Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by goshiper »

PinkMoscato wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:52 pm I watched their video showing their “infertility journey” through Alex’s re-writing... and quite frankly, I think it’s ridiculous that they did all of those natural things to try and make Phil’s sperm count and quality higher... except lose weight.

“Increased weight in men has been associated with a lower testosterone level, poorer sperm quality, and reduced fertility as compared to men of normal weight. The odds of infertility increase by 10% for every 9 kg (20 pounds) a man is overweight”

And yet... no mention of that. No attempt to get to a healthy weight. Just ball-swinging briefs and homemade laundry detergent
I mean... did she really have to give that spiel about what they did to up Phil’s sperm quality? Because...it didn’t even work.
Like, hello??? Your homemade soap, bone broth, and free hanging balls did jack.

What actually helped? Genetic testing and IVF. How natural ;)
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Re: Phil and Alex: Struggling With Maternity After Laboring For Eternity | Part 10

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

goshiper wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:40 am
PinkMoscato wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:52 pm I watched their video showing their “infertility journey” through Alex’s re-writing... and quite frankly, I think it’s ridiculous that they did all of those natural things to try and make Phil’s sperm count and quality higher... except lose weight.

“Increased weight in men has been associated with a lower testosterone level, poorer sperm quality, and reduced fertility as compared to men of normal weight. The odds of infertility increase by 10% for every 9 kg (20 pounds) a man is overweight”

And yet... no mention of that. No attempt to get to a healthy weight. Just ball-swinging briefs and homemade laundry detergent
I mean... did she really have to give that spiel about what they did to up Phil’s sperm quality? Because...it didn’t even work.
Like, hello??? Your homemade soap, bone broth, and free hanging balls did jack.

What actually helped? Genetic testing and IVF. How natural ;)
That's what kills me about her superior preachiness regarding things that are "sooooooo important when you're dealing with infertility." Bish, quit slingin' your organic cleaning products and toxin-free makeup when they did absolutely nothing to get you pregnant.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by DarthMama »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:22 am
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 am Hasn't Cassidy got a father who can look after her whilst Alex has a bath? ImageImage

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
I was wondering the exact same thing.
As well as two grandparents living with them.
Mento290
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mento290 »

They shared the surgery date.... it’s next week Tuesday (the 20th). Hopefully it goes well.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Mento290 wrote:They shared the surgery date.... it’s next week Tuesday (the 20th). Hopefully it goes well.
So we'll see it in the New year

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Mento290 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:04 pm They shared the surgery date.... it’s next week Tuesday (the 20th). Hopefully it goes well.
How much you want to bet she told the doctor that she wants to hold off the date because she wants to try to breastfeed again in the mean time?
BebePearl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BebePearl »

Did you see baby Cassie in the backseat breathing?? Kind of huffing and puffing...broke my heart. And she didn’t gain ANY WEIGHT IN TEN DAYS?? This is absolutely ridiculous. That baby needs to stabilized in the hospital. I feel so bad for her because if she rejects the breast post surgery, Alex is going to freak.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Dani_465 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:02 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am
goshiper wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 am

THIS!!
And unless they are anticipating some kind of serious complications I'm not aware of, Cassie's hospital stay should be 5-7 days, tops. Is it really that hard for Alex to go one week without a bubble bath? God she's so desperate for attention and sympathy.
Man, is that all? She’s making it seem (May have said it too), that they will be in the hospital for a month.

I personally hate baths, I don’t want to sit in my own filth.
Funny this was addressed lol. If the footage was shot weeks ago, I would have thought she read our comments. The idiot did think they’d be in the hospital for weeeeks recovering.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I gotta say I loved the dancing in the kitchen. It was sweet and the girls will remember that. Now all that jostling might not have been good while cassie was eating. But hey the dancing looked fun!
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Alex the narcissist is at it again.

In what world do pre-school kids understand oxygenated and deoxygenated blood? How was that coloring exercise and explanation appropriate for her kids to understand what Cassidy is going through?

Alex just likes to use big words and sound smart. So she's used her 3 and 4 year olds (or however old Kinsley and Callie are) to create an opportunity to boast about high school level biology words.
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:50 pm
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:58 am

And unless they are anticipating some kind of serious complications I'm not aware of, Cassie's hospital stay should be 5-7 days, tops. Is it really that hard for Alex to go one week without a bubble bath? God she's so desperate for attention and sympathy.
Man, is that all? She’s making it seem (May have said it too), that they will be in the hospital for a month.

Funny this was addressed lol. If the footage was shot weeks ago, I would have thought she read our comments. The idiot did think they’d be in the hospital for weeeeks recovering.
lol. Funny timing.

She's an idiot nurse and/or a liar.

She def said back before Cassidy was born that the 2nd surgery wasn't a long hospital stay compared to the first one.

And is she now admitting that she has no clue about this stuff as a NICU nurse?
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

IVFwarrior wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:32 pm

lol. Funny timing.

She def said back before Cassidy was born that the 2nd surgery wasn't a long hospital stay compared to the first one.

It’s scary! She’s so clueless I looked up to even see she was an RN. I looked her up probably last year. And I was shocked that she is in fact a nurse.

Clueless or stupid... she definitely just passed all her classes. I wonder how many times she had to take her boards.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, Who in their right mind would leave a window open ALL night with a BABY in the room? A baby with a heart condition that makes it hard for her to breathe. Annnnd what if cassie got chewed up like Alex did?

WTH is wrong with these people?
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:43 pm
IVFwarrior wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:32 pm

lol. Funny timing.

It’s scary! She’s so clueless I looked up to even see she was an RN. I looked her up probably last year. And I was shocked that she is in fact a nurse.

Clueless or stupid... she definitely just passed all her classes. I wonder how many times she had to take her boards.
She would have been one my mother in law hoped just gave up on passing the boards.
goshiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goshiper »

So are the doctors just taking Alex’s word that Cassidy is doing better?? Not sure how much I trust her. And that’s how they are deciding her surgery date? Did I miss something?
citbcitw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by citbcitw »

I stumbled on an anti-vax insta account and wasn't surprised to see that Alex had liked these posts.
ac1.JPG
ac2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

BebePearl wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:23 pm Did you see baby Cassie in the backseat breathing?? Kind of huffing and puffing...broke my heart. And she didn’t gain ANY WEIGHT IN TEN DAYS?? This is absolutely ridiculous. That baby needs to stabilized in the hospital. I feel so bad for her because if she rejects the breast post surgery, Alex is going to freak.
Yes,I can't believe she's getting better
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I feel like im watching a car crash, you know when you can’t look away but you know you shouldnt watch either??

I have a terrible feeling about the way alex is and cassidys surgery. I honestly feel like she will do something to sabotage it, shes done a good job so far of sabotaging everything.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

I was really hoping (expecting) the hospital would admit Cassidy for a few days prior to surgery to try and get her as stable and healthy as possible. Clearly Alex only cares about her unicorn milk and breastfeeding but not about making Cassidy as strong as she can be for surgery. I simply dont understand it. I'd have given up on my milk, given her fortified formula or whatever else she needed so she could gain SOMETHING over the last five months. She still looks thin and underweight nearly five months out. Its just terrible.

I truly hope that poor baby has a quick, easy recovery and her cow of a mother doesnt exploit every second of it for cash. But, she will, of course.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Alex sounded quite disappointed that Cassidy might not be in hospital for a month, how much clickbait can you get out of a weeks stay?

Return to “Phil and Alex”