BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

Yes, true

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Frank knows about Sloan because Brit doxxed him, so if he does reach out then you know the tea is hot. I said in the other thread I wondered if they had told certain people Fletchers name was Maddox to see who would leak it if so, they clearly have used Sloan before to do dirty work. Frank may do the same now but to try and throw B under the boss. IF (and huge if because I am skeptical) Frank is in any way abusive/sociopathic he will try to be buddy buddy with Sloan. He won't care what he has said in the past he will be all "I get it man!" to manipulate Sloan to being on his side... anyway, I won't believe any if this until I see his video. I hope he does good, I appreciate his videos.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I feel like Frank reached out because Brit is a controlling baby trapping weirdo lol
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

Like multiple people said here, Frank won't go quietly! Anyone know what time he's making the video?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I just caught up and omg, what a fucking mess. I only feel sorry for the kids, Britney deserves every bit of this. Sloan said it's crazy and one of the biggest scandals of 2020...so I think Britney cheated while pregnant, or pretty far fetched but maybe she cheated on Frank after Scarlett, then got pregnant with Fletcher and either doesn't know who the father is or Frank isn't the father. I cannot wait for Sloan's video and the fact that Frank reached out to him indicates that Frank certainly isn't going out without a fight.

I'm just laughing at how all of this blew in Britney's face...when you, you know though, right? Also, 100% guaranteed she'll have a new man within a year especially if she was cheating on Frank!!
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

cx510 wrote:I just caught up and omg, what a fucking mess. I only feel sorry for the kids, Britney deserves every bit of this. Sloan said it's crazy and one of the biggest scandals of 2020...so I think Britney cheated while pregnant, or pretty far fetched but maybe she cheated on Frank after Scarlett, then got pregnant with Fletcher and either doesn't know who the father is or Frank isn't the father. I cannot wait for Sloan's video and the fact that Frank reached out to him indicates that Frank certainly isn't going out without a fight.

I'm just laughing at how all of this blew in Britney's face...when you, you know though, right? Also, 100% guaranteed she'll have a new man within a year especially if she was cheating on Frank!!
Whoa that’s steep but I guess anything is possible! I’m just ready for what’s next because like someone else mentioned, I’m bored of the speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

cx510 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am I just caught up and omg, what a fucking mess. I only feel sorry for the kids, Britney deserves every bit of this. Sloan said it's crazy and one of the biggest scandals of 2020...so I think Britney cheated while pregnant, or pretty far fetched but maybe she cheated on Frank after Scarlett, then got pregnant with Fletcher and either doesn't know who the father is or Frank isn't the father. I cannot wait for Sloan's video and the fact that Frank reached out to him indicates that Frank certainly isn't going out without a fight.

Where does he refer to it as the biggest scandals of 2020? I watched the clip above a couple times and didn’t hear him say that.. but I didn’t watch the entire video
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

OH MY GOSHHHH WHEN IS THIS VIDEO GOING TO BE UP??? I AM DYING!!!! i wonder if Britney is dying too lmao. Yall think she knows frank reached out to slo4n????? I am going bonkers rn omggg hahaha.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:52 am OH MY GOSHHHH WHEN IS THIS VIDEO GOING TO BE UP??? I AM DYING!!!! i wonder if Britney is dying too lmao. Yall think she knows frank reached out to slo4n????? I am going bonkers rn omggg hahaha.
You’re not the only one lol I even told my husband about it cause I’m so excited and he’s like wtf u talking about. It better be good!! Tbh though I’m surprised he would reach out after Sloan called him gross etc? Maybe he wants to save his reputation
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:47 am
cx510 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:38 am I just caught up and omg, what a fucking mess. I only feel sorry for the kids, Britney deserves every bit of this. Sloan said it's crazy and one of the biggest scandals of 2020...so I think Britney cheated while pregnant, or pretty far fetched but maybe she cheated on Frank after Scarlett, then got pregnant with Fletcher and either doesn't know who the father is or Frank isn't the father. I cannot wait for Sloan's video and the fact that Frank reached out to him indicates that Frank certainly isn't going out without a fight.

