BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

jessbless
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by jessbless »

Not sure wtf is going on with them. But my guess is the second channel will change to “More with Morrow” and it will be Frank’s channel going forward. He won’t give that up and I’m sure it was partly his idea.

Agee 100% that he will not make this easy on her. Should be interesting to watch it all unfold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

The most telling part to me is the lack of new YouTube content. Most vloggers use the newborn stage as a time to cash in. I realize she has 5 kids now, but there are 3 adults in the home all of which “work” at home. That’s more than enough to allow Brit to film and edit, hell I’m sure she could even hire an editor for a short time if it’s too time consuming. The fact she isn’t using this time to try and grow her channel speaks volumes...
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Britneys "friend" vanessa made a video that she's sorry she ever posted about her daughter's medical condition and wished she would of been more private. Then britneys sister said she's done with videos for now and is choosing to be a more private person. I bet britney wishes she could be private. But because her sole income is you tube/insta, the top clown 🤡 has no choice but to keep the circus act going lol!! Forget the popcorn, get the peanuts! I'm ready to see what goes down in circus town!
amandagrace
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amandagrace »

I definitely think Alyssa has had some sort of influence to all of it. It’s no secret that she has views quite opposite of what Frank grew up with and may still have. I also know that she would intervene if she felt the need to because that’s her personality. Protective. I hope that the kids aren’t having to deal with any of it because we all know how they pick up on all the things! I honestly hate to see things go south again for those kids. Dedicating myself to being a single mom is the best thing I’ve ever done for my kids and myself too. I truly hope for the sake of her kids future she will consider the same and especially with Nolan having special needs. He really needs all of his momma and she won’t regret it in hindsight. Being a single parent would really do wonders for Britney too.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Daffodil82 wrote:Britneys "friend" vanessa made a video that she's sorry she ever posted about her daughter's medical condition and wished she would of been more private. Then britneys sister said she's done with videos for now and is choosing to be a more private person. I bet britney wishes she could be private. But because her sole income is you tube/insta, the top clown Image has no choice but to keep the circus act going lol!! Forget the popcorn, get the peanuts! I'm ready to see what goes down in circus town!
“The top Image” hahahahaha I’m crying!!!

They’re all clowns, no one made any of these bitches put their kids or own business out there. They weren’t complaining when they made a shit ton of money off embarrassing their kids but now that their views are dropping and they’re not making the same money now it’s a “mistake”. Britney herself puts it all out there because it’s the only way she can make money. She doesn’t have rich in-laws to mooch off of like Vanessa or a backbone like Dani to start a small shop on etsy or even a job to fall back on like Frank.

What the fuck is Britney gonna do for money without youtube, like seriously? Shes not gonna get a regular 9 to 5, so she gonna have to tuck her tail between her legs and give us this damn tea whether it’s accurate or notImageImageImageImageImageImage
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:02 pm Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
She wants a private life. Good for her and best of luck to her.

And personally I think we should leave Alyssa alone and stop gossiping about her.
Last edited by olemama on Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

If she starts talking about Nolan's DMD you know she'll cash in on that too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

zipadeedodah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:18 pm
Daffodil82 wrote:Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
Or how about you tell us what it’s about here
She went into a long (boring) rant about people sending her dms, asking her personal intrusive questions like her living arrangements and love life and about her sister.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Commonlove wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:07 am Everyone says Frank is using Britney's money and uterus and I agree with that. But what is his motive to force her to have more children? Why did he want to get married and have a baby in the first place? They didn't use protection apparently at all when having Scarlett. What 20-someting guy would do that on purpose especially with a woman who already has three kids. It's just so weird.
Sadly there are men out there who just want to control their partners and will seek out someone they think is an easy target. I don't think he got her pregnant with scarlett on purpose but once it happened he got to swoop in and be the hero by marrying her and get money and clout. I think he has been pushing for things from day one - a house, a bigger role on her channel, praise, a second kid - and she seemed desperate to please him in a way that's not normal or healthy. Either he wanted another kid either to keep her dependent or create to his perfect family with the exact number of bio kids he wanted. I don't know what happened but it must have been something unforgivable for her to sacrifice her 'blessed and blended' image.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

