Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

rxqueen01
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by rxqueen01 »

DarthMama wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:56 pm
Beebee405 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 pm Image
Seriously? It wasn’t THAT funny Image
All while laughing and screaming "VICTORY" in the poor kid's face. An attentive parent, and from the sounds and looks of it grandparents, would see the look on the poor kid's face and stop.
It seriously looks like a startle reflex to me! That poor little nugget looks terrified, :-o
<3 :peace_symbol:
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

rxqueen01 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:02 pm
DarthMama wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:56 pm
Beebee405 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:25 pm Image
Seriously? It wasn’t THAT funny Image
All while laughing and screaming "VICTORY" in the poor kid's face. An attentive parent, and from the sounds and looks of it grandparents, would see the look on the poor kid's face and stop.
It seriously looks like a startle reflex to me! That poor little nugget looks terrified, :-o
And it looks like they cut it out of this clip (though I wasn't watching super closely) but seconds before this Phil was picking Cassidy up and throwing her backwards into that pillow. People gave me a hard time for using the word "throw" but he tossed her and she was airborne. Then grandpa sitting next to them told him not to throw her.

I do agree Cassidy looks scared here. And she keeps shifting down probably because she's trying to get comfy, and Phil keeps putting her back into the position she doesn't wanna be in and screaming in her face.

Some people.... Maybe just aren't supposed to be parents.

If your child is well behaved and recognises this and asks for a cookie, why not give them a fucking cookie! Life is short! And denying them any kind of treats ever (within a reasonable limit of course) will make it much harder for them to make healthy choices later in life. It's important to teach them moderation. You can have a cookie once in a while, especially if you eat a nutritious lunch beforehand. Plus Phil is fat, how'd that happen? He's gotta have treats stashed somewhere right? How's it fair that he gets to binge eat and his kids get scraps.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Poor kid. The amount of sweat doesn't look like a baby that is doing well.
IMG_0064.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I don’t watch Phil and Alex, but I started following this thread from seeing the dramatic, crying thumbnails of Alex. Snark aside, I hope her baby is okay tomorrow. Can I ask what exactly is wrong with her? From what I’ve read, it sounds like she has chronic tachycardia, hence the sweating and inability to thrive (not helped much by her mother). I’ve known tachycardia to mostly be an electrical problem with the heart, not structural, so I’m very curious to know what Cassidy’s diagnosis is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Cassidy will be heavy on my mind tonight and tomorrow. Wishing the very best for that sweet baby.
saltybitters
Talker
Talker

Unread post by saltybitters »

Tweedles3 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:34 pm I don’t watch Phil and Alex, but I started following this thread from seeing the dramatic, crying thumbnails of Alex. Snark aside, I hope her baby is okay tomorrow. Can I ask what exactly is wrong with her? From what I’ve read, it sounds like she has chronic tachycardia, hence the sweating and inability to thrive (not helped much by her mother). I’ve known tachycardia to mostly be an electrical problem with the heart, not structural, so I’m very curious to know what Cassidy’s diagnosis is.

Cassidy has CHD caused by a malformed heart valve, I believe, so she has a lot of similar symptomology to tachycardia with a different root cause. Phil was born with the same abnormality and made a full recovery after surgery to correct the issue. Unfortunately, there's no way to genetically test for this specific issue, and IVF babies are more likely to have heart problems than non-IVF babies to begin with, so Cassidy got the short end of multiple proverbial sticks.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

For the next week, all decisions about Cassidy care will be out of Alex’s hands and she will have basically no say. She is going to go nuts. Praying for Cassidy, and praying for the healthcare workers that will need to deal with Alex - god give them strength!!
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

I am praying for this baby so much !!!

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Good luck Cassidy today, I really hope you make a swift and full recovery.

Cue Alex’s dramatic Ig stories, her collapsed to the ground, pounding the floor, her chest... all beautifully documented by Phil, in slow motion. Switching to B&W as they wheel C off to surgery.
Hourly updates on how Alex is feeling, fuck Phil, it’s his fault after all. It’s all about Alex.
Same all over again for the rest of the hospital stay.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Cassidy is in surgery now, I'm going to be thinking about her and wishing her well. Image

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

How long does such a surgery usually take? Like 3-4 hrs? 7hrs? 12hrs? I literally have no idea
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Amsouthernbell wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:02 am How long does such a surgery usually take? Like 3-4 hrs? 7hrs? 12hrs? I literally have no idea
I’m not sure for Cassidy’s CHD? My daughter had an arterial switch (aorta and pulmonary swapped) and it took ten hours :(
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

