BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by sicklequeen »

Lalalilylove wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:04 pm
Mandbtrue6 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:58 pm
Amandaaa wrote: Oh wow! Never knew his mom watched her before they met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that has been said a lot here, but I’m curious when and where that was said? I thought it was his brothers girlfriend (who is now his wife Morgan) who watched Britney. I’m not sure why his mom who is in her 50’s would watch a young mom on YouTube?! That just don’t even make sense. Morgan is closer to her age (a bit younger I believe) and I could have sworn that is who frank mentioned once that his brothers girlfriend knew who she was?!...

I think you’re right that it was Morgan but in the grande scheme doesn’t really matter who in his family watched her - whoever it was definitely told Frank to pursue her once she left ean.
Yeah I don't know about his mother but I do remember a screenshot posted here, and it was either a cousin or a sister-in-law that commented on instagram somenthing like "I used to watch you all the time I can't believe you are dating Frank now!"
But I think he went after her on his own; i mean i think telling a relative to get involved with a newly single mother of three is..questionable. Like why would you do that, yikes.
I'd say he did his own research, simply saw a cash machine and went for it.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Are all of franks pics on insta gone or just for me?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Daffodil82 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:58 pm Are all of franks pics on insta gone or just for me?
They are all still there for me
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Lalalilylove wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:22 pm
Daffodil82 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:58 pm Are all of franks pics on insta gone or just for me?
I wonder why it says no posts on my end
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Lalalilylove wrote:
Memememeboo wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:00 pm That’s some massive shade she’s throwing!!!!Image

I’m so confused about this lol did alisa post it and why is fletcher not in it? This family is so weird
I think she’s saying it’s not photoshopped because both babies aren’t smiling. I don’t think his parents generation understand filters. I also looked at the giveaway Instagram and there weren’t any dads in the pictures so I don’t think she photoshopped him out.

It was definitely Morgan that watched because she left a comment on Brits insta saying how crazy it was that her BIL was “dating” (actually married) her.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I really don’t think Frank wanted to hop on that cash cow. I think he was 24 year old dude who had just gotten out of a relationship and wanted to have some fool around fun and was too dumb to put on a condom.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Daffodil82 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:27 pm
Lalalilylove wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:22 pm
I wonder why it says no posts on my end
Maybe you're blocked?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
milu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by milu »

I personally think it’s related to ANH. At the beginning i thought it was because maybe she refused to make the trip with all kids when his grandfather got sick. I mean custody agreements are complicated not adding to the fact that she had just given birth.
But when he put father of 2 it seemed more serious to me. Maybe one of the kids said something to Ean that he didn’t like, or maybe something more serious actually happened? Because IMO cheating is overlooked by many women, because they’re ashamed or heartbroken. Something so abrupt Can only be related to the children.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Wonder if frank will do a sit down video of an explanation like that bullshit shitty ass one she made ean do. Poor ean, wonder what she bribed him with to do that anyway. I thought that shit was so messed up. 😭
Last edited by sryjbc0918 on Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

AcaBetic99 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:31 pm
Lalalilylove wrote:
Memememeboo wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:00 pm That’s some massive shade she’s throwing!!!!Image

I’m so confused about this lol did alisa post it and why is fletcher not in it? This family is so weird
I think she’s saying it’s not photoshopped because both babies aren’t smiling. I don’t think his parents generation understand filters. I also looked at the giveaway Instagram and there weren’t any dads in the pictures so I don’t think she photoshopped him out.

It was definitely Morgan that watched because she left a comment on Brits insta saying how crazy it was that her BIL was “dating” (actually married) her.

This may be an unpopular opinion but I really don’t think Frank wanted to hop on that cash cow. I think he was 24 year old dude who had just gotten out of a relationship and wanted to have some fool around fun and was too dumb to put on a condom.

Re: the giveaway, the family vloggers (ok baby and kkbabyj) do have the dads on the photos. The mom vloggers who occasionally have the dad in the videos are pictured alone. Britney classified herself as a family blogger.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 pm Wonder if frank will do a sit down video of an explanation like that bullshit shitty ass one she made ean do. Poor ean, wonder what she bribed him with to do that anyway. I thought that shit was so messed up. 😭
He looked so disheveled and heartbroken and was totally holding onto hope that they would get back together. She used him til the very end. Remember how Frank started walking the kids out to ean when he was picking them up? Ugh so freaking sad.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

jrockjoy wrote:
Mandbtrue6 wrote:I definitely do not believe there was any physical abuse going on ... she has let him come to the house a few times now to visit the kids... if there was abuse I guarantee there would be a restraining order of some kind on him. Even if he had “anger issues” (which again I don’t see that at all) she can still file for a restraining order with temporary custody if she feels threatened at all. I’m pretty sure it’s just petty shit they are fighting about but with Alyssa being there it got bigger than normal. I really do not think they are done. I’m guessing just a small break. And ate most likely won’t let any of us know exactly what was going on

This is not the best assumption to make. I’ve never personally been in a physically abusive relationship, but I’ve witnessed a lot of very close people be in physically abusive relationships, including my mother. Someone who has fallen for an abusive partner is usually not able to rationalize like you just did when it comes to staying away. I’ve watched family and friends go back to the same person that just beat the shit out of them just a few weeks prior. It makes no sense, but it’s the reality of a lot of families and people in unstable relationships.

