Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Georgie
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Georgie »

First of all a Mother going after her child’s significant other is way too much for me to even think about 🤢
Isn’t that some unwritten golden rule that your kids friends and their significant others are basically like your own kids ?
I don’t see how she can have any ground to stand on with something like that - she can spin it any way , say love is love or whatever the hell else she might think or su but the truth is it should not have happened and she is not a normal person for even allowing something like that to happen . 🙄🤢
I also cannot believe Britney already had crews clothes made in to blankets for her new baby boy ?!
Why on earth would she want to watch a baby boy play on a blanket made of clothes by her deceased son ?
I agree the blankets are beautiful and very well made , but this mixing crew’s legacy with this new baby boy is way too much for me 😭.
I have no clue how Britney is going to be just fine through all this .
Once postpartum hits and she’s stuck with all these little boys that need her approaching the anniversary of baby crews death 😭
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s the most ok, not ok person I’ve ever seen. Does that make sense? Like she tries to portray this picture-perfect life on Instagram, especially sponsored ads, but then shows herself crying in her car with the hardcore vocal fry and yet she’s always so happy talking about her nails, hair and recent purchases. She’s a trainwreck. I do think her husband leaving her for her mom screwed her up and the postpartum depression after Crew caused her to not bond with him before he passed and she feels guilty for it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

making blankets for the other kids would have been a much smarter idea. I mean, the blankets have Crews name on them ffs! So strange for a poor child to have his dead brothers name on his baby blanket
A brother he never knew.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

specialk wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:04 pm Well, I guess today's stories solidify the idea that this poor baby only exists because Crew no longer does. The kid can't even get a blanket that is his. It would be way more appropriate to use Crew's clothes to make his other brothers and sister a blanket or teddy bear or something. THey are the ones who knew and loved Crew. I lost a child before I had my other two. It never crossed my mind to turn all of his clothes into blankets for them. I have his special clothes put up and my other two know about their brother and we talk about him, but they are not replacements. They never had rainbow shit all over their rooms and on all of their clothes. Never in a million years would I have ever thought to do any of that.
That's bc you're a NORMAL person. Brittani isn't and Brittani "monetizes" everything, including the baby blanket that was made. Everything she does has $$$$$ in front of it. Here's another question I have. Where's Meat Loaf???? H''s ok with this behavior??? Clearly, he's not a man and is a total wimp with this woman. Shame on him as well.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Georgie wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:21 am First of all a Mother going after her child’s significant other is way too much for me to even think about 🤢
Isn’t that some unwritten golden rule that your kids friends and their significant others are basically like your own kids ?
I don’t see how she can have any ground to stand on with something like that - she can spin it any way , say love is love or whatever the hell else she might think or su but the truth is it should not have happened and she is not a normal person for even allowing something like that to happen . 🙄🤢
I also cannot believe Britney already had crews clothes made in to blankets for her new baby boy ?!
Why on earth would she want to watch a baby boy play on a blanket made of clothes by her deceased son ?
I agree the blankets are beautiful and very well made , but this mixing crew’s legacy with this new baby boy is way too much for me 😭.
Once postpartum hits and she’s stuck with all these little boys that need her approaching the anniversary of baby crews death 😭
Can you elaborate on going after I'm thinking her ex husband's partner? What happened?
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Deesker wrote:
Georgie wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:21 am First of all a Mother going after her child’s significant other is way too much for me to even think about Image
I don’t see how she can have any ground to stand on with something like that - she can spin it any way , say love is love or whatever the hell else she might think or su but the truth is it should not have happened and she is not a normal person for even allowing something like that to happen . ImageImage
I agree the blankets are beautiful and very well made , but this mixing crew’s legacy with this new baby boy is way too much for me Image.
Once postpartum hits and she’s stuck with all these little boys that need her approaching the anniversary of baby crews death Image
Can you elaborate on going after I'm thinking her ex husband's partner? What happened?
She's talking about Brittani's mother, Tiffani, living with and screwing Brittani's ex-husband, Cory. Cory Walton and Tiffani Boren live together. When Carter goes to "Dad's house," he's also going to his maternal grandmother's house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So gross. I can't imagine that in a million years.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

