Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by serendipity94 »

She got a code for KyteBaby 😑
everyday it's her showing off stuff that she bought for the new baby like WTF what normal person buys that much stuff for baby, nonetheless her 5th baby. At this point, it's just gluttony.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

serendipity94 wrote:She got a code for KyteBaby Image
everyday it's her showing off stuff that she bought for the new baby like WTF what normal person buys that much stuff for baby, nonetheless her 5th baby. At this point, it's just gluttony.
It is so upsetting seeing these companies, especially baby and motherhood based companies shell out products for influencers but these people can afford all this shit.

Why can't that be donated to families who NEED clothes. Families that are struggling, single parents, people whove lost their jobs due to covid.
I see Brittney and baby have all these shoes, toys, diapers, wipes and hygienic sponsors but that woman has so much shit. She doesn't need it.
So upsetting.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Parquet »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:49 pm
It is so upsetting seeing these companies, especially baby and motherhood based companies shell out products for influencers but these people can afford all this shit.

Why can't that be donated to families who NEED clothes. Families that are struggling, single parents, people whove lost their jobs due to covid.
I see Brittney and baby have all these shoes, toys, diapers, wipes and hygienic sponsors but that woman has so much shit. She doesn't need it.
So upsetting.

Yeah this makes me so mad. Why can’t these companies reach out to these useless influencers and ask who needs genuine help. Like myself who isn’t able to afford my son winter clothes because my income would normally cover extra stuff like this but I lost my job due to Covid. Just like so many others out there. Brittani has so many clothes... that boy will not wear all of what he has. Any first time parent knows we buy too much for their first year. Yet all these influencers get paid and sent expensive shit while they can afford it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Justheretogossip wrote:

So upsetting.

Yeah this makes me so mad. Why can’t these companies reach out to these useless influencers and ask who needs genuine help. Like myself who isn’t able to afford my son winter clothes because my income would normally cover extra stuff like this but I lost my job due to Covid. Just like so many others out there. Brittani has so many clothes... that boy will not wear all of what he has. Any first time parent knows we buy too much for their first year. Yet all these influencers get paid and sent expensive shit while they can afford it.
I'm so sorry you're going through that! Covid-19 sucks.
I am with you both. It makes me livid that influencers get sent free stuff, when they can afford to buy more than what they need, especially now when SO many people are struggling.
I also don't understand the blind worship so many people seem to have for influencers, who offer _nothing_ to society, and have no real skills or talents but have somehow amassed a following. It's like all critical thinking ability goes out the window and people say to themselves "They have a million followers-- they must be special!" I just don't understand it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

namalot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by namalot »

100% agree these clothes are wasted on her, better off going to someone who would use and appreciate them. And agreed that critical thinking skills seem to go out the window for the die hard fans. I could respect her more if she actually stood for something. Advocated blended families, sleep safety etc etc. But shes actively choosing to just be an advertising billboard, and worse exploits her kids to sell stuff for strangers for profit. Disgusting. I hope this generation of youtube kids grow up and sue their parents for the wages they're owed.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

she says her psycho son wears through his clothes really fast but yet all you see him in is a Halloween costume, shirtless, or clothes he's only seen wearing once. her overgrown infant can't possibly wear through clothing bc we only see him outside wearing a diaper riding a scooter down an extremely steep slope in a construction zone. and if the clothes are really getting chewed up from playing, then stop buying $4 cheap ass clothes from Target.

for about 2 1/2 years I would go to Gap and Old Navy and buy my friends' baby clothes for their son AT LEAST twice a month and mail it down to them. the dad worked and managed to JUST make bills on time, but by me voluntarily doing this, they didn't have to worry as much with paying the bills on time every month and it gave them some sort of savings account to establish for emergencies. keep in mind I worked retail and had my own bills to pay. Brittani would never ever do this for someone, the most she would do is give a 20% off code.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Justheretogossip wrote:

So upsetting.

Im so sorry. I know how you feel. I was supposed to go back to work in May from mat leave but my job closed down so I've been home. We are managing but it's so hard on one income.
Sending lots of love. May I ask how old your son is?

Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Justheretogossip wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:28 pm

So upsetting.

