BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Lady6 »

Love how this is her 'job' and she's basically doing the equivalent of not showing up to work!! These vloggers are a joke.
lisssa
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lisssa »

Did anyone see Alyssa’s story from a few hours ago?

I wonder if this issue could have been one of the sticking points. I know a lot of people are assuming Alyssa is involved. Could she have found herself debating this with frank because of the upcoming election? Leaving Britney stuck between backing her sister or husband. with her sister being gay she will probably know deep down she can’t support a vote for Trump, but I’m sure she would’ve been happy to ignore the issue had Alyssa not been there to fight it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Looks like she removed a video (or maybe two, depending on the views). Does anyone know which?

ETA: Looks like she removed "Our First Time Out As A Family of 7". I can't find it, at least...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:30 pm Looks like she removed a video (or maybe two, depending on the views). Does anyone know which?

ETA: Looks like she removed "Our First Time Out As A Family of 7". I can't find it, at least...
That one is titled “our first time out with a newborn” and it’s still there. Stupid name too because it seems like it’s their first baby lol
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Frank put Britney’s pics back up. My God they are annoying
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

lisssa wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:25 pm Image
Did anyone see Alyssa’s story from a few hours ago?

I wonder if this issue could have been one of the sticking points. I know a lot of people are assuming Alyssa is involved. Could she have found herself debating this with frank because of the upcoming election? Leaving Britney stuck between backing her sister or husband. with her sister being gay she will probably know deep down she can’t support a vote for Trump, but I’m sure she would’ve been happy to ignore the issue had Alyssa not been there to fight it

Is Frank a Trump supporter?
Also i thought Alyssa was taking a break from social media?
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

He has #husband and #father in his bio now

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Lalalilylove wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:41 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:30 pm Looks like she removed a video (or maybe two, depending on the views). Does anyone know which?

That one is titled “our first time out with a newborn” and it’s still there. Stupid name too because it seems like it’s their first baby lol
You're absolutely right... I have an app that downloads her videos as soon as they're posted, so they keep the titles given. I guess the original title wasn't performing, so she changed it to the newborn thing. Do you have any clue which was taken down? These people...
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Does anyone know which video Nolan said “Frank likes to punch people in the face” (or was it “Frank likes to punch walls”?)in their kitchen? Wonder if she took that one down.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Wowwww now I see what pictures frank deleted of brit now that HE PUT THEM ALL BACK UP LMAO what the hell is wrong with these children? Wish they'd come outta hiding already n explain lol. Im thinking it may be for views now.....
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:09 pm This entire thing is extremely low and childish, especially since Frank has a respectable career to fall on. To go back and forth and remove pics, change bios, follow and unfollow in one month with a newborn and 4 other children present is astounding. Forget people like us following this on social media. Think about employers. Especially first responder employers. I know a few of you are married to first responders or you’re a first responder. My husbands a fireman and I can personally tell you that if any fire department got a whiff of domestic violence, he’d be put on leave instantly. They would investigate so deep into actually reading this thread before hiring him, after sloans video. *Even without abuse allegations they’re very thorough.
This entire circus show has given me inspiration to actually creating and exposing a video on the entire fiasco, which I won’t lol but wtf?!? I have whiplash
I agree. Even if they didn't take it serious at the top I can only imagine what the coworkers would say about him with it going on especially if it gets messy. As much time as they spend together in the firehouse.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Did Brit change her name on Instagram from “Brittany Morrow” to “Britney”? I could’ve SWORN she had Morrow on there
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Back at it again
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bjesse
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Bjesse »

Plot twist: they took fletcher for DNA testing to see if he has MMD and found out he's not Frank's. Hes deleted all his highlights except the one titled 'baby' which is just Scarlett!

I'm just joking around though. I really like both Britney and Frank and I really do wonder whats happened between them. Maybe Ean requested Frank remove the older 3 kids from his Instagram? I know it doesn't explain everything else but it's a possibility
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Omg! i can so see them trying to sweep this under the rug.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:20 pm I disagree that the video was bad....it could have been better tbh. I gave him my timeline and he posted it in the video multiple times. Even the screenshot of that timeline could be enough to make Britney come out of her hidey hole. Her fans(and non fans) KNOW there's something definitely *up* . Frank even confirmed it. The fact that Frank even asked Sloan to take the video down is a red flag. Theres something in Sloans previous video that Frank doesn't want public. Frank 100% is in the wrong with this potential divorce and the Sloan DM proves it.

If she comes back and acts like nothings wrong, people will question her. Frank will definitely be viewed differently now that some of this is out. Most of her fans didn't know about the Father of 2 thing, deletion of Nolans pics, first unfollowing, etc.

Whoever said "give credit to the person that provided the timeline" in the live chat, thank you. lol my panties aren't in a twist but I was just a little bit surprised he didn't.
That was me that told him to give credit. I couldn't remember that it was you who made the timeline but I knew I saw it here! I was like you can't just claim that you came up with that by retyping it and sticking it in your video. I mean, I know it's not copyrighted but he could have at least mentioned that it wasn't his post, just as proof that other people are on to this since he kept saying he was annoyed that they were telling him to stop spreading lies lol
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Maybe they reconciled and that is why Alyssa wrote on Twitter “get me out of here” and why she posted about people who vote for trump to unfollow her. Prob also why Frank changes his profile back to #husband #father. What’s with the hashtags anyway? Lol couldn’t he just write husband and father?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Let’s not ever forget when he wrote father of 2. That’s the cruelest thing he could have done during their breakup. There’s no coming back from that. You said what you meant.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

To the person who said Britney will come out on top after this...she won’t

I dont care what the reasoning is behind this...they’re both pathetic, childish and sick in the head. Behavior like that is NOT normal...whether they’re doing it for attention or they’re really having a fight...GET HELP!!
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wow. My brain hurts by the childish bs these two are engaged in. Like, who tf has time to play around on social media like that??

PUT DOWN THE PHONE AND ACTUALLY BE PARENTS/ADULTS. Grow up!!! Holy shite

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”