BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

RCHL44
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by RCHL44 »

I wouldn't be surprised if Frank spills the details first. In every vlog he is constantly interrupting and blabbing off things she clearly didn't want out.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Oof that seems to have struck a nerve. I never said Alyssa is her babysitter. Just projecting what I would have done if my sister was separating with 5 kids, especially for the sake of the kids. Anyway I use an app to track social media accounts activity as part of my job and I added both their accounts yesterday since someone was wondering who she was unfollowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Morrow1 unfollowed B, too, while B is still following her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

ladyju28 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:59 am Morrow1 unfollowed B, too, while B is still following her.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yikes... That seems pretty permanent...
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:24 am October 13- First Britney and Frank unfollowing. They both deleted pics and she deleted the recent vlog.
October 14- Followed each other back and put pics back up.
October 15- Franks in West Virginia?
October 17- Franks grandpa passed.
October 19- Brits grandma visits.
October 22- Possible old bruise on Brits forehead in her 6 week checkup pic. Assumption tag and Franks back!
October 23- Second Britney and Frank unfollowing. Britney deleted pics of Frank.
October 24- Franks Instagram is private. Britney takes "Wife to Frank" off her bio. Frank turns comments off of posts and changes his bio to "Father of 2 & Blessed". He later removes public figure and entire bio.
October 25- Frank removes 9 posts including More of Morrows pic, 3 pics of Nolan, reposts, and picture of his mom.
October 26- Frank removes 4 pictures of Britney. Removes all story highlights except Baby Scarlett.
He deleted pics of just Nolan?! Tf? Why the hell would he do that? And Frank deleted pics of his own mom?
Maybe Frank is having some kind of mental breakdown or something since losing his grandpa
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

earpsmom wrote:October 13- First Britney and Frank unfollowing. They both deleted pics and she deleted the recent vlog.
October 22- Possible old bruise on Brits forehead in her 6 week checkup pic. Assumption tag and Franks back!
October 23- Second Britney and Frank unfollowing. Britney deleted pics of Frank.
October 24- Franks Instagram is private. Britney takes "Wife to Frank" off her bio. Frank turns comments off of posts and changes his bio to "Father of 2 & Blessed". He later removes public figure and entire bio.
October 25- Frank removes 9 posts including More of Morrows pic, 3 pics of Nolan, reposts, and picture of his mom.
October 26- Frank removes 4 pictures of Britney. Removes all story highlights except Baby Scarlett.
Which pictures of Nolan did he deleteImage?

I get he has no obligation to them but HE was the one that allowed Harlow (and even Nolan sometimes) to call him daddy. Those poor kids spent more time with him than their own father and he has the audacity to delete pictures of an innocent child?!

That’s so fucked up because no matter what’s going on with them, those kids did nothing to him. Those kids accepted him lovingly and for him to act like that is disgusting, they’re both such shit parents. My heart literally breaks for those poor kids because they’re going to be so screwed up from all this.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:11 am
earpsmom wrote:October 13- First Britney and Frank unfollowing. They both deleted pics and she deleted the recent vlog.
Which pictures of Nolan did he deleteImage?

I get he has no obligation to them but HE was the one that allowed Harlow (and even Nolan sometimes) to call him daddy. Those poor kids spent more time with him than their own father and he has the audacity to delete pictures of an innocent child?!

That’s so fucked up because no matter what’s going on with them, those kids did nothing to him. Those kids accepted him lovingly and for him to act like that is disgusting, they’re both such shit parents. My heart literally breaks for those poor kids because they’re going to be so screwed up from all this.
It was a series of Nolan at the firestation. The caption read, "My best buddy stopped by today!!!" I have them archived if anyone wants to see them. :(
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

D33f wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:44 am Oof that seems to have struck a nerve. I never said Alyssa is her babysitter. Just projecting what I would have done if my sister was separating with 5 kids, especially for the sake of the kids. Anyway I use an app to track social media accounts activity as part of my job and I added both their accounts yesterday since someone was wondering who she was unfollowing

A few days ago she unfollowed four people; do you know which four by any chance?
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Frank’s mom unfollowed Brit? Damn. Wonder if he’s staying with her.

Also wonder if Brit’s Dad unfollowed Frank - but I know he’s always had a thing for him lol
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Joie de Vivre wrote:
D33f wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:44 am Oof that seems to have struck a nerve. I never said Alyssa is her babysitter. Just projecting what I would have done if my sister was separating with 5 kids, especially for the sake of the kids. Anyway I use an app to track social media accounts activity as part of my job and I added both their accounts yesterday since someone was wondering who she was unfollowing

A few days ago she unfollowed four people; do you know which four by any chance?
No the tracker only starts showing activity the day after you add someone.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

averys5 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:42 am Frank’s mom unfollowed Brit? Damn. Wonder if he’s staying with her.

