Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

You're fucking kidding me, right? A collab for something she's only gonna use for a few more weeks AND she's saying 19.00 is outrageous?!

I think my head is gonna explode.Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Who was it that said they thought Brittani wanted to keep Cash's potty training private for his sake?

Because she blew that out of the water by announcing to the entire internet earlier today that Sydney is starting to shave her legs. I would be furious if my mom did that, much less a Stepmom. She doesn't give a s*** about anything but making money. PERIODT.

Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Parquet wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:04 am Who was it that said they thought Brittani wanted to keep Cash's potty training private for his sake?

Because she blew that out of the water by announcing to the entire internet earlier today that Sydney is starting to shave her legs. I would be furious if my mom did that, much less a Stepmom. She doesn't give a s*** about anything but making money. PERIODT.

All of this! Poor Sydney. Nothing like telling 871,000 people that her stepdaughter is now shaving her legs. Hopefully her mom will step in and tell BBL that she has crossed the line on this one. If she doesn't- we know whats next...SYDNEY GOT HER PERIOD TODAY!Swipe up for the tampons that shes using! I'VE LINKED THE PADS TOO!!!!! She is such a jerk.Zero shame in her game.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sharphole2000 wrote:
Parquet wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:04 am Who was it that said they thought Brittani wanted to keep Cash's potty training private for his sake?

All of this! Poor Sydney. Nothing like telling 871,000 people that her stepdaughter is now shaving her legs. Hopefully her mom will step in and tell BBL that she has crossed the line on this one. If she doesn't- we know whats next...SYDNEY GOT HER PERIOD TODAY!Swipe up for the tampons that shes using! I'VE LINKED THE PADS TOO!!!!! She is such a jerk.Zero shame in her game.
Oh, she's in good company. Bonnie Hoellein did a whole video about it, with her daughter Olivia sitting on the edge of the tub with shaving cream all over her legs, and titled it "Her First Time".
Here, pedophiles: here's my daughter on a silver platter! Enjoy! She can't pretend not to know where most people's minds go with a title like that.
These people make me so angry. All they see when they look at their kids are dollar signs. And people look up to them!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

This bitch.....a master bedroom refresh...hasn’t been in that house more then a year, finally has a collab with target...announcing to the world that her step daughter, is shaving her legs. SHE IS AN INSUFFERABLE COW.
Nothing but $$ in her wonky eyes...hey Brit....you may be basking in the limelight and raking in the cash(totally disgusting cashing in on Crew) but you can’t fix ugly. And girl you are ugly...most importantly on the inside.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Sharphole2000 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 am

I was FLOORED with that one. You've got to figure Sydney's mom reads or contributes here. I hope she's raises hell, and if not, she's a shitty mom too for letting Brittani pimp out her daughter's private adolescent details for cash. As well as Jeff as her dad, of course. What a horrible stepmom and parent she is.

It would be one thing if this little discussion was tied into empowering young women like how Always pads does campaigns ending "period poverty," which Brianna K contributed to. But don't share your stepdaughter's private info for a sponsorship. Brittani does not have one ounce of class or decency to her.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Momma2three wrote:This bitch.....a master bedroom refresh...hasn’t been in that house more then a year, finally has a collab with target...announcing to the world that her step daughter, is shaving her legs. SHE IS AN INSUFFERABLE COW.
Nothing but $$ in her wonky eyes...hey Brit....you may be basking in the limelight and raking in the cash(totally disgusting cashing in on Crew) but you can’t fix ugly. And girl you are ugly...most importantly on the inside.
Her bedding looks exactly the same. The red pillow and blanket are the only things that look even remotely different. I hope all of this was worth getting to say that she's collaborating with Target. You have to hand it to her, she's determined and I'm sure the money is going to be rolling in. But she's now morally bankrupt.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Parquet wrote:Who was it that said they thought Brittani wanted to keep Cash's potty training private for his sake?

I said I gave her a "teeny-tiny bit" of credit for at least covering up the potty training portion. That is something I have echoed in many threads on this forum. I think Brittani is deplorable, but that was a *slightly* redeeming moment for her in my eyes. Many people brought to my attention that it was probably for self-preservation rather than for her son's benefit, and they were probably right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

haterade wrote:
Parquet wrote:Who was it that said they thought Brittani wanted to keep Cash's potty training private for his sake?

I said I gave her a "teeny-tiny bit" of credit for at least covering up the potty training portion. That is something I have echoed in many threads on this forum. I think Brittani is deplorable, but that was a *slightly* redeeming moment for her in my eyes. Many people brought to my attention that it was probably for self-preservation rather than for her son's benefit, and they were probably right.

