BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:06 pm
catmom wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:22 pm

I saw that giveaway on instagram and rolled my eyes so hard. Can't explain anything to her followers about what's going on but can scam the hell outta them!!

BUT where is her bed and nightstand in that insta ad?? They are either a.) moving or b.) ridiculous for rearranging everything to set that crap up

Spend some REAL time with your FIVE kids already. Do something with them that isn't for money.
Looking at the scammy giveaway page she tagged, i think all the giveaway stuff is photoshopped in... otherwise thats an INSANE amount of effort. Especially if frank isnt living there rn. She cant do anything by herself
That photo was pre-taken a couple weeks ago... she posted on her story about Scarlett having a nicer ride than her or something like that and was talking about that wagon and stroller so These were taken 2-3 weeks ago for sure. Plus Aria is in the same outfit/hair and Britney same outfit as the one with the kangaroo sponsorship. They took the same day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh shoot, seriously?! Was Frank there for that, do you know?
Avapoppy
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Avapoppy »

Hey guys! Would anyone be interested with me into starting a new discord? That was my favorite snark page ever and I would love to start a new one!!
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:06 pm
catmom wrote: Looking at the scammy giveaway page she tagged, i think all the giveaway stuff is photoshopped in... otherwise thats an INSANE amount of effort. Especially if frank isnt living there rn. She cant do anything by herself
That photo was pre-taken a couple weeks ago... she posted on her story about Scarlett having a nicer ride than her or something like that and was talking about that wagon and stroller so These were taken 2-3 weeks ago for sure. Plus Aria is in the same outfit/hair and Britney same outfit as the one with the kangaroo sponsorship. They took the same day

Oh shoot, seriously?! Was Frank there for that, do you know?
He was in the video pushing Scarlett in her bike thing and Brit was pushing baby in stroller so yes he was there. Him not being in this picture means nothing because Aaryn Williams and brittani boren leach did the same give away awhile back if you check their instagrams and their hubby’s weren’t in the pics either. It’s just like a mommy giveaway type thing I think

ims25
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ims25 »

Minions are catching on...

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:43 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:25 pm Oh shoot, seriously?! Was Frank there for that, do you know?
Yes. She posted it on her instastory. They were going on a walk and Britney said “Scarletts trike is nicer than my life” and showed Scarlett on her new trike. She put her camera on Frank and he giggled. It was all just weird. “Scarletts trike is nicer than my life”?! That’s just a bizarre way to describe something.
Oh, that's right! I remember that... I didn't realize that was when these were taken. Did they move everything out of that room, do you think? The space between Britney+Aria+Fletcher+Harlow+Nolan versus Scarlett seems strange, as if Frank was in that space, but was removed. She was clearly obligated to post this... I just wonder if Frank was in the original.

ETA: I read MandBTrue's comment, so it seems posts without husbands are pretty common in these sorts of giveaways.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Other moms (only) Image
doing the giveaway Image

ims25
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ims25 »

One more

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I still am totally convinced Frank put his hands on Britney. The fact that he's last to delete the pictures and she was so quick to delete makes me think that he put his hands on her, it was obviously a huge deal, she kicked him out, and he was trying to get her back and didn't want it to be over, so he left the pics up. Because she was so quick to delete everything really makes me feel like SHE was the one who was done with him. He still has quite a bit of photos of them on his instagram.
I truly think they're done for good and whatever happened was big. Like most of you have said, Frank isn't just going to go away and I think this will get really nasty really quickly. I kind of think that Frank will have some type of "his side" of things.
Another sad thing for the kids is that I'm willing to put money on the fact there was no prenup or anything signed. So yes, technically, Frank can fight for 1/2 of everything - including funds. I'm honestly just waiting to watch it go down. Tea stays HOT with them I swear
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

If they are done for good, I feel like she won’t make a sit down video for months. My guess is 2-4 months after a long “social media break”, she’ll sit down and post a vague explanation - that her lawyer doesn’t want her to give out details during the divorce process, that she doesn’t want to answer questions because it’s too traumatizing (highly doubt she will post a q&a right after like when she joyously left Ean).

