Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She tries so hard to be pretty and it’s just not working. The wonky eye isn’t doing it for you girl.
I think she is really pretty! I thinks the eye gives her character.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

malachite26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malachite26 »

So let me get this straight--they go to a World Series game a month before her due date and she thinks because she sat with no people around her, she is safe?? I didn't see a mask on her either. I had to call her out on it. In the past, I have started to get her hell for her constant swipe ups but it is like a train wreck I can't stop watching and I don't want to get blocked. We will see if she blocks me after I asked if she has lost her mind.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madmax84 wrote:You've gotta be kidding me. She really went to the world series during a pandemic? No mask in sight.
Pregnant, no less.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Parquet wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:04 pm File this one under "CYA"Image

Everyone should call the hospital foundation after the holidays and make sure their donations actually bought gifts for kids there. If she's fundraising in the name of the hospital and she doesn't use the money for that specific cause then she can face some big legal troubles. I'd love to see BBL get jail time for fake fundraising. 🤣
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

In regards to the gifts for the kids at the hospital though, what is she thinking? How is she going to feel like shopping newly postpartum, still grieving Crew and coming up on the one-year anniversary of his desk? There's just no forethought to any of this.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:05 pm There’s something really off with Brittani & Jeff. There’s one thing to appreciate the women’s body etc etc. I’m all for that. But anyone else get the weird vibes that he slightly may be a perv perv?
Maybe this is why she acts so immature? Why she insists on dressing like a teenager with her tie dye shoes & band shirts & dresses etc from the juniors section.
She also makes it a habit to mention how “child like” she is.

Her old blog was night & day from this Brittani. After divorcing Corey she seemed to be doing really well all things considered. Very motivated. Grounded. Very mature.

Once she met Jeff it’s almost as if she reverted into a teen. Needy. Putting on that “cutesy” vocal fry.

Maybe it all ties into his pregnancy fetish? They’ve been together 5 years & every year she’s been pregnant.

Idk. Maybe I’m reaching 🤷🏻‍♀️ but something feels bizarre. It’s like he’s that handsy coach that looks at the girls butts when they walk away.
There is NO question he has a fetish for her being pregnant. Not sure about the "child like" vibe. You might have a point on that. Bottom line is, he's obsessed with her being pregnant. That's why she's been pregnant every year they've been married, which is not normal. They're both bizarre and dysfunctional. That's why they attracted to each other.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Deesker wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:11 am
FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:05 pm There’s something really off with Brittani & Jeff. There’s one thing to appreciate the women’s body etc etc. I’m all for that. But anyone else get the weird vibes that he slightly may be a perv perv?
Maybe this is why she acts so immature? Why she insists on dressing like a teenager with her tie dye shoes & band shirts & dresses etc from the juniors section.

Her old blog was night & day from this Brittani. After divorcing Corey she seemed to be doing really well all things considered. Very motivated. Grounded. Very mature.

Once she met Jeff it’s almost as if she reverted into a teen. Needy. Putting on that “cutesy” vocal fry.

Maybe it all ties into his pregnancy fetish? They’ve been together 5 years & every year she’s been pregnant.

Idk. Maybe I’m reaching 🤷🏻‍♀️ but something feels bizarre. It’s like he’s that handsy coach that looks at the girls butts when they walk away.
There is NO question he has a fetish for her being pregnant. Not sure about the "child like" vibe. You might have a point on that. Bottom line is, he's obsessed with her being pregnant. That's why she's been pregnant every year they've been married, which is not normal. They're both bizarre and dysfunctional. That's why they attracted to each other.
A part of me also thinks that she’s holding on to her “youth” because it’s the only thing she really has that her mom doesn’t. Imagine your own mother taking your husband from you. It’s embarrassing but it clearly did a number on her.
It seems like they have a relationship (her mom & her). The trust has been broken for sure but they still communicate & the kids still go over etc.
I think in Brittani’s mind she flaunts her youth subliminally to boast & brag. Tiffani can’t have kids with Corey. So to Brittani, she’s winning.

