Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I feel bad for her.
But then I remember that an adult she made all these choices that have brought her to where she is now. She actively made every single choice.
She should have spent the time working on her own mental health. But should have won’t help her now.
She needs to make sure she has an amazing team surrounding her so she doesn’t spiral and completely lose it. She also needs to admit that she needs mental help to get through all of this.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Georgie wrote:I feel bad for her too , I have no idea how one can mentally handle the demands of a newborn son less then a year after losing her infant son Image.
I will say it a million times I still cannot believe this pregnancy happened . How the hell did the other participating adult think it was an ok idea ? Image
Don’t you worry she’ll get pregnant again in 2022/2023ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommaray »

sezzajaydee wrote:I feel bad for her.
But then I remember that an adult she made all these choices that have brought her to where she is now. She actively made every single choice.
She should have spent the time working on her own mental health. But should have won’t help her now.
She needs to make sure she has an amazing team surrounding her so she doesn’t spiral and completely lose it. She also needs to admit that she needs mental help to get through all of this.
The ONLY people I feel bad for are her innocent children who are the real victims in all of this. Being exploited on the internet so mommy can afford nice fridges and to send them away so she can go on target and coffee runs. WHEN Brittany has her full on mental breakdown..because we all know it’s inevitable... her children will suffer the most.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I think she’s way too far in over her head with everything in her life. Up until Crew was born, she seemed to enjoy creating content and being on social media. She was definitely trying to keep up with the Jones(aka Williams), because she made a vlog crying about not being able to take her kids to Disney, but ultimately I think she enjoyed being creative with her content and a hobby turned into an income for her. I think she had PPD with Crew and when he died, she saw the opportunity to finally be able to keep up with Tara and Aaryn, but with all the publicity, and “hate” (people calling her out on profiting on her dead baby) she really stopped showing anything other than sponsored content. She seems like she doesn’t want to be on social media at all anymore. Yeah she no longer has to work at being creative to gain more followers because basically 800k of them fell into her lap, but now she has this new house and car and she has no choice but to keep up with sponsorships because she’s gotta pay for it all. She clearly can’t handle her kids because she has them all in daycare and the almost 3 year old still uses the paci, wears diapers and sleeps in a crib. Potty training, sleep training and getting rid of the paci takes time and effort from parents and she’s obviously not willing, or able to put in the leg work.
Deesker
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Deesker »

Georgie wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:02 pm I feel bad for her too , I have no idea how one can mentally handle the demands of a newborn son less then a year after losing her infant son 😭.
I will say it a million times I still cannot believe this pregnancy happened . How the hell did the other participating adult think it was an ok idea ? 🙄
He likes her pregnant. He's said it.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Her stories from today: 10/20/2020 takeaways

The croakiest her vocal fry has ever been. Like nails on a fucking chalk board. 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

“So many emotions” ... ya think? Captain obvious. Wait until that PPD hits you again smh. Poor Crew was barely cold before you decided to try for a girl.
Funny she got another boy. Jesus did it to spite her 😂

She’s doing another vacation. *insert eyeroll*
She said this time she’s not flying. Probably cause she realized how ridiculous it was going to Arizona during a pandemic while they were a hot spot state. But apparently she has cried in the past about not being able to take her kids to Disney?!? I understand we are in a pandemic currently, but maybe take a vacation WITH your kids instead of dumping them on your ex & your ex husband loving mother.

We all know this isn’t her last baby. Jeff likes to slip & slide all over her worn down lady bits. She’ll be back mentioning her back & butt aches next year again. :?
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

I kind of felt bad for her after watching her stories. You can tell it’s hitting her, she seems so detached and so sad. I hope she’s getting some help so her mental health doesn’t completely tank.

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

File this one under "CYA"Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Brittani will not buy a single gift with that money, unless it’s for herself or her kids. She absolutely has not given a single penny to any organization or charity with the funds that have been raised since Crew died. It all went to the new house, new car, vacations etc.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Brittani will not buy a single gift with that money, unless it’s for herself or her kids. She absolutely has not given a single penny to any organization or charity with the funds that have been raised since Crew died. It all went to the new house, new car, vacations etc.
Yes, but because they (my_missing_piece) posted this, there is written proof/evidence/what have you that the money is intended for a specific cause, there is a dollar amount, and the whole world (internet) is aware. There's no ducking or dodging it. Personally I hope she does the right thing and actually buys the gifts and delivers them. I think it would be great for her to put that in her stories or to vlog that!

