BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Memememeboo wrote:That’s some massive shade she’s throwing!!!!Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that Scarlet on the left? Who is the other baby? I’m so confused.
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

All these people that get strung in the spotlight....must be weird. Like all Frank’s family or whatever. I couldn’t even...

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:23 pm
Memememeboo wrote:That’s some massive shade she’s throwing!!!!Image

Is that Scarlet on the left? Who is the other baby? I’m so confused.
Frank’s brother’s baby
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Amandaaa wrote:Probably a curiosity that everyone has had but I often wonder if one or more of them could be here undercover just for shits and giggles.

Of course they are, especially since you don’t need an account to read the comments. Alisa (Frank’s mom) watched Britney before Frank met her so I know she’s aware of this site.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Harlow was forced to call him Daddy since day one and now he is just a father of 2?????? He didnt even consider ANH as his?? Even tho he is/was married with their mother???? He didnt even form a bond with ANH?? He dosnt feel nothing about them?

That says a lot

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

This halloween is going to suck for Britch and her perfect instagram feed

Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Amandaaa wrote:All these people that get strung in the spotlight....must be weird. Like all Frank’s family or whatever. Image I couldn’t even...

I meant it must feel weird.

Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Amandaaa wrote:Probably a curiosity that everyone has had but I often wonder if one or more of them could be here undercover just for shits and giggles.

Of course they are, especially since you don’t need an account to read the comments. Alisa (Frank’s mom) watched Britney before Frank met her so I know she’s aware of this site.
Oh wow! Never knew his mom watched her before they met.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I definitely do not believe there was any physical abuse going on ... she has let him come to the house a few times now to visit the kids... if there was abuse I guarantee there would be a restraining order of some kind on him. Even if he had “anger issues” (which again I don’t see that at all) she can still file for a restraining order with temporary custody if she feels threatened at all. I’m pretty sure it’s just petty shit they are fighting about but with Alyssa being there it got bigger than normal. I really do not think they are done. I’m guessing just a small break. And ate most likely won’t let any of us know exactly what was going on

D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Looks like she deleted the divorce comments on the giveaway post

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Amandaaa wrote:

I think she came on here defending Scarlett’s newborn pics when everyone was saying she’s an unfortunate looking baby. Either that, or it was Frank’s baby pics, I can’t remember. But it was pretty obvious it was her.

I’m Image certain they all read here.

jrockjoy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jrockjoy »

Mandbtrue6 wrote:I definitely do not believe there was any physical abuse going on ... she has let him come to the house a few times now to visit the kids... if there was abuse I guarantee there would be a restraining order of some kind on him. Even if he had “anger issues” (which again I don’t see that at all) she can still file for a restraining order with temporary custody if she feels threatened at all. I’m pretty sure it’s just petty shit they are fighting about but with Alyssa being there it got bigger than normal. I really do not think they are done. I’m guessing just a small break. And ate most likely won’t let any of us know exactly what was going on

This is not the best assumption to make. I’ve never personally been in a physically abusive relationship, but I’ve witnessed a lot of very close people be in physically abusive relationships, including my mother. Someone who has fallen for an abusive partner is usually not able to rationalize like you just did when it comes to staying away. I’ve watched family and friends go back to the same person that just beat the shit out of them just a few weeks prior. It makes no sense, but it’s the reality of a lot of families and people in unstable relationships.

I’m not saying for sure he hit her, but I don’t think we can automatically slide that off the table just because she let him visit a couple times to see the kids...

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

When did she say she was uploading that video about her decision for “birth control”? I thought it was supposed to be up days and days ago. Wonder if Frank’s in it and she doesn’t want to put it up now.

All speculation obviously but maybe after talking about it some more after filming the video he decided hey, I want more kids and don’t want you to get your tubes tied. This results in a fight where she says something like how they have 5 kids to take care of. He makes some comment like “only two of those kids are mine”, they go back forth and it escalates into all this?
PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PookieSays »

Whenever she does come out of hiding, I just hope she learned enough from the backlash from the Ean breakup when she called Harlow a bandaid baby that she doesn't call Fletcher one too. This many years later and I still haven't forgiven her for calling Harlow a bandaid baby... what kind of person says that AND puts it on the internet for your kid to grow up hearing?!
PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PissedOutDQ »

☕ YES!

Hated the bald asshole. Haven't watched her since he's mushed his way into the vlogs. Together they were simply unbearable. Might actually start watching again. ✌️ See y'all at the divorce announcement 💗
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Tekaspn wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:06 pm This halloween is going to suck for Britch and her perfect instagram feed

Hahaha... I keep trying to think up clever Halloween themes for this year, but I'm just too stupid.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Amandaaa wrote:

I know that has been said a lot here, but I’m curious when and where that was said? I thought it was his brothers girlfriend (who is now his wife Morgan) who watched Britney. I’m not sure why his mom who is in her 50’s would watch a young mom on YouTube?! That just don’t even make sense. Morgan is closer to her age (a bit younger I believe) and I could have sworn that is who frank mentioned once that his brothers girlfriend knew who she was?!...

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

I wonder if all of her party goers are super bummed she isn’t throwing another awesome Halloween party this year.
What ever will they do.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:58 pm
Amandaaa wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Of course they are, especially since you don’t need an account to read the comments. Alisa (Frank’s mom) watched Britney before Frank met her so I know she’s aware of this site.

I know that has been said a lot here, but I’m curious when and where that was said? I thought it was his brothers girlfriend (who is now his wife Morgan) who watched Britney. I’m not sure why his mom who is in her 50’s would watch a young mom on YouTube?! That just don’t even make sense. Morgan is closer to her age (a bit younger I believe) and I could have sworn that is who frank mentioned once that his brothers girlfriend knew who she was?!...

I think you’re right that it was Morgan but in the grande scheme doesn’t really matter who in his family watched her - whoever it was definitely told Frank to pursue her once she left ean.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I know it was planned probably weeks/months ago but it is so unfortunate she is doing one if those scummy giveaways right now. I almost always unfollow people who do them, its like the social media equivalent of those people standing in grocery stores trying to get you to sign up for their credit card. "It only takes a minute!!!!".

Return to “Britneyandbaby”