Again, who knows, but it’s totally weird nonetheless. I honestly wouldn’t even be shocked if someone who personally knows them said “oh they actually are one huge poly fam” or “yea they all have orgy’s together🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Parquet wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:16 am In regards to the gifts for the kids at the hospital though, what is she thinking? How is she going to feel like shopping newly postpartum, still grieving Crew and coming up on the one-year anniversary of his desk? There's just no forethought to any of this.

She’s not thinking. That’s just it. She just wants to cover her ass & make it seem like her good deed is done.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

madmax84 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:25 am You've gotta be kidding me. She really went to the world series during a pandemic? No mask in sight.
If she’s anything like her mom (the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree) I’m going to say that she thinks the virus is a hoax & masks are impeding her “constitutional rights”. :roll:
giadaandeli
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by giadaandeli »

malachite26 wrote:So let me get this straight--they go to a World Series game a month before her due date and she thinks because she sat with no people around her, she is safe?? I didn't see a mask on her either. I had to call her out on it. In the past, I have started to get her hell for her constant swipe ups but it is like a train wreck I can't stop watching and I don't want to get blocked. We will see if she blocks me after I asked if she has lost her mind.
She probably wont. Im constantly commenting abt the honey situation and all she does is close up the comments

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

lalatedada wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:41 pm What’s the age difference between her and Jeff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 years. He was born in 1979 & she was born 1990.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Of course she had to mention crew's death in her anniversary post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

FrigidBitch wrote:
madmax84 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:25 am You've gotta be kidding me. She really went to the world series during a pandemic? No mask in sight.
If she’s anything like her mom (the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree) I’m going to say that she thinks the virus is a hoax & masks are impeding her “constitutional rights”. :roll:
I remember multiple Instagram stories where she rolled her eyes at needing to wear a mask. if you don't see a need to wear a mask then stop abusing Target driveup and go into the fucking store yourself

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

I get total pervy vibes from him. I picture him sitting outside of a high school to watch the cheerleaders practice. He is gross.
roxblake75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by roxblake75 »

I dislike her and her wonky eye and am just waiting for the disaster to come too -but you can see a mask on her in the pic perv took of her belly.

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't need to know about their "steak dinner in bed". Way TMI.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Omg what is wroooooong with her?! That IG story with all the pink Christmas decor in whatever store they were in and her captioning it,” I wonder if Jeff will let me have a pink Christmas m?” Like what in the actual fuck? You’re in a store full of Christmas decor - the holiday your baby died on - and all you can think about is if you will be able to decorate your house with pink Christmas trees and nutcrackers? She. Is. Fucking. Insane. I have never wanted to punch someone before in my entire life.
Simpyaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Simpyaz »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Omg what is wroooooong with her?! That IG story with all the pink Christmas decor in whatever store they were in and her captioning it,” I wonder if Jeff will let me have a pink Christmas m?” Like what in the actual fuck? You’re in a store full of Christmas decor - the holiday your baby died on - and all you can think about is if you will be able to decorate your house with pink Christmas trees and nutcrackers? She. Is. Fucking. Insane. I have never wanted to punch someone before in my entire life.
I came here just to talk about this. It is October, and the one person who should want to avoid that holiday the most, has literally already posted 5-6 times about christmas between ads, photoshoots and shopping. And its OCTOBER. Absolutely no need for that so early..instead of avoiding it shes rushing it!? Like she cant wait for christmas is what it seems like. And i cannot wrap my mind around it. If my infant son died on christmas day and the next year im shopping in a store in october dreaming about my christmas decor aesthetic id hope someone would commit me to the psych ward right there on the spot.

specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:21 pm Omg what is wroooooong with her?! That IG story with all the pink Christmas decor in whatever store they were in and her captioning it,” I wonder if Jeff will let me have a pink Christmas m?” Like what in the actual fuck? You’re in a store full of Christmas decor - the holiday your baby died on - and all you can think about is if you will be able to decorate your house with pink Christmas trees and nutcrackers? She. Is. Fucking. Insane. I have never wanted to punch someone before in my entire life.
\
I honestly think the sleep 'accident' was not an accident. I have lost a child. I know that everyone grieves differently. But, she is just bizarre. I think she wanted to get rid of her 'clingy' boy because she wanted a girl. She is horrible.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”