Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

crew96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by crew96 »

I searched Cullen on fbook. He's selling a ton and making pretty good money on the furniture. Def funding closing!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Interesting about getting funding for closing costs... but I’m sure they will still get new furniture because Katie is a shopaholic even though it’s incredibly stupid.

They seem to have disposable income! Can I get some of that? :lol:
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

Just saw Cullen’s insta story... so Gaines got an actual birthday party as well as her special trip to Tennessee?? Of course, no party for Brooks. Pandemic aside... why does one child get a party with friends when the other doesn’t??
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

Tried to edit my previous post but was too late! Sorry!

Just watched the latest vlog. I cannot believe these people spent over $6000!!!! dollars for two birthday parties (Gaines’s parties in 2017 and 2018) for a 4-5 year old!!! Insane!!!!!

Also, notice that in May, Brooks’s birthday was not listed as a “major spending category” bc they do really nothing for him!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

bootsncats wrote:Just saw Cullen’s insta story... so Gaines got an actual birthday party as well as her special trip to Tennessee?? Of course, no party for Brooks. Pandemic aside... why does one child get a party with friends when the other doesn’t??
I feel so bad for poor Brooks! I get that Gaines is actually old enough now to have sleepovers with friends but he didn't even get a family birthday party! I don't understand how they can be so biased toward one kid and then share it with the internet. He is going to have plenty of examples to show his therapists.

Also, from those stories I cannot understand how Gaines even has friends. She is 6 years old and seems so bossy and almost mean when she talks to them. They ruined that poor kid by spoiling her rotten.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Tayloch00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tayloch00 »

They are the worst. Not even trying anymore to try and hide the blatant favoritism. I mean not even a small family party for brooks, that poor boy is going to look back on this and wonder why he wasn't as loved as his sister. All he got was a FREE trip to great wolf lodge and sone crappy toys he didn't want. They showed them going to his moms and showing granddoc and grandolly giving Gaines presents while we saw brooks get nothing from them on his birthday. Its so sickening how they treat that poor baby. Cullen needs to confront her on this and ask her why she prefers Gaines over brooks.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

Tayloch00 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:37 am They are the worst. Not even trying anymore to try and hide the blatant favoritism. I mean not even a small family party for brooks, that poor boy is going to look back on this and wonder why he wasn't as loved as his sister. All he got was a FREE trip to great wolf lodge and sone crappy toys he didn't want. They showed them going to his moms and showing granddoc and grandolly giving Gaines presents while we saw brooks get nothing from them on his birthday. Its so sickening how they treat that poor baby. Cullen needs to confront her on this and ask her why she prefers Gaines over brooks.
He knows why. It's because Brooks was the wrong gender, as well as Cullen's mini me in "behavior." Plus they both blame him for their marriage downfall.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DarthMama wrote:
Tayloch00 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:37 am They are the worst. Not even trying anymore to try and hide the blatant favoritism. I mean not even a small family party for brooks, that poor boy is going to look back on this and wonder why he wasn't as loved as his sister. All he got was a FREE trip to great wolf lodge and sone crappy toys he didn't want. They showed them going to his moms and showing granddoc and grandolly giving Gaines presents while we saw brooks get nothing from them on his birthday. Its so sickening how they treat that poor baby. Cullen needs to confront her on this and ask her why she prefers Gaines over brooks.
He knows why. It's because Brooks was the wrong gender, as well as Cullen's mini me in "behavior." Plus they both blame him for their marriage downfall.
Cullen is no better and unfortunately seems to favor Gaines just like Katie does. He doesn't seem to have a real connection with Brooks either. He just throws in the random "my boy" and talks about him playing sports and thats it.

If you go back and watch videos early in Brooks pregnancy they both talk about wanting another girl. They should have just stopped at their one perfect child. They always dismiss Brooks and never seem to consider his feelings or wants. They don't even know what kind of toys he likes!

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Cullen favors Gaines and is every bit as bad as Katie is in his favoritism of Gaines over Brooks.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No vlogs all week because they are just so busy and things are so crazy y'all!

I just don't understand how you become so out of touch with reality that you decide you don't even have to work because you are moving. They do realize that most adults work full time real jobs and have to juggle moving plus everyday life.

How are they making enough money?

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Tayloch00 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:13 am Yes why get new furniture? Use your stuff instead of shopping for new ones. Also I think they waste a lot of food that they get and throw it away. Oh we had to eat out when the realtor was doing showings um how about pack some food and take it to a park and have a picnic and some parks you can grill for gods sake. They don't think at all and try and justify every purchase.
Remembering when my parents sold their house when I was a kid, showings unless an open house, were about 60-90 minutes long. They could easily take a snack for the kids and then eat when they got home.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So Cullen got pulled over? And apparently thinks it's hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:17 pm So Cullen got pulled over? And apparently thinks it's hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
IMG_0125.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Isn't their vehicle newer?
IMG_0124.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They’ve had the suburban since 2017? Or was it 2016? Either way it’s probably time for new tires. I’m sure tires for that big ass vehicle are expensive regardless of which ones you buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Cullen cooked his own birthday dinner. SMH.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Creative74 wrote:Cullen cooked his own birthday dinner. SMH.
I have learned over the years that Katie is just a super selfish and self absorbed individual. She doesn't do things for anyone unless it helps her in someway.

I think that is why she makes a bigger deal out of Gaines birthdays compared to Brooks. It feeds her narcissistic tendencies and helps her to live vicariously through her daughter. She can't do that with Brooks or Cullen so she puts minimal effort into them since it doesn't benefit her in any way.

She needs therapy.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Filet minion and lobster. I’m sorry but that is not beans and rice. (Yes I know that doesn’t literally mean beans and rice.) but it means to make sacrifices. They act like two fucking children. You are in a shit ton of debt. Selling things left and right. Just spent over $1000 on car maintenance. You don’t spend $$$$ like that for what?? Your own son didn’t get shit for his birthday. I’m so sick of these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Creative74 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:29 am Cullen cooked his own birthday dinner. SMH.
Seeing the crap Katie makes, I think it was in his best interest if he cooked his own dinner. I also think butcher box is some kind of brand deal, how many times do they keep advertising it and tagging the company?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I believe they shared previously that the steak and lobster are freebies from Butcher Box.

I definitely think Katie lives vicariously through her female child in a way that she does not with her male child, which explains why she needs to constantly shop and spend money on one child and the other is forgotten.

They claimed in January 2020 in the video "TOTAL DEBT Amount We Owe (and More) - Our Debt Disaster" that they originally took out a loan for $595,000 to buy the house and they still owed $550,000 as of January 2020. They haven't made payments since who knows how long? So that number has likely gone up, especially considering the high interest second loan. The house was on the market for $585,000. I doubt the offer was for full price. Assume a 5-6% realtor commission. I don't see how they are going to closing without owing money.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”