Classic Alex. Cassidy is gone for surgery and she's over here posting photos of her breakfast at Pancake Pantry. 🙄
I'm sure she & Phil made a huge show of ordering way too much food so they could tell everyone that they were drowning their sorrows in maple syrup, as their miracle unicorn baby is having heart surgery today. Bonus points if someone pays for their meal and we get a tearful update about God's many blessings in the most unexpected places.
Oh, and Kinsley doesn't get a cookie, but Mommy and Daddy get a smorgasbord of sugary crepes and pancakes. Nice.
Last edited by ChickyChickyParmParm on Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:22 am Classic Alex. Cassidy is gone for surgery and she's over here posting photos from her breakfast at Pancake Pantry. 🙄
100% what I thought!! They’re EATING?? Who the fuck could stomach food???
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

In the middle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:23 am
ChickyChickyParmParm wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:22 am Classic Alex. Cassidy is gone for surgery and she's over here posting photos from her breakfast at Pancake Pantry. 🙄
not trying to defend anyone, but each person handles stress different. I have been dealing with anxiety issues and sometimes I don't want to eat at all, sometimes I want to eat to forget.

Still uploading food when your baby is in the surgery does not go well with me. :?

I honestly hope all to go well !
spicy_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spicy_dreams »

I really really wish them well, Cassidy deserves all the good in the world. I don't like Phil and Alex but Cassidy is a sweet innocent soul! And for all the shit I give A+P, I can't imagine what it must be like handing your baby over for open heart surgery.

I'm both praying for Cassidy and also keeping one eye on Alex's exploitive dramatics. Let's see if she keeps it to a minimum! So far the 500+ stories she's reposted from people wishing them well doesn't give me much hope for her keeping this low key. She's already reveling in the attention, ugh. It's gross. I wish she would just put her fuckin phone down and focus on the matter at hand. This isn't about attention, fancy breakfasts, YOUR struggle and YOUR sacrifice. Talk about that after if you really have to, but ultimately this isn't about you. I know everybody deals with things differently but holy shit I can't imagine being in her position and talking about myself so much.

Anyway... Good luck to Cassidy, I hope it goes as good as possible.
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

Maite5 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:25 am
not trying to defend anyone, but each person handles stress different. I have been dealing with anxiety issues and sometimes I don't want to eat at all, sometimes I want to eat to forget.

Still uploading food when your baby is in the surgery does not go well with me. :?

I agree with you, it’s weird to post pics of loads of food when your baby has been starved so she can have a life saving op.

The difference between Alex’s posts (picture of her all over Cassidy, then here, look what I’m eating) and Phil’s posts (picture of Cassidy and waiting by the phone) is massive and very telling. Phil’s are much more normal I think, Alex has still managed to make it all about her. It’s disturbing.
ChickyChickyParmParm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ChickyChickyParmParm »

LucyLucyAppleJuicy wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:34 am
Maite5 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:25 am

I agree with you, it’s weird to post pics of loads of food when your baby has been starved so she can have a life saving op.

The difference between Alex’s posts (picture of her all over Cassidy, then here, look what I’m eating) and Phil’s posts (picture of Cassidy and waiting by the phone) is massive and very telling. Phil’s are much more normal I think, Alex has still managed to make it all about her. It’s disturbing.
This. I don't fault them for eating. Surgery days are long and there's not much else to do. But it's just so clear that Alex is playing a part here. "Look, here's a picture of me praying through tears that surgery is successful. Now here's a picture of me getting one last snuggle before they whisk her away to surgery."
Then 5 minutes later, "Did someone say PANCAKES! Holla! ✌️"
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The overwhelming theme of all of Alex's content as a of late is how much she thrives off the attention she gets from having a "medically fragile baby," as she puts it. Encouraging people to share their posts and re-sharing the shares. Constantly posting to social media. She must be glued to her phone all day.

I agree that it's jarring for someone to be sharing pictures of a decadent breakfast they're about to enjoy while their child is in surgery. While Phil can be just as bad as Alex in terms of the need for attention and validation, posting his phone at breakfast and a message about waiting for updates seems a lot more like normal parent nerves to me.

I think Alex's display of emotions is more about 1) What Alex is going to go through as the care taker of a baby post-surgery, and 2) What she thinks will garner the most attention and concern from her followers. God help those kids.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Seriously? Alex says the dumbest shit. You’ll see her chest again Alex. We all know she means without a scar. I guess Cassie will be looked down upon since her chest won’t be perfect.

Phil’s post was sweet. I didn’t feel enraged by his post, unlike Alex’s.

And a pancake breakfast? Certainly not healthy! I get the comfort food, but the pancakes don’t line up with ALEX’s crunch healthy eating.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Phil and Alex”