He is just now deleting Brit pics - right as I clicked on to check out his IG, they started disappearing one by one lol looks like they are really over!
Edit to add they are disappearing slowly... so far he has deleted 3 or 4 from the top of his feed (one of just Britney and a couple/few maternity pics).
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Crystal212 wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:18 pm
Daffodil82 wrote:Britneys sister, Alyssa, made a video on you tube 3 days ago. She said she decided to make all her videos private. She talks a little bit about britney. It's worth watching if you are keeping up with the drama!
Or how about you tell us what it’s about here
She went into a long (boring) rant about people sending her dms, asking her personal intrusive questions like her living arrangements and love life and about her sister.
The fact is no one would know who Miss Sills is if it wasnt for Britney. Alyssa is a nobody. She should be grateful for the fleeting attention.

She made her previous vlogs private because of her yanked up teeth, no other reason.

Privacy my arse ImageImage
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Really??? A fucking SCAMMY GIVEAWAY?! Everyone but Frank in that picture, too... She's pathetic. Has to make that coin somehow as she has literally nothing going for her other than her children.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Well this is gonna be an awkward addition to the house ImageImage

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:02 pm Really??? A fucking SCAMMY GIVEAWAY?! Everyone but Frank in that picture, too... She's pathetic. Has to make that coin somehow as she has literally nothing going for her other than her children.
I saw that giveaway on instagram and rolled my eyes so hard. Can't explain anything to her followers about what's going on but can scam the hell outta them!!

BUT where is her bed and nightstand in that insta ad?? They are either a.) moving or b.) ridiculous for rearranging everything to set that crap up

Spend some REAL time with your FIVE kids already. Do something with them that isn't for money.
catmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catmom »

Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:02 pm Really??? A fucking SCAMMY GIVEAWAY?! Everyone but Frank in that picture, too... She's pathetic. Has to make that coin somehow as she has literally nothing going for her other than her children.
I saw that giveaway on instagram and rolled my eyes so hard. Can't explain anything to her followers about what's going on but can scam the hell outta them!!

BUT where is her bed and nightstand in that insta ad?? They are either a.) moving or b.) ridiculous for rearranging everything to set that crap up

Spend some REAL time with your FIVE kids already. Do something with them that isn't for money.
Looking at the scammy giveaway page she tagged, i think all the giveaway stuff is photoshopped in... otherwise thats an INSANE amount of effort. Especially if frank isnt living there rn. She cant do anything by herself
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I don't think Frank wanted to impregnate her right away, I remember them deleting each other around the time she got pregnant with Scarlett, too. There was a brief break up, and I guess than F's religious parents forced him to ask her to marry her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

She looks SUPER happy in that pic, too... ;)

What's with the large space between Britney, the kids and Scarlett? Was Frank originally in the picture, in the middle?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

catmom wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Looking at the scammy giveaway page she tagged, i think all the giveaway stuff is photoshopped in... otherwise thats an INSANE amount of effort. Especially if frank isnt living there rn. She cant do anything by herself
That photo was pre-taken a couple weeks ago... she posted on her story about Scarlett having a nicer ride than her or something like that and was talking about that wagon and stroller so These were taken 2-3 weeks ago for sure. Plus Aria is in the same outfit/hair and Britney same outfit as the one with the kangaroo sponsorship. They took the same day

bella3987
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bella3987 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 pm She looks SUPER happy in that pic, too... ;)

What's with the large space between Britney, the kids and Scarlett? Was Frank originally in the picture, in the middle?
Yessss I thought the same. If she took the time and energy to edit him out of an ad like that, this is definitely serious.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 pm She looks SUPER happy in that pic, too... ;)

That is odd, that she's so far away... If they wanted her on that to "showcase" it's push type ride on... they could have had the other kids scatter more.. idk
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “Britneyandbaby”