BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Frank’s mom and SIL still show up on Britney’s follower list. You have to type in their full usernames but they do come up. They’re still following her.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

LilSeb1010 wrote:Frank’s mom and SIL still show up on Britney’s follower list. You have to type in their full usernames but they do come up. They’re still following her.
My bad! How weird that you have to type in the entire username lol

So it’s just britney and frank/alyssa then that have unfollowed each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrockjoy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jrockjoy »

Crazymess1215 wrote:I really do think this is all for publicity. We see it over and over how they just care about the money. They probably realized that fletch didn't bring in the views they wanted and their plan didn't work after all now there thinking they are fucked. So now they decided to do this. Does anyone remember Britney's idiot father saying "any attention is good attention". I wouldnt put it past them that they told everyone to be in on it as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I don’t think so. If you look at the comments on her most recently sponsored posts, there’s a lot of speculating about their divorce/what’s going on questions, which is not good. The companies are wanting to see engagement about the product, not dirty laundry being aired. This could literally effect her ability to receive sponsorships/a livelihood in the future. Her whole brand is modeled after being a wholesome/likable family.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I don’t understand why everyone keeps mentioning the “your brothers wife” comment lol. It’s probably some inside joke between Frank and the sister in law, seeing as she is quite literally his brothers wife..... like idk how that has anything to do with Britney

syyyydneyyyy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by syyyydneyyyy »

Buckeyebaby wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:15 am I found the comment someone mentioned from Frank’s sister in law, and Frank’s mom liked her comment. I wonder if it was something Britney said about her as a dig

that’s his sister in law right? maybe it was a dig and she put “your brothers wife” bc Britney never said any condolences to his family after his grandfathers passing
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:01 am For anyone that’s gone through an amicable split that has children, did you and your in laws unfollow/unfriend each other when you broke up? It seems a little strange to me. I’ve been with my husband for a 10 years/we have kids and I don’t think I would delete them all since they’re the kids grandparents Image

I don’t think even think ean’s mom deleted her on Facebook...

Never. We broke up 6 years ago and all this time I have been friends in Facebook with my ex, his mom, his siblings and even his ex with whom he has a child too. Only with his current girlfriend I'm not friends with in Facebook because I think she's the jealous type and she barely says hi when we meet. I meet regularly with my ex's sister and her children too. Also I keep in touch with his ex because his son is my daughter's step brother and we arrange meetings for the children. We never were best friends nor super close with my ex's relatives, but I don't see a reason to completely erase them from our lives. They are still my daughter's family.

I think it's weird and immature that they all unfollow Britney. I have a feeling that maybe Frank told them to unfollow. It also makes me think that something major happened, like cheating. Something that would make them think Britney is the worst.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

amykay wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:45 am I don’t understand why everyone keeps mentioning the “your brothers wife” comment lol. It’s probably some inside joke between Frank and the sister in law, seeing as she is quite literally his brothers wife..... like idk how that has anything to do with Britney Image

I think that because there was some miscommunication regarding Frank's SIL unfollowing Britney, there was conjecture that perhaps it was some sort of inside-joke amongst the family about something Britney said. Like, "What did whats-her-name say? Y'know, your brother's wife?", and that phrasing got back to Morgan, who thought it was rude, thus picked it up as a snide moniker of sorts. If anything, it's probably an innocent inside-joke or poor use of quotations. Who knows.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I’m really getting the feeling this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. They are so damn desperate.
regnicole
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by regnicole »

Who wants to bet that this trip Dani is going on is going to be with Britney?!!! They have reconnected and Britney needs some time away.
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

It’d be very sleazy of Frank to delete kids pics just to annoy Brittany. I can also totally see her being her petty and immature self and demanding he removes pictures of HER kids from his account .
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:01 am For anyone that’s gone through an amicable split that has children, did you and your in laws unfollow/unfriend each other when you broke up? It seems a little strange to me. I’ve been with my husband for a 10 years/we have kids and I don’t think I would delete them all since they’re the kids grandparents Image