haterade wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:24 am
Deesker wrote:
Georgie wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:21 am First of all a Mother going after her child’s significant other is way too much for me to even think about Image
I don’t see how she can have any ground to stand on with something like that - she can spin it any way , say love is love or whatever the hell else she might think or su but the truth is it should not have happened and she is not a normal person for even allowing something like that to happen . ImageImage
I agree the blankets are beautiful and very well made , but this mixing crew’s legacy with this new baby boy is way too much for me Image.
Once postpartum hits and she’s stuck with all these little boys that need her approaching the anniversary of baby crews death Image
She's talking about Brittani's mother, Tiffani, living with and screwing Brittani's ex-husband, Cory. Cory Walton and Tiffani Boren live together. When Carter goes to "Dad's house," he's also going to his maternal grandmother's house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So the maternal grandmother could also become his step mother. WTF.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Calling it now ... I’ll be shocked (but not really) if Brittani logs on on Christmas Day let alone that week.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

And yet another day of fake crying on IG. She had to take off her sunglasses bc she said it was impersonal. Still not seeing any tears. It's "Pregnancy Loss And Awareness Day." She seemed to forget Donor Day. She just can't stop. Sad that she has to talk to people she doesn't even know to get the sympathy vote.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I truly feel this women is not good at being an influencer in the slightest. Before Crew she was not popular what so ever. Only her common “friendship” with bigger influencers made her somewhat known. She is only good at replying to PR/AD emails and saying yes. She needs a different career maybe go back to actual nursing...She needs to be humbled and realize $$$ isn’t going to bring her baby back. This whole thing has spiraled and it will continue to do so until the new baby comes. He will be the highly honored rainbow baby for 6 months and then people will start to forget her. Pregnancy is a big money maker for these vloggers but after a while people get bored and all the excitement is gone.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I just had to put my dog down and this bitch couldn't even muster real tears for the death of her infant. Meanwhile, me and my family are over here sobbing because we lost a pet.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madmax84 wrote:I just had to put my dog down and this bitch couldn't even muster real tears for the death of her infant. Meanwhile, me and my family are over here sobbing because we lost a pet.
I'm so sorry! We had to put our dog to sleep in July. His birthday would have been tomorrow, and we're basket cases.
So I know what you're going through.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Wtf is she going to have to talk about once she gives birth? It seems like everything is baby related or nursery related or even when she's shopping it's all about how it fits her bump and maternity clothes and how winded she is when she talks or walks. Like is there an identity outside of pregnancy?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Parquet wrote:Wtf is she going to have to talk about once she gives birth? It seems like everything is baby related or nursery related or even when she's shopping it's all about how it fits her bump and maternity clothes and how winded she is when she talks or walks. Like is there an identity outside of pregnancy?

It’ll be all about nursing tops “swipe up, it’s not for nursing but nursing friendly” and baby gadgets she’s obsessed with. And 9 months later back to being pregnant again and the cycle continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

I wish she’d stop trying to make Jeff seem like this hilarious guy. She wants him to be Nick Williams to her followers, and he’s not.

I don’t even dislike Jeff like a lot of people, but he’s not funny. He’s just a normal, boring dad, nothing special.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

anxietyqueen wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:49 pm I wish she’d stop trying to make Jeff seem like this hilarious guy. She wants him to be Nick Williams to her followers, and he’s not.

I don’t even dislike Jeff like a lot of people, but he’s not funny. He’s just a normal, boring dad, nothing special.

He's a Meat Loaf who doesn't question her manic insanity. She just sold her dining room suite. WTF. Now she's going to redecorate her dining room? Who does this? She has manic tendencies and is not normal by any stretch. He just sits there and does nothing.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

I'm actually concerned. Whether it's mania or anxiety, that's extreme. I think she's under an extreme amount of pressure with her social media commitments coupled with avoiding grief and then with the pending birth, it's too much. She needs to stop social media at least until baby comes, even if it costs her money. I'm truly worried that it could cost her her life.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Parquet wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:30 am I'm actually concerned. Whether it's mania or anxiety, that's extreme. I think she's under an extreme amount of pressure with her social media commitments coupled with avoiding grief and then with the pending birth, it's too much. She needs to stop social media at least until baby comes, even if it costs her money. I'm truly worried that it could cost her her life.

She can't stop. She's addicted to the comments and the attention.
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

I feel bad for her too , I have no idea how one can mentally handle the demands of a newborn son less then a year after losing her infant son 😭.
I will say it a million times I still cannot believe this pregnancy happened . How the hell did the other participating adult think it was an ok idea ? 🙄

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”