8 Passengers: No beds, no food, but mom loves motherhood! | Part 18

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: No beds, no food, but mom loves motherhood! | Part 18

Unread post by YTIG60 »

natalka81 wrote:Did Ruby say that Julie hasn't yet learned how to divide? Or maybe she just meant dividing fractions? It's all rather concerning in any case. Poor kids.
First, Ruby had no business criticizing public school. Julie appears to be behind in math after her time in private school. Homeschooling with Ruby will likely worsen Julie’s math progress after watching this homeschool routine vlog.

Was the reasoning behind homeschooling due to COVID-19 that they’ve experience or was this an excuse to save money by eliminating private school tuition since their channel isn’t producing as much income?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
destroyedbythesun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by destroyedbythesun »

This video seems like a desperate audition to get sponsored in order to get home schooling supplies for free. It would not surprise me if that’s how Ruby plans on funding her home schooling project.
Denlillehavfrue
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Denlillehavfrue »

She seriously spends more time buying curriculum than teaching. This is truly her replacement for clothes shopping.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Denlillehavfrue wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:01 am She seriously spends more time buying curriculum than teaching. This is truly her replacement for clothes shopping.
Everything is so "cute" too. RubyClueless, teaching is not "cute". Just get your head out of your ass and start really teaching those kids!

She just wants pats on the back for every damn thing she does.....going to Chads school WITHOUT a mask was such an irresponsible thing to do.

I skipped most of the vlog since I don't give a flying rats ass on watching her privileged ass showing off all the things she bought to collect dust in their empty "school room".
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

OMG I couldn’t believe the kids at Chad’s school were walking around without masks or anything. Not only were there tons of kids, I saw Russell in the mix.

Is that how it is elsewhere?! Where I live (CT) all kids wear a mask and are in a cohort and do not socialize like that for lunch. Visiting is not allowed unless special permission.

I was super surprised to see the leniency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

freshbalsam wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:18 pm OMG I couldn’t believe the kids at Chad’s school were walking around without masks or anything. Not only were there tons of kids, I saw Russell in the mix.

Is that how it is elsewhere?! Where I live (CT) all kids wear a mask and are in a cohort and do not socialize like that for lunch. Visiting is not allowed unless special permission.

I was super surprised to see the leniency.

I was too! Here in Kansas City both public and private school did virtual learning for the first 30-60 days of school. Then it's either stay at home full time (school is virtual) or a hybrid of at school 1-2x a week and then virtual school at home with your classmates. This seems to be the case for K-12 grades and yes, you must get your temp checked and have your mask on before entering the school. Masks are worn continuously (even during sports). I was completely taken aback to see his public high school let his whole family just (roam) the outside campus!! That was not allowed pre-pandemic. It's kinda like how her sister Bonnie showed her kids school would not let any parents in to walk to classrooms or come in and take pics. So if she has to bring lunch weekly, brought probably $100 worth of pop/donuts/pizza for those kids...that gets expensive fast! Does Chad not want to eat school lunch? I can believe there may be no food at home to pack a lunch that is satisfying. Chad is going to get all the Ladies with his dog! Although some how I hope his funny self earns him some good friends and people don't shun him bc of his crazy mom
orcaandsims9617
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orcaandsims9617 »

Ugh I just saw on Shari's insta they stopped in my hometown. 😷 Thanks for spreading your covid around in my city that has high cases everyday and is only in Stage 2. 😡 The Frankes really tick me off with how careless they are.
imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

orcaandsims9617 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:26 pm Ugh I just saw on Shari's insta they stopped in my hometown. 😷 Thanks for spreading your covid around in my city that has high cases everyday and is only in Stage 2. 😡 The Frankes really tick me off with how careless they are.
She is getting a lot of comments about how irresponsible they are for traveling and how they can get the virus more than once (which they truly don’t seem to know). I can’t believe they’re traveling and sharing it with us. The virus isn’t gone, why do they think it’s over? I would understand traveling in certain circumstances of course but not for a fall break trip!
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

First off, why is there no heat in the school room? From past vlogs we know that it gets cold in the winter with plenty of snow so Ruby has to know that the school room will be cold and planned accordingly. You can't tell me that they don't have a furnace or some other heat source to get the house warm because that makes zero sense.

As others mentioned, was really surprised that wearing a mask isn't required at Chad's high school, especially since some of their students have had Covid (And I doubt Chad was the only one). And to see Chad's mom and siblings not wearing masks either when they've all be exposed to Covid and have had 3 positive cases in their household was horrifying.

Not at all surprising at all to find out that the founder of The Good and the Beautiful is Mormon. She's a homeschooling mom named Jenny Phillips
emma2948
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma2948 »

I'm honestly shook that Shari kept her mouth shut when she saw the cake that Julie and Abbey made for Kevin. Guess it's probably because she knew she couldn't have done better than them?
rulatows000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rulatows000 »

Kevin put a picture of himself on the cake that Julie and Abby made him :roll: The size of that man's ego is truly astounding. I have never seen a person so obsessed with themselves, besides fictional television characters, lol.

