BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Franks bio no longer says “Public figure”. It said that last night 🤔 🧐
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I wonder if any of their fight, at all has to do with Brit's sister being there? I know Frank is a very... angry type person, and I would go as far to say, that he needs anger management. But, I don't think Alyssa seemed to like Frank very much, from past vlogs.. she seemed to give him her "stank eye", so maybe her being there... she's causing some kind of rift between them, on purpose. You know... feeding Brit's insecurities, and so.. she's seeing all these things about Frank, she wouldn't have before, and then with Alyssa being there.. she has a "backbone" and feels she can stand up for herself. But, as soon as her sis leaves... then what?? She'll be all alone, with 5 kids... that she ships off to 2 different baby daddies different times a week. And will probably be paying Frank some sort of support. I'm not saying it's not Britney and Frank's fault.. but, somehow, I think Alyssa has a part in this.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

$5 this all for views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Damn, must be tough having another kid just because your husband wants one more when you barely take care of the ones you already have, just to split up one month after giving birth. I can't wait for her bullshit excuses, you know she can't just blame it all on Frank because unlike Ean, he won't keep his mouth shut if she does. Five kids from two different baby daddies at 27. No education, no real job, no friends. A house that's way too small and not accessible in the least. Love that for her!
JustSomeEuropean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by JustSomeEuropean »

Frank's account is also private now
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

gab91 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:36 am $5 this all for views.
I would be inclined to believe that, but the one thing that's more important to Brit than views is their image as a bLeSsEd & bLeNdEd family to prove her haters wrong, so I guess they really are just that immature. I wonder how her sister manages to put up with it. But maybe she's glad, I mean she's an openly gay woman who seems to be relatively socio-critical, and Frank's definitely a faux-christian republican meninist who's likely low-key homophobic so...
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

wow. i’m shocked things didn’t work out... 😳

But I guess I just hope the baby doesn’t also have DMD because then she’ll be single, taking care of five kids, two of which have a terminal illness. I hope for the sake of the kids, he doesn’t have it. I don’t give a shit about Britney. She made her choices...
asteroid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asteroid »

WhEN yOu kNOw yOu KNoW
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

You know something definitely went down when fame whore Frank takes the public figure classification off his Instagram... makes me think it was something bad that he doesn’t want the public speculating on.
Last edited by Lalalilylove on Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Maybe he was only staying with her to not upset his grandpa... now that his grandpa has passed away, Frank is done with her.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

staceymj wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:29 pm This would not surprise me, frank seems like a controlling dickhead with no regard for the affect being pregnant so many times has on Britney’s body. Kinda like the Duggar’s, have as many kids as “God gives us” with no regard for the health of the mother, child or financial cost or whatever else. And the fact that they both keep playing Russian roulette with with kids lives makes me sick to my stomach. Britney should have stopped after Nolan knowing that she carries the genes for DMD. At the very least do IVF and genetic testing on the embryo to ensure that her kids don’t have DMD or carry the gene themselves. It’s so irresponsible to knowingly risk having a sick child who will suffer their entire lives. They’re gross people.
Frank seems like the type of guy who would want more bio kids than stepkids to 'even things out' or whatever. I've never seen him be rough with b's kids like some claim but I think it's telling that he clearly wants them to have at least one more kid in the near future. If he thought of them like his own, why would he be rushing to create his own little family of bio kids.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Just the other day she doubled-down on her rushed marriage and the whole "When You Know, You Know" bullshit in her assumption stories, so either she posted that to save face, or things cooled down, then heated back up.

I'm still speculating cheating. Maybe Frank was able to talk Britney into believing that the woman/women were "crazy fans," but more info came out. I don't know. It seems like it has to be something pretty big for them to be doing all this online. I know they're acting like teenagers in their first relationship, but you'd think Britney would be more careful with their "brand."
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Ehile I do feel terrible for those kids as they are innocent victims in this drama...