Imagine if Frank fought for rights to get his kids off YouTube, just imagine THAT storm. Plus Frank & his family are so involved with Scarlett, you know hed fight for equal custody and immediately return to firefighting.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I couldn’t continue being on social media and vlogging if I were her. It’s just soooo embarrassing. Like everyone knew from the jump how idiotic and desperate this relationship was and that it would end badly. Have they even been together three years? And two babies! Omfg. Thankfully she has zero self awareness. Otherwise I’d think she’d have a nervous breakdown. But she’ll be onto her third baby daddy in no time!

LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

Doubtful conspiracy theory... Any possibility she somehow got pregnant right away? Frank seems the type that would want to have sex again asap. Maybe she brought up an abortion or something?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

LetsGoPens87 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:38 pm Doubtful conspiracy theory... Any possibility she somehow got pregnant right away? Frank seems the type that would want to have sex again asap. Maybe she brought up an abortion or something?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I doubt it. Britney always says she doesn’t want more babies but she would jump at the chance for Irish twins to up her views on YouTube. She will never learn that babies don’t equal long term increase in views. It’s always very temporary. And honestly even if she did get pregnant and wanted an abortion, I really don’t see her telling Frank. She would just get it done but say she had a regular checkup. Plus at barely one month postpartum ... she wouldn’t even have a positive pregnancy test yet.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Looks like Alyssa went to LA. Not sure how she thought appropriate to leave her sister at a time like this ? Unless she fought with her sister too. I’m actually really sad for the kids :(

syyyydneyyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by syyyydneyyyy »

hi everyone.. long time lurker on here, finally decided to create an account to post something

with everyone saying that frank might’ve been abusive, do we think that’s the reason why she hasn’t been posting anything and why she had to go on a “social media break”? maybe she posted that vid of her and frank from a while ago to save face and so her minions wouldn’t ask her questions
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

D33f wrote:Looks like Alyssa went to LA. Not sure how she thought appropriate to leave her sister at a time like this ? Unless she fought with her sister too. I’m actually really sad for the kids :(

She could just be posting old pictures and tagging the location but if she is in LA so what? Alyssa is doing her a favor by even being there, so I feel like she can come and go as she pleases.

If Britney is alone right now big fucking deal, those are her kids that she chose to have, so she can deal with it like the adult she is. We don’t all have family to stay with us for weeks on end when we’re in the middle of a crisis or pop out another baby.

I just hope all this serves as proof that she can’t handle the kids and both Ean/Frank fight for and get more custody. I hope she’s the one that has to pay them child support because let’s be real, aside from the fact that Britney is the mother and mothers are favored, she has nothing else going for her.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

D33f wrote:Looks like Alyssa went to LA. Not sure how she thought appropriate to leave her sister at a time like this ? Unless she fought with her sister too. I’m actually really sad for the kids :(

Her pictures are from ages ago. From her stories approx a year ago

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

I think she is embarrassed cause she fucked up...

Not even a 2 year marriage, 2 kids under 2 with Freenk, he quit his job to be a youtuber, they have a house together, possibility of baby number 2 having DMD and now maybe they are geting a divorce and lets not forget ANH and the fact that N have DMD.

When you know you know

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

D33f wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 am Looks like Alyssa went to LA. Not sure how she thought appropriate to leave her sister at a time like this ? Unless she fought with her sister too. I’m actually really sad for the kids :(

it is NOT Alyssas job to baby sit her sister.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:43 am
D33f wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:26 am Looks like Alyssa went to LA. Not sure how she thought appropriate to leave her sister at a time like this ? Unless she fought with her sister too. I’m actually really sad for the kids :(

Yeah, britney is a grown woman. Definitely not alyssas job to keep her together. Idt she is in LA, but if she is...oh well. Cant expect her to drop her life to be britneys keeper. 🤷‍♀️
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:43 am

Yeah, britney is a grown woman. Definitely not alyssas job to keep her together. Idt she is in LA, but if she is...oh well. Cant expect her to drop her life to be britneys keeper. Image
Thank you!! Alyssa is doing more than enough for her useless ass just being there. I can’t imagine how stressed out she must be having to deal with the kids e-learning, helping w/ all their endless chores and listening to those two overgrown idiots fighting.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”