I don’t think even think ean’s mom deleted her on Facebook...
If I was an influencer I personally wouldn't unfollow my ex until I was ready to address whatever happened and I wouldn't unfollow my in laws at all. i think that's what britney did with ean, which makes me think something drastic happened. Also the 'your brothers wife' thing just seems like in joke between frank and his sil. I don't see why she would take a swipe at britney on a post about his grandpa's death when the whole family is posting condolences, that would be super weird and insensitive.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

Also.. if I was Britney the deleting photos of Nolan would be the last straw. No more coming back after that. THAT showed how he truly feels about ANH and if B stays with him after that, it’s proof she cares more about her image than she does her children.
PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PookieSays »

They made a huge deal in the vlog a while back of him shaving his head and face clean (and seeming to get upset Scarlett didn't have the freak out they wanted for camera) and it makes me wonder if him going back to the firestation was part of whatever this is with them. They tried to hide him quitting for so long and he made a big deal about liking the beard, etc for him to suddenly shave it off. So is he back because of money issues? Are they fighting because she didn't want him to go back?
I vaguely remember her making an IG story when he lost his grandma after Scarlett was born and thought it was so weird she didn't this time.
Also, I can't seem to find the comment where Frank went off on someone assuming his grandpa passed because of covid. Is it possible that he got so pissed and said he was done with social media and gave her an ultimatum? Just thinking out loud because I am stuck in a huge snow storm with nothing else to do
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

PookieSays wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:35 pm They made a huge deal in the vlog a while back of him shaving his head and face clean (and seeming to get upset Scarlett didn't have the freak out they wanted for camera) and it makes me wonder if him going back to the firestation was part of whatever this is with them. They tried to hide him quitting for so long and he made a big deal about liking the beard, etc for him to suddenly shave it off. So is he back because of money issues? Are they fighting because she didn't want him to go back?
I vaguely remember her making an IG story when he lost his grandma after Scarlett was born and thought it was so weird she didn't this time.
Also, I can't seem to find the comment where Frank went off on someone assuming his grandpa passed because of covid. Is it possible that he got so pissed and said he was done with social media and gave her an ultimatum? Just thinking out loud because I am stuck in a huge snow storm with nothing else to do
He made that Instagram post about covid after this all started a week or so ago, so I don’t think that has much to do with what is going on (if anything actually is going on - we know Britney feeds off this kind of attention).
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

amykay wrote:I don’t understand why everyone keeps mentioning the “your brothers wife” comment lol. It’s probably some inside joke between Frank and the sister in law, seeing as she is quite literally his brothers wife..... like idk how that has anything to do with Britney Image

I brought it up because i think it’s weird to talk like that to your brother in law. It’s weird and they’re weird.

People have literally no evidence that frank is a cheater or an abuser and that’s brought up sooo..........

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Sloan made a new video. Someone in the comments said she reactivated her Facebook?
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Just realized the guy she unfollowed is Korey her friend Brittany’s ex bf. Such weird timing why now? Lol

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

D33f wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:06 pm Just realized the guy she unfollowed is Korey her friend Brittany’s ex bf. Such weird timing why now? Lol

Maybe she’s doing a purge of her friends. She has deleted quite a few and since it’s brittany’s ex I guess it would make sense that she unfollows him. They have been broken up for years.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

I think B wouldn't have deleted the divorce comments in her recent post, if their break up is a stunt

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:54 pm
amykay wrote:I don’t understand why everyone keeps mentioning the “your brothers wife” comment lol. It’s probably some inside joke between Frank and the sister in law, seeing as she is quite literally his brothers wife..... like idk how that has anything to do with Britney Image

I brought it up because i think it’s weird to talk like that to your brother in law. It’s weird and they’re weird.

People have literally no evidence that frank is a cheater or an abuser and that’s brought up sooo..........

Didn't the ex say he was a voracious cheater? I know there's no way to vet an ex, but there were a lot of circumstances that looked shady... Weren't they engaged when he and Britney started fucking "dating"? I don't know about abuse, but I'm one of the ones that think he cheated.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”