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

She's going to have to get the kids gifts, it's out there for the world and you know people will follow up during Christmas time to see if she really is true to her word.
DramaLlama26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaLlama26 »

Parquet wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:42 am
Adhbrh91 wrote:Brittani will not buy a single gift with that money, unless it’s for herself or her kids. She absolutely has not given a single penny to any organization or charity with the funds that have been raised since Crew died. It all went to the new house, new car, vacations etc.
Yes, but because they (my_missing_piece) posted this, there is written proof/evidence/what have you that the money is intended for a specific cause, there is a dollar amount, and the whole world (internet) is aware. There's no ducking or dodging it. Personally I hope she does the right thing and actually buys the gifts and delivers them. I think it would be great for her to put that in her stories or to vlog that!

God, I hope she buys those children something. I want to say I would be shocked if she didn't, but I won't be. I do love that that the candle company said all of that. Definitely CYA for them.

In other news, I got myself blocked from her ex-husband. He posted something idiotic and crazy in his stories yesterday about how the country is taking away his freedom because they are suggesting no large family gatherings for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was feeling feisty and could not hold my "tongue" so I told him "he was just as crazy as his mother in law, I mean girlfriend", for believing all that. I was blocked within minutes lol.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

FrigidBitch wrote:Her stories from today: 10/20/2020 takeaways

The croakiest her vocal fry has ever been. Like nails on a fucking chalk board. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

“So many emotions” ... ya think? Captain obvious. Wait until that PPD hits you again smh. Poor Crew was barely cold before you decided to try for a girl.
Funny she got another boy. Jesus did it to spite her Image

She said this time she’s not flying. Probably cause she realized how ridiculous it was going to Arizona during a pandemic while they were a hot spot state. But apparently she has cried in the past about not being able to take her kids to Disney?!? I understand we are in a pandemic currently, but maybe take a vacation WITH your kids instead of dumping them on your ex & your ex husband loving mother.

We all know this isn’t her last baby. Jeff likes to slip & slide all over her worn down lady bits. She’ll be back mentioning her back & butt aches next year again. :?
I was in a super bad mood when I watched her stories and thought maybe it was just me being dramatic about her voice.
I’m glad someone else said something about it. I stopped watching after one because it was so irritating.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

sezzajaydee wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:54 am
FrigidBitch wrote:Her stories from today: 10/20/2020 takeaways

The croakiest her vocal fry has ever been. Like nails on a fucking chalk board. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Funny she got another boy. Jesus did it to spite her Image

I was in a super bad mood when I watched her stories and thought maybe it was just me being dramatic about her voice.
I’m glad someone else said something about it. I stopped watching after one because it was so irritating.
IT WAS SOOOOO BAD YESTERDAY. BETWEEN THAT & HER CONSTANTLY SAYING AN-VERSHHHH-REEEEEE. I ALMOST TOOK KNITTING NEEDLES TO MY EARS 🤣
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

(Put the phone down, you're on vacation)

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

There’s something really off with Brittani & Jeff. There’s one thing to appreciate the women’s body etc etc. I’m all for that. But anyone else get the weird vibes that he slightly may be a perv perv?
Maybe this is why she acts so immature? Why she insists on dressing like a teenager with her tie dye shoes & band shirts & dresses etc from the juniors section.
She also makes it a habit to mention how “child like” she is.

Her old blog was night & day from this Brittani. After divorcing Corey she seemed to be doing really well all things considered. Very motivated. Grounded. Very mature.

Once she met Jeff it’s almost as if she reverted into a teen. Needy. Putting on that “cutesy” vocal fry.

Maybe it all ties into his pregnancy fetish? They’ve been together 5 years & every year she’s been pregnant.

Idk. Maybe I’m reaching 🤷🏻‍♀️ but something feels bizarre. It’s like he’s that handsy coach that looks at the girls butts when they walk away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Surprised she didn’t paint a rainbow on her face in hopes to appear on the jumbotron.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She tries so hard to be pretty and it’s just not working. The wonky eye isn’t doing it for you girl.
lalatedada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatedada »

What’s the age difference between her and Jeff?

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

You've gotta be kidding me. She really went to the world series during a pandemic? No mask in sight.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”