I’m not saying for sure he hit her, but I don’t think we can automatically slide that off the table just because she let him visit a couple times to see the kids...

This. The core of most, if not all, abusive relationships is power and control. Long before physical abuse there is always gaslighting, manipulation, isolation, verbal and emotional abuse etc. and unless you have been in an abusive relationship it really doesn’t make sense as to why people don’t just leave, or why they keep going back to that person. The abusive party always comes back with “I’m so sorry” “it will never happen again” blah blah, and it’s good for awhile and everything seems okay and then the abuse starts again. It’s a cycle and it’s a hard one to break. A lot of the time there is also financial abuse and threats of taking custody of the kids and things like that as well, you feel very trapped and isolated and it’s hard to find a way out of a shitty situation.

That being said, i think that in this situation you have two toxic people being toxic to each other and I would imagine they are both equally at fault for whatever this breakdown in their marriage has been. This is why you shouldn’t have a baby with and get married to someone you don’t know! Britney and Frank didn’t know a single thing about each other when they had Scarlett and got married, they were in the honeymoon phase which is mostly lust and infatuation. They had hardly spent any time together let alone lived together and learnt about each other inside and out. Add to that blending families, having a child free guy in his mid 20’s becoming a stepdad to three kids, having a kid of his own and then quitting his job and being cooped up with Britney and the kids 24/7... it’s a recipe for disaster. People who have been married for 40 years struggle to adjust to having their spouse at home full time when they retire, and that’s with the kids grown up and moved out of home.

Their marriage was never going to work, in a normal situation they would have dated for a few months and figured out they weren’t compatible and gone their separate ways but they got in too deep too quickly and were trapped with each other, that’s what I think has gone wrong, and I think this breakup is an accumulation of a lot of things all piled up and something has happened to make them both snap.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

He still has pictures of Brittany in his Instagram

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

My theories: maybe Britney wanted people to know that they were having marital issues but for whatever reason didnt feel like she could blatantly come out and say it. Maybe she knew people would draw the dots together when she deleted pics etc...maybe it was actually her way of communicating that something was wrong? Maybe she is afraid of Frank....or...

maybe there was cheating. Maybe britney cheated and thats why frank changed his bio to father of two. Maybe the pictures were deleted out of embarassment.... knowing that thousands of people had told them not to get married etc. Maybe they finally realised they rushed things.

Maybe its something more petty. In old vlogs with ean brit said they used to fight. Ean used to lie apparently and they broke up (before their main split). Maybe she just has shit communication skills and expects her man to be perfect. Maybe she has no idea how to have a long and healthy relationship. Maybe the pics etc were deleted over something stupid because she and he are emotionally reactive and now the whole thing is just fucking embarassing so theyre keeping quiet. Maybe theyll try sleep it under the rug.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Ngl I'm getting bored of all this speculation and people coming up with theories now. I just wish she/they would actually admit or do something about the situation. This is why idiots playing games over social media is a bad idea. It's immature and just confuses everyone else who has to witness it.

I understand that it's their life and in the real world it would be best for everyone to keep their business offline and to themselves. But YouTube/social media is Brittany's career. Surely it would be in the best interest of the only source of income her family has, to actually address what is going on? Or at least address why she can't say what is going on? As people have said, this won't look good to sponsors and the longer she lets it go on, the more 'stuff' will pop up online about the situation. Eventually, even these sponsors who don't seem to vet anyone before working with them, will probably catch on that she's not good to work with.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

Lady6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:04 am My theories: maybe Britney wanted people to know that they were having marital issues but for whatever reason didnt feel like she could blatantly come out and say it. Maybe she knew people would draw the dots together when she deleted pics etc...maybe it was actually her way of communicating that something was wrong? Maybe she is afraid of Frank....or...

maybe there was cheating. Maybe britney cheated and thats why frank changed his bio to father of two. Maybe the pictures were deleted out of embarassment.... knowing that thousands of people had told them not to get married etc. Maybe they finally realised they rushed things.

