BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

It’s always very sad when a family breaks up and kids suffer, but this b*tch is so dumb and irresponsible that she deserves it. There’s no excuse for a mother of 3 to be getting accidentally pregnant with a STRANGER. There are no reasons for someone who can certainly afford thing like IVF and genetic testing to be so reckless with a child’s life.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

gab91 wrote:$5 this all for views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this is all for views then they seriously need to have their brains examined because that is not normal behavior. Even tho it’s stupid, I can understand clickbait titles on youtube videos to get views but what the fuck do they gain from this...more followers that still won’t watch their videos?

No matter what the reason is, it’s still absolutely pathetic of them to do this when they have 5 fucking kids at home.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

averys5 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:18 am Am I the only one who doesn’t think Britney is a victim here? Unpopular opinion maybe but I don’t think Frank is the main issue they’re fighting. I feel like Britney’s the type to hold it over his head “I’m the one making money, this is MY house, that is MY car I bought you”, and I feel like she said similar with Ean once she started making money to support herself. It just inflated her ego.

I fully believe Frank regrets quitting his job, he seemed to enjoy it, and Brit whined so much and bribed him with buying him stuff (and set up the oils account scheme to “replace” his income) that he quit. Part of me even wonders if she wanted him to quit so badly because she was afraid him stashing all of his income from firefighting away would make a good nest egg for him to leave her. With her making all the income, she has power over him to make him stay.
I feel like after he quit, he might have started to resent her for destroying his social life and trapping him at home with screaming kids while she is on her phone all the time. He had so much pride being a firefighter. It kept him in better shape, gave them separation from constantly being holed up together and bickering, and he had a social life.

I don’t think any of the fighting is staged, I think they’re really on the verge of a divorce. I can only imagine what she says to him behind closed doors “I JUST gave birth WITH NO EPIDURAL and you have the AUDACITY to dare argue with me?” She is the type to post good deeds and cries for attention and I think her not posting about Frank’s grandfather was telling. She is the type that if they were on good terms, she would play “good wife” and post about it on her stories.

If Frank reads here, and you guys divorce, highly recommend telling your side of the story. You didn’t sign an NDA (I assume) and if you guys divorce, she will hop onto any narrative she can to spin you as an absent, abusive father. Ean was an amazing guy and she has made him out to be a deadbeat to her followers. She will mold you into whatever she wants and come out with a sit down video about how horrible you were, while painting herself as a 100% innocent poor mother who just gave birth.
Nope, I agree 100% I always said her birth vlog with Fletcher was very telling, He was so apologetic in the beginning when trying to get her bag ready.. like he seemed he knew he was in shit. Then, when B was screaming in labor... It wasnt a "Im scared/nervous" scream it was an angry, Im not getting my way kindve scream. I dont know. I justt got the vibe that she runs the show and like you say, probably holds the "its MY money" over him at all times. However, they have cameras all ove their home and Frank does seem smart in that respect and I would NOT be shocked if he had any kind of damaging recording of her either laughing about her stupid fans, screaming at the kids or whatever the case may be....
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

averys5 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:18 am Am I the only one who doesn’t think Britney is a victim here? Unpopular opinion maybe but I don’t think Frank is the main issue they’re fighting. I feel like Britney’s the type to hold it over his head “I’m the one making money, this is MY house, that is MY car I bought you”, and I feel like she said similar with Ean once she started making money to support herself. It just inflated her ego.

I fully believe Frank regrets quitting his job, he seemed to enjoy it, and Brit whined so much and bribed him with buying him stuff (and set up the oils account scheme to “replace” his income) that he quit. Part of me even wonders if she wanted him to quit so badly because she was afraid him stashing all of his income from firefighting away would make a good nest egg for him to leave her. With her making all the income, she has power over him to make him stay.
I feel like after he quit, he might have started to resent her for destroying his social life and trapping him at home with screaming kids while she is on her phone all the time. He had so much pride being a firefighter. It kept him in better shape, gave them separation from constantly being holed up together and bickering, and he had a social life.