I'm sorry girl, I wasn't trying to bust your balls, I just remember your post made me feel bad for judging her but then when I saw the story today I felt validated.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Parquet wrote:
haterade wrote:

I'm sorry girl, I wasn't trying to bust your balls, I just remember your post made me feel bad for judging her but then when I saw the story today I felt validated.

No worries! I just didn't want you to think I popped in here to stick up for her Image

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:48 am
Sharphole2000 wrote:

Oh, she's in good company. Bonnie Hoellein did a whole video about it, with her daughter Olivia sitting on the edge of the tub with shaving cream all over her legs, and titled it "Her First Time".
Here, pedophiles: here's my daughter on a silver platter! Enjoy! She can't pretend not to know where most people's minds go with a title like that.
These people make me so angry. All they see when they look at their kids are dollar signs. And people look up to them!

I just saw that video. Unbelievable. She has 1.3M subscribers on YT. Another POS parent, pimping out her kids. They look like hicks.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

honestT wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:54 am
Sharphole2000 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 am

I was FLOORED with that one. You've got to figure Sydney's mom reads or contributes here. I hope she's raises hell, and if not, she's a shitty mom too for letting Brittani pimp out her daughter's private adolescent details for cash. As well as Jeff as her dad, of course. What a horrible stepmom and parent she is.

It would be one thing if this little discussion was tied into empowering young women like how Always pads does campaigns ending "period poverty," which Brianna K contributed to. But don't share your stepdaughter's private info for a sponsorship. Brittani does not have one ounce of class or decency to her.
Sydney's mom doesn't give two shits about this bc if she did, she would have set boundaries with Potato Head filming her. She's probably being paid.
Btw, what about Meat Loaf? He's the fucking father. Another hack.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

On her Instagram, it looks like she took the blanket right out of the packaging. That's gross to not wash it first.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

kaitlinkennnnedy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaitlinkennnnedy »

Okay y’all I’m not to the end of this thread yet so I apologize if this has already been confirmed but I did some digging and there is no doubt that Honey and Cory are most definitely living together. The first two screenshots are Honey’s profile on the website I found this info on, as you can see the address is 537 xxxxxxx New Braunfels TX. The following two screenshots are Cory’s profile on the same website. I’m thinking he must still own his previous house because a different address shows up on the initial post but when you scroll down, the 537 xxxxxx address is on his as well! I’m not trying to doxx anyone so I redacted a lot of the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nosey_Nellie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nosey_Nellie »

Wait! What? New to this board. Are you saying the her ex is now with her Mom? BBL had a child with him right? So that would make him Dad/ Grandpa? 😳
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nosey_Nellie wrote:Wait! What? New to this board. Are you saying the her ex is now with her Mom? BBL had a child with him right? So that would make him Dad/ Grandpa? Image
Yep. There are pictures they've uploaded separately of their living room, and the pictures are so obviously the same. There are screenshots upthread somewhere.
It kinda explains why Brittani is so messed up. Doesn't excuse it, but explains it.

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Well, I guess today's stories solidify the idea that this poor baby only exists because Crew no longer does. The kid can't even get a blanket that is his. It would be way more appropriate to use Crew's clothes to make his other brothers and sister a blanket or teddy bear or something. THey are the ones who knew and loved Crew. I lost a child before I had my other two. It never crossed my mind to turn all of his clothes into blankets for them. I have his special clothes put up and my other two know about their brother and we talk about him, but they are not replacements. They never had rainbow shit all over their rooms and on all of their clothes. Never in a million years would I have ever thought to do any of that.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The blanket was absolutely gorgeous but I am so confused as to why it was made for the new baby. As a mother, wouldn’t you want to keep that for yourself?
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I wonder how much the Leech is raking in these days. She must be rolling in it since Crews death and she sold her soul to the influencer gods. Money will never buy happiness Brittknee. That’s why you KEEP BUYING MORE SHIT. What are you chasing? Who are you trying to be? You’ll always want more because you’re empty. Keep having more boys. That won’t make you happy either as long as you’re exploiting crews death. It’s truly gross. The CLOROX CHRISTMAS PIX did it for me. I don’t wanna hear one word about how traumatic Christmas Day will be!! I might’ve maybe believed she would truly be devastated on Christmas but this bitch already staged it for more $$$$! DISGUSTING
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I wonder how much the Leech is raking in these days. She must be rolling in it since Crews death and she sold her soul to the influencer gods. Money will never buy happiness Brittknee. That’s why you KEEP BUYING MORE SHIT. What are you chasing? Who are you trying to be? You’ll always want more because you’re empty. Keep having more boys. That won’t make you happy either as long as you’re exploiting crews death. It’s truly gross. The CLOROX CHRISTMAS PIX did it for me. I don’t wanna hear one word about how traumatic Christmas Day will be!! I might’ve maybe believed she would truly be devastated on Christmas but this bitch already staged it for more $$$$! DISGUSTING

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”