It also made me sad when it was Chad's turn to say what he liked best about his dad and he brought up how it's been a year since he came home and how his dad never gave up on him. It's awful how they have brainwashed that child into thinking that he deserved to be sent away to Anasazi and to believe this whole bullshit of how he's been 'redeemed' when there was nothing wrong with Chad in the first place. They DID give up on him in a way that most parents never would. Sent him away from his family and friends, interrupted his schooling, took away his sports, and told the whole world that he'd done something terrible that warranted being sent away. Had him walk around and survive in the desert for months with a torn ligament in his ankle, while they lived comfortably at home and sat there making pompous social media posts and videos to get sympathy and paint themselves as the world's greatest parents.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Right. His dad that couldn't even remember how old he was, and who said that at 15 (Chad was _14_) he should have been making decisions like a "man".
Poor Chad.
Mr. College Professor, knows everything, doesn't get that the prefrontal cortex is NOT fully developed in young teens.
He's an ass.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

emma2948 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:15 pm I'm honestly shook that Shari kept her mouth shut when she saw the cake that Julie and Abbey made for Kevin. Guess it's probably because she knew she couldn't have done better than them?
She had such a stank face on when Ruby was showing the cake. She can’t stand any of her siblings being given even a hint of attention or recognition. She’s like a toddler in that way.
Josette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Josette »

rulatows000 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:12 pm Kevin put a picture of himself on the cake that Julie and Abby made him :roll: The size of that man's ego is truly astounding. I have never seen a person so obsessed with themselves, besides fictional television characters, lol.

It also made me sad when it was Chad's turn to say what he liked best about his dad and he brought up how it's been a year since he came home and how his dad never gave up on him. It's awful how they have brainwashed that child into thinking that he deserved to be sent away to Anasazi and to believe this whole bullshit of how he's been 'redeemed' when there was nothing wrong with Chad in the first place. They DID give up on him in a way that most parents never would. Sent him away from his family and friends, interrupted his schooling, took away his sports, and told the whole world that he'd done something terrible that warranted being sent away. Had him walk around and survive in the desert for months with a torn ligament in his ankle, while they lived comfortably at home and sat there making pompous social media posts and videos to get sympathy and paint themselves as the world's greatest parents.
The only thing that was really on the upside in this vlog is that the orthodontist and his staff were all wearing masks and so were their patients. Glad to see that happening after the no-mask wearing dermatogist in an earlier vlog.

As for Kevin's picture on his cake, I was almost wishing it "accidently" caught fire when they were lighting the candles. Was that wrong of me? :D I am curious as to why Shari was not there with the rest of the family sharing what she liked best about her dad. She was there earlier when Abby & Julie were decorating Kevin's birthday cake and getting praised by Ruby. Was she in her room pouting because of jealousy or was there another reason for her absence?
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Poor Shari. Not only did that girl seemingly make a boutonniere for everyone but her, they didn't tell her that all the couples bought and decorated matching sneakers for each other. I have never seen those girls before, I wonder if Shari was randomly assigned to their homecoming group by the school and they weren't particularly happy about it.

I hope Shari takes college as an opportunity to start fresh and shed all the toxicity her mother has instilled in her. Life can get pretty lonely without any friends.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Josette wrote:
rulatows000 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:12 pm Kevin put a picture of himself on the cake that Julie and Abby made him :roll: The size of that man's ego is truly astounding. I have never seen a person so obsessed with themselves, besides fictional television characters, lol.

The only thing that was really on the upside in this vlog is that the orthodontist and his staff were all wearing masks and so were their patients. Glad to see that happening after the no-mask wearing dermatogist in an earlier vlog.

As for Kevin's picture on his cake, I was almost wishing it "accidently" caught fire when they were lighting the candles. Was that wrong of me? :D I am curious as to why Shari was not there with the rest of the family sharing what she liked best about her dad. She was there earlier when Abby & Julie were decorating Kevin's birthday cake and getting praised by Ruby. Was she in her room pouting because of jealousy or was there another reason for her absence?
She wasn't in the picture for his birthday post. Ruby said she was at her volleyball tournament. Still odd that they couldn't celebrate when she was there.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:56 am
Josette wrote:

She wasn't in the picture for his birthday post. Ruby said she was at her volleyball tournament. Still odd that they couldn't celebrate when she was there.

They celebrated Eve's birthday without her too.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:53 am Poor Shari. Not only did that girl seemingly make a boutonniere for everyone but her, they didn't tell her that all the couples bought and decorated matching sneakers for each other. I have never seen those girls before, I wonder if Shari was randomly assigned to their homecoming group by the school and they weren't particularly happy about it.

I hope Shari takes college as an opportunity to start fresh and shed all the toxicity her mother has instilled in her. Life can get pretty lonely without any friends.
Man, that sucks :(
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

So between celebrating birthdays without Shari and her not being included with the sneakers, etc for the dance, Shari has no place. Like the above poster said I hope she uses college as a time and place to find herself and her people.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:So between celebrating birthdays without Shari and her not being included with the sneakers, etc for the dance, Shari has no place. Like the above poster said I hope she uses college as a time and place to find herself and her people.

That is sad. I feel bad for her, because Ruby and Kevin have encouraged this "I'm better than everyone" attitude that Shari has, and it's going to make it difficult for her to find friends at college as well. She's going to have to _want_ to make friends and put forth an actual effort to be nicer and not so snide. And that is going to be hard for her.
Ruby and Kevin really set her up.

Return to “8 Passengers”