Also wonder if Brit’s Dad unfollowed Frank - but I know he’s always had a thing for him lol
Looks like Frank still follows Keith but Keith doesn’t follow Frank. Instagram glitches with follows a lot though so it’s kind of hard to say for certain .
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Frank’s sister in law made a comment on his insta yesterday where she said something like “stay strong “your brother’s wife” and I thought that was a little weird.

I saw someone on here mentioned Frank’s mom unfollowed britney and so I looked at his sister in law Morgan and today it looks like she unfollowed britney....

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

For anyone that’s gone through an amicable split that has children, did you and your in laws unfollow/unfriend each other when you broke up? It seems a little strange to me. I’ve been with my husband for a 10 years/we have kids and I don’t think I would delete them all since they’re the kids grandparents

I don’t think even think ean’s mom deleted her on Facebook...

countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

The immaturity of these people is astounding. Following and unfollowing on social media...it’s like preschoolers sticking their tongues out at each other. There are babies involved and they act this way. Ridiculous.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

I found the comment someone mentioned from Frank’s sister in law, and Frank’s mom liked her comment. I wonder if it was something Britney said about her as a dig

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

I never noticed this (I don’t follow him but occasionally peek at his ig) -he has almost NO pictures of aria except for full family pictures but many of Nolan and Harlow. Bet he didn’t put an ounce of effort into building a relationship with her. I am heartbroken for Aria. She gets the shit end of every damn stick.
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

My daughter’s son and myself spilt when she was an infant and I still have his family (my ex in-laws) on my facebook/social media. In my eyes they’re still family. I just think everyone in this situation is immature. Seriously. In-laws unfollowing each other the second there’s a breakup? Pathetic! Unless frank “made” them delete her?
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

pikapikachu wrote:My daughter’s son and myself spilt when she was an infant and I still have his family (my ex in-laws) on my facebook/social media. In my eyes they’re still family. I just think everyone in this situation is immature. Seriously. In-laws unfollowing each other the second there’s a breakup? Pathetic! Unless frank “made” them delete her?
OMG I meant my daughters dad**

I can assure you all my 3 year old daughter does not have a son.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

That comment from Frank’s SIL definitely looks like something Brit said. I could picture her in an argument saying “your brother’s wife” instead of calling her by name. Maybe Frank’s SIL tried defending him or calling him during all this? Who knows. If he’s staying at his Mom’s I’m sure they all know something about what’s been going on. For them to unfollow Brit makes me wonder if she did something that caused all this. Keith unfollowing Frank I feel like is Brit just telling him to.

Obviously Brit doesn’t share/post pictures of everything, but it seems the only times she’s mentioned Frank’s family is when they were giving her a baby sprinkle/gender reveal/birthday or Christmas gifts for the kids or watching the kids. I don’t think she grasps Frank was so close with his grandfather and she genuinely didn’t give a crap when he passed away because all that was on her mind was them arguing. Plus I’m pretty sure she was the one who started the unfollowing/deleting pictures/vlogs. If someone I was close with passed away and my husband was being petty on social media I would be livid. I also can’t imagine what happened that is so huge that the fighting has dragged on so long and now gotten family involved. If my husband and I were arguing and someone in each other’s lives passed away we would be there for the other and drop the petty BS.

I’m also going to add I still really believe this is mainly about Britney causing this. I fully believe she intended to get pregnant with Scarlett, since she let it slip about a year later she knew she was ovulating then and had ovulation and pregnancy test strips and knows her cycle perfectly. Frank’s dumb as hell for having unprotected sex with her since he just met her but she could’ve said some BS like she was on the pill, she wasn’t ovulating, she would take a plan B. I also even wonder if she planned Aria with Ean, since she also admitted I believe in a past vlog many years ago she was into that show 16 and pregnant and has never liked birth control, and Ean was under the impression she was taking her pill perfectly. Maybe they’re arguing because Frank wants to get Fletcher tested (not sure since he said he could handle another DMD kid) and Brit not wanting to. Whatever it is, I fully believe she regrets leaving her “toxic” relationship with Ean because I’m sure she is just as toxic as Frank. Their egos together under one roof is a recipe for disaster.
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

I really do think this is all for publicity. We see it over and over how they just care about the money. They probably realized that fletch didn't bring in the views they wanted and their plan didn't work after all now there thinking they are fucked. So now they decided to do this. Does anyone remember Britney's idiot father saying "any attention is good attention". I wouldnt put it past them that they told everyone to be in on it as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”