I don’t think any of the fighting is staged, I think they’re really on the verge of a divorce. I can only imagine what she says to him behind closed doors “I JUST gave birth WITH NO EPIDURAL and you have the AUDACITY to dare argue with me?” She is the type to post good deeds and cries for attention and I think her not posting about Frank’s grandfather was telling. She is the type that if they were on good terms, she would play “good wife” and post about it on her stories.
I don't think Brit is innocent at all. I think Frank and her both suck equally and one of the reasons they're fighting is because Frank isn't taking shit lying down like Ean did, to curb their arguments. But I think painting Frank as the poor guy who quit his job to please his dictator wife is taking it way too far. It was pretty obvious from the very beginning that Frank loves grandstanding, and he couldn't accept sponsorships fast enough. I think they made that decision together, but Brit expected more help with the kids and the household, and Frank didn't meet those expectations. But I definitely think she didn't have any sympathy for Frank's situation with his grandpa—my guess is she either refused to accompany him because she found it too stressful, or got mad at him for daring to leave her alone with five kids. And maybe that was the straw to break the camel's back.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:29 am

If Frank reads here, and you guys divorce, highly recommend telling your side of the story. You didn’t sign an NDA (I assume) and if you guys divorce, she will hop onto any narrative she can to spin you as an absent, abusive father. Ean was an amazing guy and she has made him out to be a deadbeat to her followers. She will mold you into whatever she wants and come out with a sit down video about how horrible you were, while painting herself as a 100% innocent poor mother who just gave birth.
Nope, I agree 100% I always said her birth vlog with Fletcher was very telling, He was so apologetic in the beginning when trying to get her bag ready.. like he seemed he knew he was in shit. Then, when B was screaming in labor... It wasnt a "Im scared/nervous" scream it was an angry, Im not getting my way kindve scream. I dont know. I justt got the vibe that she runs the show and like you say, probably holds the "its MY money" over him at all times. However, they have cameras all ove their home and Frank does seem smart in that respect and I would NOT be shocked if he had any kind of damaging recording of her either laughing about her stupid fans, screaming at the kids or whatever the case may be....
I agree. Britney seemed like such a bitch during labor. I unexpectedly gave birth without meds and did not yell at ANYONE the way she did. I cried and felt sad that I was in so much pain but I was not angry at anyone for telling me to push even when it hurt more than I felt I could bear. That video showed her true colors. Kind of like when they say what you say when you’re drunk is how you really feel.. her anger was such a representation of her heart and how she feels daily. She needs serious therapy (and I say that in a non-insulting way).
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

I don’t have any sympathy for either of them. I will say that if Britney tries that woe as me, I was checked out, deadbeat narrative with Frank he’s not gonna ignore it like Ean has. She just might get a taste of her own medicine and more with him, I think he’d happily revel in snatching some of her fan base away from her too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What are 6he people in the comments saying on IG? Are either if them posting stories? I never followed them, darn lol.
.we need updates
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:00 am What are 6he people in the comments saying on IG? Are either if them posting stories? I never followed them, darn lol.
.we need updates
No new stories, no new posts. I can't see any new comments on Britney's most recent three pictures, either. If anyone has said anything critical, they're deleting comments. No new comments on Frank's newest posts, either.

ETA: I did download her last stories. She has a series with Frank in the background (where she's trying to be funny about how she never disciplines her children via timeout or yelling); they seem normal in them, so something must have happened after they were posted. She was referring to her assumptions stories in them, so they weren't old videos.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

I never followed either of them now they’re both private lol someone please post screen shots if anything interesting pops up!
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Personally I feel like I can’t hold what she says during labor against her. When I was 9-10 cm dilated I remember telling my husband “please shut up” several times because I just wanted to it to be quiet. I also told him sometime during labor “I am never doing this again”, and I’m pregnant right now lol.

I don’t think Frank is completely innocent, but I do feel like Britney runs the show and is constantly telling him what to do and when to do it which he doesn’t like. I feel like he matches her heat during arguments which she is not used to. I think she’s very manipulative and complains/yells a lot off camera. Plus he’s probably noticed how different she is on camera than not and that’s got to be frustrating as a spouse. Even in her sisters old vlogs you could hear Britney telling her “cut that out, you better edit that out” just seems like she’s very full of herself and truly thinks she’s famous and walks on water. She gives me the vibe that she thinks she’s better than her family, her friends, that she is the “best” and that’s why she gets so awkward at YouTube events because she realizes she really isn’t anything special and there’s tons of influencers with more followers and more money.

