Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Simpyaz wrote:I am speechless. She agreed to to have her kids take christmas photos for an AD ?? Not caring about christmas and what that day means now or caring about her children being used as an AD. I used to like her and feel horrible for her. But as each day goes by and her behavior becomes more and more questionable its so hard to defend her. She will do anything for money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow....that is shameless. I am speechless. They look absolutely miserable except Cash, who is oblivious. Shame on Brittani. It truly looks and feels like she's pimping them out. I felt uncomfortable watching that. I wonder how Sydney's mom feels about it? Brittani is ruining the magic of Christmas for a buck. What a sellout. An asolute sellout.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Parquet wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:57 pm
Simpyaz wrote:I am speechless. She agreed to to have her kids take christmas photos for an AD ?? Not caring about christmas and what that day means now or caring about her children being used as an AD. I used to like her and feel horrible for her. But as each day goes by and her behavior becomes more and more questionable its so hard to defend her. She will do anything for money.

Wow....that is shameless. I am speechless. They look absolutely miserable except Cash, who is oblivious. Shame on Brittani. It truly looks and feels like she's pimping them out. I felt uncomfortable watching that. I wonder how Sydney's mom feels about it? Brittani is ruining the magic of Christmas for a buck. What a sellout. An asolute sellout.

That's what I keep asking. Sydney's mother is ok with this? They must be paying her something. Pimping out your kids for an ad. Unbelievable. She'll stop at nothing. Meat Loaf is ok with it too. And the Crew bear. Give me a fucking break.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

So did Santa get a covid test ? How about the photographer ? Not a mask to be seen. Forget the fact she’s making more money off her spawns. How about putting them all at risk while she’s pregnant with her precious rainbow. You can’t even unsee the
Bullshit in all of this.
Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

So disgusting. Monetizing the holiday your son died on. And pimping out your kids while doing so. Its only october, imagine how many more christmas ads and sponsorships shes going to do. Unbelievable.

Motherof2dragons
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Motherof2dragons »

She is SHAMELESS. WOW. and it looks like she really had to pull out her acting card when she was talking about almost cancelling them. Yeah right, Brittani...we know you would not miss a chance to exploit your children for money.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Oh look, she copied Aaryn Williams again. Shocker!!
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Motherof2dragons wrote:She is SHAMELESS. WOW. and it looks like she really had to pull out her acting card when she was talking about almost cancelling them. Yeah right, Brittani...we know you would not miss a chance to exploit your children for money.
Seriously. I just saw that story and was like whatever. Sure, she was going to cancel her sponsorship with Clorox? Give me a break. She didn't know how she was going to feel like Christmas? She's going to feel like s***. But she should go ahead and do what she needs to do for her kids at that time. We're not even to Halloween. And God forbid you don't get the Santa photoshoot with the top "it" photographer. What's wrong with what the commoners do? Going to do a photoshoot outside or just getting your kids' pictures made with Santa at the mall? That's right, it's not lucrative and there's no money there. It's just too much. Her excuses are flimsy and fall flat every time. It makes me sick.

CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Profiting off of Christmas this ways feels so damn icky.

I know people/companies profit off of Christmas all the time, but something about influencers doing it makes it feel a million times worse. ESPECIALLY when it comes from the ones that claim to be religious. I don't get it.

I really love that they try to spin it as "Oh, you know, I just love this holiday! I wish I could celebrate it all year long, that's why I start decorating 5 moths early..." Meanwhile, here's ad after ad, and swipe up after swipe up.

Like Bri and her Thanksgiving in September. *rolls eyes* It's ridiculous, sickening, and annoying. Brittani started Christmas decorating in early November last year for sponsors. FOR SPONSORS. When does it end?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Considering that her baby passed on Christmas...... this is disgusting, vile, selfish, all the words. Why would you wanna rush the holiday where your baby died?! Oh that’s right, because you’re a selfish pig with a cauliflower eared husband with a pregnancy fetish who has put money above all else, you witch nosed, wonky eyed pimp. PleAse get off the internet, everyone sees through your shit.

I noticed her sub count is down too now. Cue the Crew posts.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

“I almost cancelled these to be honest ... I just didn’t want to take pictures without Crew”

Brittani, did you forget the family photos you so took the minute you found out you were pregnant?!?

You’ve forgotten about Crew. You forgot him when you purposely got pregnant literally weeks after his death with the hopes of a girl.

Only time you seem to remember him is when it benefits your bank account. Smhhhhh
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

smom12 wrote:Considering that her baby passed on Christmas...... this is disgusting, vile, selfish, all the words. Why would you wanna rush the holiday where your baby died?! Oh that’s right, because you’re a selfish pig with a cauliflower eared husband with a pregnancy fetish who has put money above all else, you witch nosed, wonky eyed pimp. PleAse get off the internet, everyone sees through your shit.

I noticed her sub count is down too now. Cue the Crew posts.

You called it.

That sweet baby IS precious. I wish he was still here.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

FrigidBitch wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:06 pm “I almost cancelled these to be honest ... I just didn’t want to take pictures without Crew”

Brittani, did you forget the family photos you so took the minute you found out you were pregnant?!?

You’ve forgotten about Crew. You forgot him when you purposely got pregnant literally weeks after his death with the hopes of a girl.

Only time you seem to remember him is when it benefits your bank account. Smhhhhh
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

It’s sickening that the first ‘influencer’ pimping Christmas this year is the same woman who’s teeny baby died on Christmas Day only 9 months ago.
No mention either of the trauma the other kids suffered last Christmas.
Psychopath
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Guaranteed those clips she is posting will be in a video on the 15th for the wave of light. Stop pimping out your dead child.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ahhh quickly cut to her crying over videos of Crew #thankfulforyoutube
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

The whole thing is crazy. using the kids for an Ad for Christmas and of all people to sponsor her..Clorox...Thats suppose to kill germs but during the Entire pandemic you cant even find one pack of clorox or lysol wipes anywhere. why Clorox is paying anyone to advertise for them is beyond me
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Ugh the Crew bear? Does this nonsense ever end?
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

madmax84 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:12 am Ugh the Crew bear? Does this nonsense ever end?
How appalling is that?! That poor baby was replaced with a stuffed animal?! This woman angers me so much, she has absolutely no shame. "Here kids, take this bear and pretend it's Crew. Now smile for the camera!" I hope these kids are going to therapy because they're obviously going to need it.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

wcity84 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:14 am
madmax84 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:12 am Ugh the Crew bear? Does this nonsense ever end?
How appalling is that?! That poor baby was replaced with a stuffed animal?! This woman angers me so much, she has absolutely no shame. "Here kids, take this bear and pretend it's Crew. Now smile for the camera!" I hope these kids are going to therapy because they're obviously going to need it.
I'm convinced she got some nasty responses bc there she was, in all of her glory, doing a video watching Crew on her computer with the fake crying in the background. Are you kidding me???? She was looking for sympathy bc people more than likely called her out. What a horrible human she is. Just disgusting, actually. And there's Meat Loaf, going along with his Potato Head wife, not telling her to just stop. Nope. Can't do it. Too much $$$$$ coming in for him. She truly is mentally not right.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Her eyebrows look good today.

I'm surprised she shared that DM. I didn't realize she even read any of them. The timing is perfect to share...

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”