Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

I am thinking she is going to twist her “binge eating” into “I ate soooo much so my body will produce a lot of great milk for unicorn baby so she gets the best nutrition and will be able to exclusively breastfeed post op”
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex: Boob Juice Infatuation & Heart Defect Exploitation! | Part 11

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

Amsouthernbell wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:02 am How long does such a surgery usually take? Like 3-4 hrs? 7hrs? 12hrs? I literally have no idea
I saw Phil's reply to someone asking the same question. He said 6 hours. I hope Cassidy is going to be okay.
EyeRoll4Days
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EyeRoll4Days »

I really hope little Cassidy will be okay. I can't imagine if one of my kids had to go through that. :(
And, WTF is wrong with Alex? Posting pictures of breakfast? As another poster mentioned, you can see the difference between her and Phil during this time. He posts things about his child without making it about him. He seems to be chopped liver to Alex. She has been hoarding that baby from him as if she is her property. I'm no fan of Phil, but I do feel a little bad for him and can't imagine throwing my child's father to the side constantly, especially during a time like this. It's also as if she's completely detached from her two older DAUGHTERS and husband. Just look at her new bio. She put 'I love Jesus' first, then 'CHD mom' after that. Not 'Mom', or 'Mom to 3', or 'wife and mother'. Nope. Just 'CHD mom'. Oh, and a link to their nonprofit - 'Clicks Multiplies' (not a typo) that is non existent. What a vile grifter she is! She's a disgusting mother and person. Sorry, not sorry. I feel horrible for K & C for having that self absorbed narc as a mother. And I even feel a little bad for Phil, even though he created this monster by enabling her behavior and catering to her every whim.
Anyway, I really hope that Cassidy will recover quickly and get the best of care.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Last view of Cassidy’s precious chest... hmm, how about: No thank you! Keep the precious photos to yourself, it doesn’t belong to everyone out there, why is Cassidy little bare chest on show?! Like, at all? For gods sake give her some privacy at least now whilst she’s sedated and undergoing surgery. That picture, that tag line should have never been made public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am Last view of Cassidy’s precious chest... hmm, how about: No thank you! Keep the precious photos to yourself, it doesn’t belong to everyone out there, why is Cassidy little bare chest on show?! Like, at all? For gods sake give her some privacy at least now whilst she’s sedated and undergoing surgery. That picture, that tag line should have never been made public. ImageImage

Here’s the thing. Fear/grief/stress/worry makes everyone do things that are a bit strange. But don’t post it on the internet for everyone to see, including people that you really don’t want seeing it.
PinkMoscato
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkMoscato »

I really hope Cassidy will be okay. Not for Phil and Alex’s sake, but for Cassidy and her sisters’.

Can you imagine how horrible K&C’s entire lives would be if Cassidy doesn’t pull through? Nothing would ever happen without a mention of Cassidy not being there.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Who was doing the surgery if the cardiologist was only brought in to check the patch work? Poor Cassie... looks like she already needs a valve replaced. 😩
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LucyLucyAppleJuicy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LucyLucyAppleJuicy »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 am Who was doing the surgery if the cardiologist was only brought in to check the patch work? Poor Cassie... looks like she already needs a valve replaced. 😩
The paediatric cardiothoracic surgeon. Cardiologists are not surgeons, their speciality includes taking and interpreting images, which it sounds like is what they’re in theatre for this time.
Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Soooo now it went from a significant leak to a small leak. 🤔 and they are happy with it? The repair? What Alex, what exactly are they happy with.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Dani_465 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:15 pm Soooo now it went from a significant leak to a small leak. 🤔 and they are happy with it? The repair? What Alex, what exactly are they happy with.
Often with repairs there is still some regurgitation (blood leaking back instead of being pumped forward). If it’s a small leak it can be left alone as the heart can handle it. If it’s a large leak it needs repairing. Cassidy’s was obvs too much to leave so they did more work & now she has a smaller (but safe) leak (flowback).
No doubt Alex will milk this too & make out that it’s a huge complication but it doesn’t sound like it is
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Alex is so shallow. I remember one of her earliest 'camera cries' when she found out about Cassidy's condition was that she would have a 'zipper scar.'

I'm sure she makes Phil feel defective and shameful for not being perfect and having a big scar. It would all be part of her narcissistic controlling behaviour that would make him feel like he should be grateful to be married to her, like she's doing him some sort of favour because no one else would surely love him.

Poor Cassidy.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why does Alex post about wanting to go back to the time when she found out about Cassidy’s heart defect? Surely having it fixed and the surgery being done is the best time yet in her little life as she can finally start to mend and her heart doesn’t have to work so hard? I’d be relieved that the surgery was over, and look forward. I just don’t get her.

IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:57 pm Why does Alex post about wanting to go back to the time when she found out about Cassidy’s heart defect? Surely having it fixed and the surgery being done is the best time yet in her little life as she can finally start to mend and her heart doesn’t have to work so hard? I’d be relieved that the surgery was over, and look forward. I just don’t get her.

It helps to always think about Alex as having a narcissistic personality disorder. Because then her behaviour and actions make complete sense.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Ahh fuck :( They’ve reopened her in the ICU and that’s bad bad news. This happened with my daughter also and for the same reason - no time to get them back to theatre so reopened in a clean but by no means sterile room. Praying for that little bubba :((
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

In the middle wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:23 pm Ahh fuck :( They’ve reopened her in the ICU and that’s bad bad news. This happened with my daughter also and for the same reason - no time to get them back to theatre so reopened in a clean but by no means sterile room. Praying for that little bubba :((
I have a horrible feeling about this.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I didn’t think 2020 could suck any more, but I swear if this poor baby doesn’t make it...

Cstars124
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cstars124 »

I saw that and immediately got nervous. I really hope Cassidy is alright. I feel so bad that she has to go through so much as such a small baby. :(

Audrey240
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Audrey240 »

Praying she doesn’t make it. She deserves it for her own sake, and Phil and Alex don’t deserve to be parents. She’s so much better off not living then enduring awful abuse and neglect for the rest of her life.

MOD NOTE: USER HAS BEEN BANNED!
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Audrey240 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:35 pm Praying she doesn’t make it. She deserves it for her own sake, and Phil and Alex don’t deserve to be parents. She’s so much better off not living then enduring awful abuse and neglect for the rest of her life.

What. The. Fuck.

You're praying that an innocent little baby dies? That is BEYOND fucked up.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Audrey240 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:35 pm Praying she doesn’t make it. She deserves it for her own sake, and Phil and Alex don’t deserve to be parents. She’s so much better off not living then enduring awful abuse and neglect for the rest of her life.

You’re disgusting, that’s absolute filth that you’re talking, so fucking shameful

Return to “Phil and Alex”