Where does he refer to it as the biggest scandals of 2020? I watched the clip above a couple times and didn’t hear him say that.. but I didn’t watch the entire video
He said the craziest video of the season or something! I cant wait! Was that live yesterday? So the video will be up today? Gosh I cannot wait. I gotta go out to the store and get some popcorn lol
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

sryjbc0918 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:57 am
Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:47 am

He said the craziest video of the season or something! I cant wait! Was that live yesterday? So the video will be up today? Gosh I cannot wait. I gotta go out to the store and get some popcorn lol
I did hear that part- crazy could mean anything though, like Frank has already started filing a lawsuit against Sloan which would be boring. Scandal would be more about what’s going on between Frank and Britney.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

kabuki wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:56 am
sryjbc0918 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:52 am OH MY GOSHHHH WHEN IS THIS VIDEO GOING TO BE UP??? I AM DYING!!!! i wonder if Britney is dying too lmao. Yall think she knows frank reached out to slo4n????? I am going bonkers rn omggg hahaha.
You’re not the only one lol I even told my husband about it cause I’m so excited and he’s like wtf u talking about. It better be good!! Tbh though I’m surprised he would reach out after Sloan called him gross etc? Maybe he wants to save his reputation

Idk, to me...frank definitely seems like the type who would reach out to Sloan even more BECAUSE he called him gross. Which sort of makes me believe that whatever the hell that is going on was initiated by britney. Frank seems like the type who would defend himself till he's blue in the face and totally throw her under the bus for whatever she *may* have done. Oooooooh weeeeee this is getti g good! This is the longest shes been so quiet too i believe, am I right? Besides her scam of a "give away" she had to post lol
hannah2010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hannah2010 »

Waiting for the video...............he said it would be up in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

He said it would be up this morning, yet no video. I find a lot of his videos messy with tons of inaccuracies and they're often wildly speculative. I don't think a family member reached out to him with Fletcher's name, I think someone was browsing this board, saw what people were guessing, DMed him, and he ran with it.

I wonder, though, if Britney caught wind of what was happening and also reached out to squash the video (either with a legal threat or a plea for protection ("Please don't say anything as this matter could hurt my children...")), using the idea that people think it's about abuse in her favor. Sloan did say that although he doesn't like Britney, he doesn't wish her to be in an abusive relationship, so I could see Britney using that to her advantage to silence Sloan for while.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Did anyone notice frank deleted all the highlights off his insta? He had a category on there as "funny" and ",family" too i believe. Now its just "baby" hmmm?? And its just scarlett. Not fletcher...weird?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:50 pm He said it would be up this morning, yet no video. I find a lot of his videos messy with tons of inaccuracies and they're often wildly speculative. I don't think a family member reached out to him with Fletcher's name, I think someone was browsing this board, saw what people were guessing, DMed him, and he ran with it.

I wonder, though, if Britney caught wind of what was happening and also reached out to squash the video (either with a legal threat or a plea for protection ("Please don't say anything as this matter could hurt my children...")), using the idea that people think it's about abuse in her favor. Sloan did say that although he doesn't like Britney, he doesn't wish her to be in an abusive relationship, so I could see Britney using that to her advantage to silence Sloan for while.
I agree. I really don’t see anything coming from this. Everyone getting excited Britney finally has karma coming and the video will be nothing more than speculation or threatened lawsuots
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

I think Sloan could do better. Yesterday's video was pretty bad imo. He repeated things from the previous one and barely added new information. He didn't talk about the "father of two" which I think was the worst. He was even talking as if his grandpa was still alive...I think he should do better research before making videos. Also, he should back up what he says. He says Frank's exes contacted him with allegations of abuse but then he says he lost the messages. That is not very trustworthy.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

GossipLadyy wrote:I think Sloan could do better. Yesterday's video was pretty bad imo. He repeated things from the previous one and barely added new information. He didn't talk about the "father of two" which I think was the worst. He was even talking as if his grandpa was still alive...I think he should do better research before making videos. Also, he should back up what he says. He says Frank's exes contacted him with allegations of abuse but then he says he lost the messages. That is not very trustworthy.

What bothers me ALOT about Sl04n is he is looking in all directions, even up in the air, his eyes are not focused, that makes me feel he is not trustworthy.
People who can look straight ahead and talk without looking away are more trustworthy. This just screams fake to me while watching. Body language says so much about people and their honesty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

blehhh wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:11 pm
GossipLadyy wrote:I think Sloan could do better. Yesterday's video was pretty bad imo. He repeated things from the previous one and barely added new information. He didn't talk about the "father of two" which I think was the worst. He was even talking as if his grandpa was still alive...I think he should do better research before making videos. Also, he should back up what he says. He says Frank's exes contacted him with allegations of abuse but then he says he lost the messages. That is not very trustworthy.

What bothers me ALOT about Sl04n is he is looking in all directions, even up in the air, his eyes are not focused, that makes me feel he is not trustworthy.
People who can look straight ahead and talk without looking away are more trustworthy. This just screams fake to me while watching. Body language says so much about people and their honesty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good point. I think if he doesn’t provide proof that Frank spoke with him, I will stop watching Sloan.
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

I was looking forward to the video when I first read about it in this thread. But at this point, I don't know if I can trust sloan. He doesn't ever bring anything new to the table that hasn't been talked about here. Never provides proof. He hasn't even gotten the video up when he said it would be up this morning.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”