BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Lady6 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:00 pm Omg! i can so see them trying to sweep this under the rug.
They most definitely are going to. They'll come back n say they needed time together off social media bc being a family of 7 is so so stressful and elearning is so so hard even tho its done for them, and some other bullshit....but they can get through anything bc when you know, you know n all that bullshit n shell leave all her followers in the dark and play it all off with lies like always. They're both so toxic...
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

Does Frank has siblings that also have the same first name as him? Do you know who is a Renae Morrow?
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

It's ironic he writes #husband (why the hashtag?!) in his bio but he is still not following his wife...they are so stupid and immature.

She will come back at some point and pretend everything is fine and then say something like "I am so real, you guyzz"

But we will know the truth. It is all fake. They have a shity marriage and they are toxic af. I feel so bad for those poor kids. They must feel trapped, specially Aria.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

What video did she take down? Does anyone know a way to track that? I'm trying to cross-reference with my downloads, but she changes the names of the videos, which makes it incredibly difficult to check.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

I was just going through her instagram...its crazy how much britney has aged in the past 2 years!!! She looks like she aged 10 years! And ik it was mentioned several times before, but just comparing pictures from then n now.....aria looks like she has no life left in her little eyes. Poor kid. She really seems like a good kid too. You can literally look at the pics of aria and just see everything being sucked out of her. She use to look so bright, bubbly, and goofy...sad...

EDIT: wonder what happened to her depression that just magically disappeared. The depression she blamed on ean basically, bc when frank came along she was magically okay! She better get all her kids and herself in therapy now. You know she probably doesn't take aria still.
ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Lady6 wrote:
lisssa wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:25 pm Image
Did anyone see Alyssa’s story from a few hours ago?

I wonder if this issue could have been one of the sticking points. I know a lot of people are assuming Alyssa is involved. Could she have found herself debating this with frank because of the upcoming election? Leaving Britney stuck between backing her sister or husband. with her sister being gay she will probably know deep down she can’t support a vote for Trump, but I’m sure she would’ve been happy to ignore the issue had Alyssa not been there to fight it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is Frank a Trump supporter?
Also i thought Alyssa was taking a break from social media?
I saw that and responded. She didn't like my response tho Image at least she didn't ban me

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

geered21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by geered21 »

ladycakes wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:30 pm
Lady6 wrote:
lisssa wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:25 pm Image
Did anyone see Alyssa’s story from a few hours ago?

I wonder if this issue could have been one of the sticking points. I know a lot of people are assuming Alyssa is involved. Could she have found herself debating this with frank because of the upcoming election? Leaving Britney stuck between backing her sister or husband. with her sister being gay she will probably know deep down she can’t support a vote for Trump, but I’m sure she would’ve been happy to ignore the issue had Alyssa not been there to fight it

Is Frank a Trump supporter?
Also i thought Alyssa was taking a break from social media?
I saw that and responded. She didn't like my response tho Image at least she didn't ban me

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Britney’s uncle (her mother’s brother) is a HUUUUUUGE Trump Supporter and posted this on his Facebook around the same time as Alyssa did on Instagram. I wonder if she did it in response to him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Will britch take back a man who have Harlow calling him Daddy and now is just a father of two?? Like her bio kids doesnt even matter to him?

She is crazy!!

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Tekaspn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 am Will britch take back a man who have Harlow calling him Daddy and now is just a father of two?? Like her bio kids doesnt even matter to him?

She is crazy!!

Yeah...she will. She'll say he was stressed and hurting bc of his grandpas death. Seems to be an easy card to play for any of Frank's actions as morbid as that sounds.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

Tekaspn wrote:Will britch take back a man who have Harlow calling him Daddy and now is just a father of two?? Like her bio kids doesnt even matter to him?

She is crazy!!

I feel like she doesn’t care or she doesn’t see it that way. She’ll excuse it if it was brought up because she cannot bear to be alone and to save face.

I also don’t understand why this is much of a shocker of frank to say “father of 2” b/c from the start he seemed off to be willing to date Britt Britt with 3 kids and he was 23 ? I believe or 24 not sure... and cheated on his fiancé. So from the start he seemed sketchy. I’m not surprised that he’s the type (based off what he has done) to not give a shit of the other kids.

ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

ItDoesntMatter wrote:Does Frank has siblings that also have the same first name as him? Do you know who is a Renae Morrow?
I’m asking because if Frank doesn’t have a brother or father named Robert, he for some reason owns a property with this woman
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

ItDoesntMatter wrote:
ItDoesntMatter wrote:Does Frank has siblings that also have the same first name as him? Do you know who is a Renae Morrow?
I’m asking because if Frank doesn’t have a brother or father named Robert, he for some reason owns a property with this woman
I thought all the men in Frank's family have the same first name. That's why they called Fletcher, Robert.

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Jessi31 wrote:
ItDoesntMatter wrote:
I thought all the men in Frank's family have the same first name. That's why they called Fletcher, Robert.

Does he has a relative named Renae Morrow?
blairwaldorf_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorf_ »

Tekaspn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 am Will britch take back a man who have Harlow calling him Daddy and now is just a father of two?? Like her bio kids doesnt even matter to him?

She is crazy!!

She calls him Frank now. I guess they put a stop to her calling him dad, rightfully so. This man does not financially or emotionally care for these kids. I get feel that when he is taking care of them it is only for cameras. He strikes me as the type that talks/play/nice to the kids because a camera is rolling. Plus have you noticed how Britney and Ean always would go to Grammy tammy's house, I don't think Frank has gone once or at least it was never shown. That is pretty telling, I don't think her family likes him. I still think this whole thing is fake but if we are doing theories, maybe they found out Fletcher has MD and Frank's ego cant take that he doesn't have a perfect child. I feel like he is okay with Nolan's MD because Nolan is not his child. Maybe he is blaming B and she is pissed because he wanted another not her.

P.s. their kids together are not cute kids and I know that pisses her off.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

ItDoesntMatter wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:
ItDoesntMatter wrote: I’m asking because if Frank doesn’t have a brother or father named Robert, he for some reason owns a property with this woman

Does he has a relative named Renae Morrow?
Robert comes from his moms side of the family.

His father is Charles(?), his brother is Charles (assuming after his father) and then frenk is robert after his mothers father (and/or uncle and cousins too Image).
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

The IG story of britney playing with scarlett in the high chair (her back was to frenk and he was recording without her knowledge), when she turned around her face was like death. 7th/8th october

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Pictures of him and Nolan are back up too. What a shit show and truly shows his true colors. I’d throw the whole man away.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Britney is still silent and hasn't changed her IG... so maybe this is her snd Frank wants to work on the marriage but she does not???
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Well... Now her minions know how unstable their perfect relashionship is.

wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:23 am Britney is still silent and hasn't changed her IG... so maybe this is her snd Frank wants to work on the marriage but she does not???
Kick him to the curb, Brit. I'm rooting for you!

Return to “Britneyandbaby”