Here's something else. These companies obviously don't give two shits about who's representing them. Like If I owned a company and wanted to sponsor an influencer, I sure as hell would do a background check on these losers, like Brittani. They don't care though. It's a quick paycheck for them and I would have to say, 99% of the time, no one buys the shit they are selling.
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FinnMiaBelle »

Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

FinnMiaBelle wrote:Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
The only thing is that crew died on Christmas day, not Christmas Eve. Also the picture in the article I don't know if it's a stock photo, but I think Tiffani lives in an upscale neighborhood.

Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

FinnMiaBelle wrote:Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
It’s just a strange coincidence. The story in this article is about a family a few hours away. They would’ve taken the baby to a Houston hospital based on their location, not San Antonio (which is where Crew went).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

FinnMiaBelle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:12 am Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
If it is about Brittani then they've got a lot of facts wrong unless it was intentionally changed to make the story seem not about her. It does match up with someone coming on here saying Crew got stuck inside the mattress...though it's funny cause it says the Mom was at work. Brittani doesn't work.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Oh. My. Word.

Soooo now BBL is pimping out Walmart delivery? Isn't that like a personal conflict of interest? Why have Walmart deliver to you when you can leave the house and go get Starbucks and hit the Target drive up? Everything she says is such a contradiction. She's talking about wanting to stay home with her newborn and also stay out of stores because of covid but yet she takes her kids to the store (and goes on vacations) and doesn't stay home even when her babies are tiny. And I thought she got diapers and wipes delivered by Thrive?

Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

wonderwall99 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:09 am
Justheretogossip wrote:
wonderwall99 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:49 pm It is so upsetting seeing these companies, especially baby and motherhood based companies shell out products for influencers but these people can afford all this shit.

So upsetting.

Im so sorry. I know how you feel. I was supposed to go back to work in May from mat leave but my job closed down so I've been home. We are managing but it's so hard on one income.
Sending lots of love. May I ask how old your son is?

Thank you and I’m sorry too. Quite sad how many people have been affected. Going from 2 to 1 Incomes has been an adjustment. My son is almost 2 in December 😩
Snow111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Snow111 »

Lord, here we go. She's saying now she's itchy and knows it could be a more serious issue but she's "not worried". Is she trying to copy the trend lately where every yt mom has something wrong with their pregnancy to get views and attention?! Lex Fitzgerald had this condition allegedly. So we have this with her and tara trying to copy chrissy teigan. 🤦🏼‍♀️. I mean am I wrong?
FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Goodgirl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:18 am
It’s just a strange coincidence. The story in this article is about a family a few hours away. They would’ve taken the baby to a Houston hospital based on their location, not San Antonio (which is where Crew went).

I see your point, but wasn’t Crew allegedly transported via Mercy Flight? Do we know where her mother lives? I mean, this is a lot of coincidences if not about Brittani! And we don’t know if brittani told the world the truth regarding the day He died. I mean, Christmas vs Christmas Eve would garner more sympathy, right? It would also confuse people if they happen to Come across the article posted above. Brittani wrote her own narrative on what happened. She had professional photographers take photos of her dead baby for Instagram, for gods sake. We need to get a hold of the 911 call.... that will reveal a lot of information. I don’t know, but until they tell us the truth, I will remain skeptical. This article contains way too many coincidences to not be about Brittani. Not only was the baby the same age (3 months ) but it was in Texas.... on Christmas/Christmas Eve, the victim had 4 siblings.... all the kids were at grandmas house....and the way in which the baby died (suffocated).
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

The article states the mother was “at work” and the baby’s siblings included two teenagers. This doesn’t match Brittani.
Snow111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Snow111 »

Do you think that this is also a coincidence with this article?!

https://www.the-sun.com/news/201332/you ... s-it-real/

FinnMiaBelle wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:11 pm
Goodgirl wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:18 am

I see your point, but wasn’t Crew allegedly transported via Mercy Flight? Do we know where her mother lives? I mean, this is a lot of coincidences if not about Brittani! And we don’t know if brittani told the world the truth regarding the day He died. I mean, Christmas vs Christmas Eve would garner more sympathy, right? It would also confuse people if they happen to Come across the article posted above. Brittani wrote her own narrative on what happened. She had professional photographers take photos of her dead baby for Instagram, for gods sake. We need to get a hold of the 911 call.... that will reveal a lot of information. I don’t know, but until they tell us the truth, I will remain skeptical. This article contains way too many coincidences to not be about Brittani. Not only was the baby the same age (3 months ) but it was in Texas.... on Christmas/Christmas Eve, the victim had 4 siblings.... all the kids were at grandmas house....and the way in which the baby died (suffocated).

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”