Maybe its something more petty. In old vlogs with ean brit said they used to fight. Ean used to lie apparently and they broke up (before their main split). Maybe she just has shit communication skills and expects her man to be perfect. Maybe she has no idea how to have a long and healthy relationship. Maybe the pics etc were deleted over something stupid because she and he are emotionally reactive and now the whole thing is just fucking embarassing so theyre keeping quiet. Maybe theyll try sleep it under the rug.
Or maybe/most likely it is all fake. They know we caught on to the bs last time because neither changed their bio. This time they are just smarter about the lie. They are probably sitting at home laughing at some of the ridiculous theories. This is just another way to drum up view, Britney's money has slowed down and I'm sure she just wants to ensure she can go all out for the holidays, so that mean bring in views/money by any means necessary. Y'all should not let your dislike for Britney make you gullible. THIS IS ALL FAKE! I even said it last time.
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Does anyone else remember the comment Frank’s mother wrote under one of Britney’s photos shortly after the relationship was made public in 2018? Something like “those children [have] a real bonus family life the right way!”

damneaFrance wrote: The comment of Franck's mother... "the right way"... what's that supposed to mean ? Is it "right" because Franck and Britney are married ? Those holier than thiou fake christians are getting on my nerves... he knocked her up out of wedlock !!

Yeeaah … About that …
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Lalalilylove wrote:
sryjbc0918 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:50 pm Wonder if frank will do a sit down video of an explanation like that bullshit shitty ass one she made ean do. Poor ean, wonder what she bribed him with to do that anyway. I thought that shit was so messed up. Image
He looked so disheveled and heartbroken and was totally holding onto hope that they would get back together. She used him til the very end. Remember how Frank started walking the kids out to ean when he was picking them up? Ugh so freaking sad.
She was having Frank do kid pickup because she didn’t want Ean to realize she was pregnant. Full cringe.

But yeah it was obvious Ean only did that q&a video because Britney was leading him on and telling him it was “time apart to work on themselves” when she knew it was over. His answers to people’s questions gave it away. And then she got angry that people felt bad for Ean and wrote a long passive aggressive description basically saying that he deserved to be treated that way because “now he knows how I felt.” It was gross.

I hope Frank gives her so much hell if they are actually splitting up.
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:58 pm
Amandaaa wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Of course they are, especially since you don’t need an account to read the comments. Alisa (Frank’s mom) watched Britney before Frank met her so I know she’s aware of this site.
Oh wow! Never knew his mom watched her before they met.

I know that has been said a lot here, but I’m curious when and where that was said? I thought it was his brothers girlfriend (who is now his wife Morgan) who watched Britney. I’m not sure why his mom who is in her 50’s would watch a young mom on YouTube?! That just don’t even make sense. Morgan is closer to her age (a bit younger I believe) and I could have sworn that is who frank mentioned once that his brothers girlfriend knew who she was?!...

You'd be surprised at how many women in their 50s are on the boards for other youtube moms. There are several. I always find it so odd. My ass better not still be on here in 25 years talking shit as a grandma, lol.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

blairwaldorf_ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 am
Lady6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:04 am My theories: maybe Britney wanted people to know that they were having marital issues but for whatever reason didnt feel like she could blatantly come out and say it. Maybe she knew people would draw the dots together when she deleted pics etc...maybe it was actually her way of communicating that something was wrong? Maybe she is afraid of Frank....or...

Or maybe/most likely it is all fake. They know we caught on to the bs last time because neither changed their bio. This time they are just smarter about the lie. They are probably sitting at home laughing at some of the ridiculous theories. This is just another way to drum up view, Britney's money has slowed down and I'm sure she just wants to ensure she can go all out for the holidays, so that mean bring in views/money by any means necessary. Y'all should not let your dislike for Britney make you gullible. THIS IS ALL FAKE! I even said it last time.
I’ve considered this but nah. They know that more people would view the first video they post after making it seem like there is weeks worth of drama going on between them but after that one video, not only would views tank again, they would lose many irritates subscribers/viewers. They are giving up a LOT of views by not posting newborn content and family of 7 shit. If they really are lying, they are far dumber than I ever thought (which is saying a LOT).
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

blairwaldorf_ wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:29 am Or maybe/most likely it is all fake. They know we caught on to the bs last time because neither changed their bio. This time they are just smarter about the lie. They are probably sitting at home laughing at some of the ridiculous theories. This is just another way to drum up view, Britney's money has slowed down and I'm sure she just wants to ensure she can go all out for the holidays, so that mean bring in views/money by any means necessary. Y'all should not let your dislike for Britney make you gullible. THIS IS ALL FAKE! I even said it last time.
They literally have a newborn to capitalize on, and Brit is desperately trying keep her "WhEn YoU kNoW, yOu KnOw"-facade up because she received so much shit for how quickly she moved with Frank. So while I wouldn't rule out that they're faking it, I find it unlikely... unless they're really hurting for money.
Last edited by dazzled on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”