I’ve been following her since Aria was a baby, right before she found out she was pregnant with Nolan. Somewhere after Nolan she just became so full of herself and cringey. It was obvious and still is obvious she tries to push this fake “I’m so random and funny and a cool mom” personality, but really she just is boring. And gosh, Ean dodged a bullet.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

averys5 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:20 am Personally I feel like I can’t hold what she says during labor against her. When I was 9-10 cm dilated I remember telling my husband “please shut up” several times because I just wanted to it to be quiet. I also told him sometime during labor “I am never doing this again”, and I’m pregnant right now lol.

I don’t think Frank is completely innocent, but I do feel like Britney runs the show and is constantly telling him what to do and when to do it which he doesn’t like. I feel like he matches her heat during arguments which she is not used to. I think she’s very manipulative and complains/yells a lot off camera. Plus he’s probably noticed how different she is on camera than not and that’s got to be frustrating as a spouse. Even in her sisters old vlogs you could hear Britney telling her “cut that out, you better edit that out” just seems like she’s very full of herself and truly thinks she’s famous and walks on water. She gives me the vibe that she thinks she’s better than her family, her friends, that she is the “best” and that’s why she gets so awkward at YouTube events because she realizes she really isn’t anything special and there’s tons of influencers with more followers and more money.

I’ve been following her since Aria was a baby, right before she found out she was pregnant with Nolan. Somewhere after Nolan she just became so full of herself and cringey. It was obvious and still is obvious she tries to push this fake “I’m so random and funny and a cool mom” personality, but really she just is boring. And gosh, Ean dodged a bullet.
Yes, I just want to say I dont hold it against her that she was screaming or anything she said really. It is her tone. There is no scared, nervous or uncertainty in her voice. It is anger and she is unhappy with everyone. It just seems telling of her personality. Also, I think every mom says "I am not doing this again"during labor lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

New thread title.... britneynomorrow, morrow no more or no more with the morrows.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:45 am New thread title.... britneynomorrow, morrow no more or no more with the morrows.
I vote no more with the morrows!
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I never check the community tab on YT, but I was looking through some of her older videos, and ended up clicking on it. People were asking a lot of questions about Frank during last weekend's breakup (as well as a whole host of other things, including why comments are off, DMD, etc.).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwz1tb ... g-x4AaABCQ
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

They both equally suck but we all know none of this will end well for Britney and she deserves whatever is coming her way. She’s gonna be all alone juggling what’s left of her channel, chores, school, errands, appointments, laundry for FIVE kids all by herself with no support from family or friends.

Meanwhile Frank is only gonna have two kids to worry about and has the support of his family to help with the kids, so he’ll be able to go back to work and have a social life.

I hope he takes het for everything, I hope she has to end up paying HIM child support...no sympathy for her.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:13 pm Does anyone remember the timeline of her split with Ean?
I just went to look and never realized she removed the video where she announced their separation. But she spent a seemingly happy Christmas 2017 with Ean and in January 2018 she suddenly out of the blue announced that they had split, and that was that. He appeared and/or was mentioned in a couple of videos afterwards, helping her out and visiting, and not much later Frank came into the picture. She officially announced that they were dating in June, but I'm pretty sure she herself stated that their first date was at the end of March or beginning of April, although it was rumored that she cheated on Ean in December 2017 I think.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

When she did her q and a I almost laughed out loud when someone “assumed” she is a “giver” in her all relationships and that she gets taken advantage of because of it. Remember joe instead of giving her dad a couple grand for his “medical” testing, she started a go fund me because she was too cheap to just pay for it herself? And the time she stole from the MDA? And how she never does giveaways for her subscribers? Yeah she is such a giver. 🙄
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Updated his bio lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

Father of TWO..... that's cold.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

hellodolly_ wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:35 pm Father of TWO..... that's cold.
VERY cold!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”