Imma grab some popcorn cuz this is hilarious...pathetic, but hilarious! What brands are going to sponsor her now with no social media and no videos going up??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

What if this is some elaborate scheme and they’ll come out with a sponsorship for some kind of marital therapy subscription or something similar lol

A part of me feels like this is all for views and engagement but another part of me feels like the shitty foundation is finally cracking. We all know she doesn’t spare a moment to shove it in the hAtUrZ faces that she’s “happily” married and bLenDeD. Only time will tell.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

MarvelMama wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:33 am What if this is some elaborate scheme and they’ll come out with a sponsorship for some kind of marital therapy subscription or something similar lol

A part of me feels like this is all for views and engagement but another part of me feels like the shitty foundation is finally cracking. We all know she doesn’t spare a moment to shove it in the hAtUrZ faces that she’s “happily” married and bLenDeD. Only time will tell.

It really wouldn’t surprise me. They are shameless with no moral compass.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

gab91 wrote:Image
Hers doesn’t say wife. Image

The funny thing is now EVERYONE is noticing what’s going on so there’s no going back from this. She’s gonna have to go back to what she always does and pretend everything is ok or make it public.

You guys have no idea much I am living for this because if there’s two things I absolutely hate it’s a smug person and parents who don’t put their kids first. I love how she tried to so hard to show us “haters” that Frank was the one, she didn’t rush into things, she knows what she’s doing and look at her now??!

I love and I don’t nor will I ever feel sorry for her, hope Franky boy takes her for everything
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sadie wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:59 am Can someone who follows britney post if has changed her bio or not? Or deleted pics of frank again!
Probably late to the party but her insta bio doesnt have "wife to @fmorrow12" in it anymore. but still links her britneyandbabes account as well as her oil account.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

gab91 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:36 am $5 this all for views.

Nah, this is effecting to much shit. She took her last vlog down and has not uploaded in like 2 weeks, her engagement on IG would have already been down due to lack of posting and making it private will make it so much worse. Her account wont appear on IG home pages etc.... I think shit went down, they tried to save face but ultimately whatever has caused severe damage to their relationship. Britney is alot of things and does alot of shit but her perfect happy, white washed image means everything to her. I can see her being sneaky for a day or two but removing "wife" from her bio.. no way.
mamabear25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamabear25 »

Every single photo of frank is gone from her insta

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Britney is a victim here? Unpopular opinion maybe but I don’t think Frank is the main issue they’re fighting. I feel like Britney’s the type to hold it over his head “I’m the one making money, this is MY house, that is MY car I bought you”, and I feel like she said similar with Ean once she started making money to support herself. It just inflated her ego.

I fully believe Frank regrets quitting his job, he seemed to enjoy it, and Brit whined so much and bribed him with buying him stuff (and set up the oils account scheme to “replace” his income) that he quit. Part of me even wonders if she wanted him to quit so badly because she was afraid him stashing all of his income from firefighting away would make a good nest egg for him to leave her. With her making all the income, she has power over him to make him stay.
I feel like after he quit, he might have started to resent her for destroying his social life and trapping him at home with screaming kids while she is on her phone all the time. He had so much pride being a firefighter. It kept him in better shape, gave them separation from constantly being holed up together and bickering, and he had a social life.

I don’t think any of the fighting is staged, I think they’re really on the verge of a divorce. I can only imagine what she says to him behind closed doors “I JUST gave birth WITH NO EPIDURAL and you have the AUDACITY to dare argue with me?” She is the type to post good deeds and cries for attention and I think her not posting about Frank’s grandfather was telling. She is the type that if they were on good terms, she would play “good wife” and post about it on her stories.

If Frank reads here, and you guys divorce, highly recommend telling your side of the story. You didn’t sign an NDA (I assume) and if you guys divorce, she will hop onto any narrative she can to spin you as an absent, abusive father. Ean was an amazing guy and she has made him out to be a deadbeat to her followers. She will mold you into whatever she wants and come out with a sit down video about how horrible you were, while painting herself as a 100% innocent poor mother who just gave birth.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”