BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by Crystal212 »

wonderwall99 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:09 pm I was JUST thinking about this right after Fletcher was born. I wondered what would Frank do to Brit's kids if they ever split up. I pictured him completely cutting himself out of their lives and pretending like they're strangers to him. Could you imagine?

He lived with these 3 kids, Harlow probably doesn't even remember a time without Frank, he bathed them and helped raise them for 2 years and now after a split you are no longer their father. Not that I would expect him to step up, he technically has no obligation to them but that just shows the kind of man he is. Not his kids, not his problem even though he shared 2 years with them.

This may be weird to ask but for anyone that had stepfather(s) or a step parent for brief periods of time growing up, what happens? Do they just leave and never see or hear from them? Is there still a small relationship even after they were separated from your parent? Im sorry if this is personal im just curious how people go about separating especially if they have kids from previous relationships

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
My former step father raised me for most of my childhood and is the only father I have known so he is still a huge part of my life but I have a cousin who was married for a year and a half and her ex husband who is not the father of her daughter, is still a very active part of her child's life, he takes her on weekends. Although unlike Aria, Nolan and Harlow, her biological father is not a part of her life so that could be the reason why he didn't walk away her when his marriage ended like Frank definitely will if him and Britney divorce.

I'm in the minority but I hope they don't spilt up, at least not until the kids are old enough to protect themselves from Britney's poor life choices because in my opinion, she is easy prey for child predators (ex: allowing Frank to bathe her kids when she barely knew him) and probably violent child abusers. She got lucky with Frank but the next guy she quickly moves in and leaves him unattended with her kids might be the opposite so for the kids sake, I hope they work things out which they probably will since Frank can't afford the lifestyle he enjoys without Britney's sponsorships even with alimony since their income would likely be spilt between them with Britney getting more since she has 5 kids to financially support and he must be aware that family courts favor the mother in custody battles so it will no doubt be Britney getting custody and him visitation.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Britney “The Honeymoon Phase Never Ends” Morrow.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

can't wait for the anniversary tattoo cover-ups

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She accepted my request to follow.
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

Kay so in that instastory of Britney holding the baby, her nails are bare. But when they first blocked each other she was showing off a new mani and her ring. So either the mani video was old or that video she put on her story with Frank in it last night was old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She’s public again now.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britneyandbaby: Goodbye Mrs. Morrow, Welcome back Ms. Sills
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

wonderwall99 wrote:I was JUST thinking about this right after Fletcher was born. I wondered what would Frank do to Brit's kids if they ever split up. I pictured him completely cutting himself out of their lives and pretending like they're strangers to him. Could you imagine?

He lived with these 3 kids, Harlow probably doesn't even remember a time without Frank, he bathed them and helped raise them for 2 years and now after a split you are no longer their father. Not that I would expect him to step up, he technically has no obligation to them but that just shows the kind of man he is. Not his kids, not his problem even though he shared 2 years with them.

This may be weird to ask but for anyone that had stepfather(s) or a step parent for brief periods of time growing up, what happens? Do they just leave and never see or hear from them? Is there still a small relationship even after they were separated from your parent? Im sorry if this is personal im just curious how people go about separating especially if they have kids from previous relationships

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
My father was technically my step father, but I’ve never really thought of him that way, even now as an adult. I have two brothers too who I never really think of as half brothers. He and my mom split up when I was 7 and before then I had always assumed he was my bio dad. He’d been in my life since I was 6 months old. When they got divorced is when they told me about my bio dad who was in prison. I still don’t even really think of my bio dad as a father in any way, he’s kinda shitty and a mess. My (step) dad has always been my dad and has always thought of me as his daughter. Even after getting remarried to my step mom who had her own kids she brought to their marriage.

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

They’re both very calculated and know their channel is tanking. I think this is just a “stunt” to get more traffic/views because people are suspecting something is up.

I understand they unfollowed each other on IG- they know their viewers would pick up on that. I think they like drama honestly.

I don’t watch their videos very often, maybe once a month so I may have completely missed something though..

I should note- I never felt there was love or a connection between them. There’s is a relationship purely for convenience/views, so I have a hard time believing either of them would willingly split.

kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

The fact that he changed his bio to “father of two”, makes my heart hurt. That is beyond cold, and it speaks volumes. I’m a stepparent and we have a blended family. Neither my husband or I would ever, ever say that let alone put a statement like that out there on social media. I will always claim my stepdaughter no matter what and I know my husband feels the same way.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

averys5 wrote:I wonder how long until she removes “blended and blessed” from her bio.
They’re done with. Blessed and blended is gone you were right on point !

Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I am here for the shit show and I have popcorn. For starters, how freaking childish unfollowing each other, making their accounts private, deleting pictures and changing bio's. Don't they have better things to do, like looking after their children? Brit has lots of time on her hands considering she has a newborn and 4 other kids. This is what happens when you marry a guy you barely knew. I hope you feel stupid now Britney. Feel sorry for the poor kids having these nut jobs as parents. At least the older ones have one normal parent with Ean.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Since every time they argue they are unfollowing each other on IG and deleting pics, it gives me the impression Frank is not staying at the house. I wonder how they communicate between blow ups and archiving pictures? Are they furiously texting one another? Blowing up each other’s phones? Or blocking each other’s numbers and following each other on IG again to be able to message each other to communicate? I’ve just never seen anything like it. My husband and I have never gotten into an argument so big where I’m like “hmmm, maybe I’ll delete him from my social media accounts or change my bio online, that’ll show him!”

If he’s not staying at the house, I fully believe what another poster said that she’s posting all these videos of Fletcher for him to see. If he has Scarlett at his family’s house (he seems likely to take her out of spite since he can’t take Fletcher), I’m sure she’s pissed off that he has one of their kids so she’s just posting a bunch of videos of Fletcher. Thank God the kids are at Ean’s on weekends, who knows what went down at their house to cause another blowup like this. All I know is if they do split up, and she posts another sit down video, fans are gunna be having some serious deja vu of her “happy family” image crumbling so quickly. Her assumptions long reactions on IG going on about how great their relationship is just proves she’s trying to save face and doesn’t want her followers to know they’re having problems.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

My bad it’s still there but no pics of frank...

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

BritneyandNoBabyDaddy: Sorrow for the Ex-Mrs Morrow
kihma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kihma »

https://discord.gg/Td246DP

YTMD discord was deleted.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Anyone has the ytmd discord link?

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Memememeboo
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandFletcher:GoodbyeScarlett, HelloGoldenBoyMorrow (Pt 76)

Unread post by Memememeboo »

Blessed and best is still there, but now has a new font??

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

If I was Ean I'd be LIVING for this trainwreck. But, I'm sure he realizes this will have a massive negative effect on AN+H. Ean will have to always be the stable parent because their mother is a selfish twat.

My heart breaks for those kids. Poor Nolan has been seemingly cast aside the second a bio son came into the picture. Aria has been through so much crap because of her mother. Multiple homes, no activities to keep her or the other kids stimulated. Poor Harlow doesnt know life without Frank.

Britney literally just collects children for the money with no care of how her choice impact them.

I wonder if that clip of her trying to get Bobby fletch to take a bottle was one of the first signs of their unraveling. I could definitely see her pulling the "I breastfeed so you cant take him from me" card.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

I still don’t have access to the discord even after accepting the invite and hitting the green check

Return to “Britneyandbaby”