Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by RiverRose »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:07 pm
Parquet wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:37 am Why don't they just do in vitro so they can choose the gender? They obviously have the money to do it, it makes more sense than to keep rolling the dice.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I know someone who did this to try for a boy after six girls and ended up with twenty-five girl embryos to the tune of $45,000. Karma. 🤣
Omg! That's insane. Hahah, that sucks...
honestT
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honestT »

That crib mobile makes me nervous. I realize she's doing it for Instagram aesthetic more than the sake of the baby, but with so many kids around who could pull on it and make it loose or pull off one of the small (choking hazard) beads... I don't know, I don't like it or really any of these Etsy-type baby products that haven't gone through the proper safety tests. I think if my baby had died sleeping, I would probably go super minimal and with things that are super, super verified to be safe.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

BBL Saying “Yolo, I guess” and constantly using then emoji as funny.... you’d think losing a child would have her seeing life as more precious and the the “dead” emoji wouldn’t be very funny... just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

honestT wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:31 pm That crib mobile makes me nervous. I realize she's doing it for Instagram aesthetic more than the sake of the baby, but with so many kids around who could pull on it and make it loose or pull off one of the small (choking hazard) beads... I don't know, I don't like it or really any of these Etsy-type baby products that haven't gone through the proper safety tests. I think if my baby had died sleeping, I would probably go super minimal and with things that are super, super verified to be safe.
A second dead baby means more money and an excuse to try for a girl. That's probably her plan.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Idk why she doesn’t fill her eyebrows in all the way. I know she’s not a professional make up artist, but if she’s promoting makeup products you would think she would learn to use it all better. After all, she said that “everything she promotes, are products she lovessss” because it’s “soooooo good!” She was promoting an expensive eyebrow product not too long ago...if it’s sooooo good why do her brows still look like McDonalds arches? 😂🤣😂🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StarinaAdams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StarinaAdams »

honestT wrote:That crib mobile makes me nervous. I realize she's doing it for Instagram aesthetic more than the sake of the baby, but with so many kids around who could pull on it and make it loose or pull off one of the small (choking hazard) beads... I don't know, I don't like it or really any of these Etsy-type baby products that haven't gone through the proper safety tests. I think if my baby had died sleeping, I would probably go super minimal and with things that are super, super verified to be safe.
Brittani certainly doesn’t have the best track record with child safety! What a moron

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I j don't understand that after having so many boys back to back how does she have ZERO boy clothes saved for the next baby? why dOes she need to buy everything NEW?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

MOdrama wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:39 pm BBL Saying “Yolo, I guess” and constantly using then Image emoji as funny.... you’d think losing a child would have her seeing life as more precious and the the “dead” emoji wouldn’t be very funny... just me?

She used the dead emoji for something funny VERY shortly after Crew died, I remember. She's so out of touch with reality and more in touch with trying to be Aaryn Willliams. Even if she never bonded with Crew, at least PRETEND to act like a grieving mother. Especially since it was likely her fault that he died... like you can imagine? Even if she never bonded with him, how can she not have enough guilt over the nature of this incident to think twice before joking about death? Crew never got to breezily say YOLO because yes, you only live once and he only lived 3 months because of her own negligence. How she can't possibly be fired up and passionate to spread awareness for safe sleep is beyond me.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

All she wanted out of life was to be an influencer and if it takes a dead baby to get her there, she's fine. Not that it's not morally right or anything to use your dead baby to fund your influencer lifestyle. Eye roll.
SeaSide7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SeaSide7 »

malachite26 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:51 am So let me get this straight--they go to a World Series game a month before her due date and she thinks because she sat with no people around her, she is safe?? I didn't see a mask on her either. I had to call her out on it. In the past, I have started to get her hell for her constant swipe ups but it is like a train wreck I can't stop watching and I don't want to get blocked. We will see if she blocks me after I asked if she has lost her mind.
I got blocked from stories (but not completely because maybe she could still get some ad revenue off of me from a post, right?) for messaging her asking about if she was nervous traveling by plane from TX go AZ during a pandemic. So you might! Lol. I have a second linked account for work and watch her there still. 💁🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Georgie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Georgie »

I’m glad to see others mention the 💀 emoji Brittani sometimes uses , because I thought I was the only one who could never look at that emoji the same again after losing a child .
I would think 💀 would only be a reminder of that dead child 😭.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

4 ads/sponsored/endorsed posts in less than 24 hours. Idk how she still has followers. She’s one giant commercial at this point.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FrigidBitch wrote:4 ads/sponsored/endorsed posts in less than 24 hours. Idk how she still has followers. She’s one giant commercial at this point.
THANK YOU!! I was *just* thinking that. It's like an ad account or one big infomercial. And she really needs some new segues. Every time it's the same... "Just wanted to show you guys ____" or "While I'm here, let me tell you about ___".

Staaaahp.

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Parquet wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:49 am
FrigidBitch wrote:4 ads/sponsored/endorsed posts in less than 24 hours. Idk how she still has followers. She’s one giant commercial at this point.
THANK YOU!! I was *just* thinking that. It's like an ad account or one big infomercial. And she really needs some new segues. Every time it's the same... "Just wanted to show you guys ____" or "While I'm here, let me tell you about ___".

Staaaahp.

You forgot to add: "You all have been asking me about this ______." Like we believe people are constantly asking her.
MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

webby wrote:I j don't understand that after having so many boys back to back how does she have ZERO boy clothes saved for the next baby? why dOes she need to buy everything NEW?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Today’s story is more confirmation that Brittani reads here.
“You would think will all the boys I could pass down clothes but no” LOL

Hi Britt.

roxblake75
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by roxblake75 »

Deesker wrote:
Parquet wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:49 am

Staaaahp.

You forgot to add: "You all have been asking me about this ______." Like we believe people are constantly asking her.
This is one I don’t get. I follow several influencers for ideas etc - I’ve never once sent a message asking about what they are wearing or about something I spy in the background. If I like something I just search on amazon or google it - not that hard

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t understand why all her stories are of her in the car?
Especially the ones about Crew (I haven’t seen any recently so this is just a past observation)
Is she worried one of the older boys will call her out for her lies or say something that shows she’s not telling the truth?

It just seems weird that her stories are either in the car, in the nurshree or her favourite place in front of the mirror.
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

She keeps losing followers too. I guess a lot of people are getting tired of her constant swipe-up bullshit. I hope more people start to see right through her. Her poor baby died and all she saw was an opportunity to become Instagram "rich & famous". Disgusting.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

No doubt once we start getting into late November and December there will be countless posts about how she's so anxious about this time of year now with her fake tears and all of the followers she's lost will follow again
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

madmax84 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:18 am No doubt once we start getting into late November and December there will be countless posts about how she's so anxious about this time of year now with her fake tears and all of the followers she's lost will follow again
Yup. She said earlier in the year that she was dreading decorating for the holidays. Tears and all. Starting from the Fall into Christmas time, but her story the next day was her talking about her décor she just bought? Make it make sense.

She went away on her ann-vershhhh-ree and mentioned decorating for Christmas as if her 3 month old didn't pass away on that day. They say the first year is the hardest, but she's been coasting by. Distracting herself with junky products, sponsored posts and ads. Getting knocked up with this "rainbow" baby as if she didn't purposely try for it.

She spent time unable to go to therapy cause of covid, but has noooooooo issue flying to Arizona when it was peak virus? Her priorities are totally out of whack.

She is a shitty mom.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”