BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

cx510
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by cx510 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:23 am Britney is still silent and hasn't changed her IG... so maybe this is her snd Frank wants to work on the marriage but she does not???
Yeah I have a feeling maybe Frank wants to work things out and Britney doesn't, and Frank kind of seems like the manipulative type so I can see him putting back up the pictures and telling Britney he loves her and was just acting irrational and say whatever bs he can think of.

If this is the case, I sincerely hope Britney doesn't take him back, but at the same time, I feel like it's not going to matter even if she divorces him, because I'm sure she is going to fall into the same cycle with a new man as sad as it sounds. I don't like Britney and I think she's a POS but I do find her insecure and desperate for a man, which is very sad. I hope her children don't follow her path in life.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Personally I think frank is just doing damage control (too little too late of course). This FaThEr OF tWo is just saving face.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I can totally see her sweeping the "father of 2" thing under the rug or playing it off.....
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Do they not realize that if they just acted like adults and stayed off social media no one would have any clue about marital issues?? They made their problems public by acting like teenagers, it’s their fault people are talking about it.

Frank putting “husband” back in his bio and putting the pics back up when she hasn’t changed anything back seems telling. It leads me to believe he did something majorly bad and is kissing her ass to get back in her good graces. Maybe not (we all Britney is petty af so who knows) but that’s the vibe I’m getting.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:41 am Personally I think frank is just doing damage control (too little too late of course). This FaThEr OF tWo is just saving face.

I agree - they did this last week, too, after Sloan made a video - only this time, Frank is the only one who seems to care.
wish-flowers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wish-flowers »

Lalalilylove wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am
kerenkrazyeyes wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:41 am Personally I think frank is just doing damage control (too little too late of course). This FaThEr OF tWo is just saving face.

I agree - they did this last week, too, after Sloan made a video - only this time, Frank is the only one who seems to care.
Sloan's videos weren't too damaging to Britney, however, he called Frank gross and posted his manipulative DM in the videos. Frank's just freaking out because his best dad "celebrity" status is fading.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Amelia322 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:20 pm Let’s not ever forget when he wrote father of 2. That’s the cruelest thing he could have done during their breakup. There’s no coming back from that. You said what you meant.
Exactly. No self-respecting mother would ignore that—but we all know Brit is going to act like Frank never said that because she'll always prioritize dick over her poor kids.

Frank's just trying to save face because Sloan roasted him for the "father of 2" bio in that video.
abosley9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by abosley9 »

Okay. I think Frank (and evening Britney) is suffering from some type of postpartum depression/anxiety. Having 5 kids is extremely overwhelming. Especially when it’s a stepfamily. I know people here are giving Frank shit, but being a stepparent is r e a l l y hard. Having 5 kids is r e a l l y hard. Having a newborn is r e a l l y hard. BUT this is •all• their fault. They jumped into everything head first without looking or thinking and now when things are serious, they literally have no foundation to fall back on. They are just now figuring out who each other is.

Add in Alyssa staying there, who I’ve always thought has a backbone unlike Britney. So I’m sure if she saw something she spoke up.

At first I thought maybe it was just for views and they were f*cking with us, but I really don’t think Frank would go along with that while his grandpa died. I think he’s just losing it. When my grandma died 3 years ago, I was in the middle of a divorce and it felt like my life was spiraling. It was a crazy time.

I just wish they would come out and say SOMETHING. You can’t put your life online and not expect people to want to know what’s going on whether it’s good or bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

This is getting so boring
Can they do something more than just changing their instagram's bio? How long is she going to be hiding?

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I wonder if Frank cheated on Britney when he was there for his grandpas passing. Death makes people do crazy things. Maybe there was someone there for him emotionally and he just got caught up.

Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

She won’t leave him until she’s confident that she doesn’t need him financially. Which she doesn’t. Bet he saw how much more than him she was making by sitting home and though if they make second channel for him they can double their income😂 His bald narcissistic ass was delusional enough to think seeing him so much wouldn’t turn ppl off . He’s the reason I unsubscribed.
Marrying him was not only the biggest mistake of her life but also a financially disastrous decision that’s gonna hurt her and the kids cuz I bet he thinks he’s entitled to half of the income now.
Britney, u will get ur followers back and more the second he’s gone.
BeeDee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BeeDee »

Guys is the discord still active? I think I got removed for being inactive but I want to be back in the tea now that something interesting is going on

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

BeeDee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:13 am Guys is the discord still active? I think I got removed for being inactive but I want to be back in the tea now that something interesting is going on Image

They closed it down.

As far as Frank cheating on Brit, this all started before he even left to go see his Grandpa so that’s probably not when he cheated (if he did).
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

blairwaldorf_ wrote:
Tekaspn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:57 am Will britch take back a man who have Harlow calling him Daddy and now is just a father of two?? Like her bio kids doesnt even matter to him?

She is crazy!!

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk
She calls him Frank now. I guess they put a stop to her calling him dad, rightfully so. This man does not financially or emotionally care for these kids. I get feel that when he is taking care of them it is only for cameras. He strikes me as the type that talks/play/nice to the kids because a camera is rolling. Plus have you noticed how Britney and Ean always would go to Grammy tammy's house, I don't think Frank has gone once or at least it was never shown. That is pretty telling, I don't think her family likes him. I still think this whole thing is fake but if we are doing theories, maybe they found out Fletcher has MD and Frank's ego cant take that he doesn't have a perfect child. I feel like he is okay with Nolan's MD because Nolan is not his child. Maybe he is blaming B and she is pissed because he wanted another not her.

P.s. their kids together are not cute kids and I know that pisses her off.
Something about what you said concerning Frank being okay with Nolan’s MD but wouldn’t be with his own....

yea I can totally see that!

Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

One things for sure...out of all of the speculation and theories, someone had to have guessed it right.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

I'm running out of theories since they are radio silence, but now I'm sort of thinking yall are right who mentioned fletch potentially having MD...or maybe its something to do with the 6 week appointment??? Wonder when she'll ever come out of hiding. She's going to need some money sooner or later. Also I was searching frank on fb n kept scrolling down after I typed his name in and I saw he was selling the muffler from his Shelby for like 550 bucks ...the one that "fell off" when someone hit him or some shit. I just remembered this. I saw it a couple of days ago. It was posted sometime mid to late September. I have no clue how to add screenshots here though.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

****my bad it was September 2nd he posted the exhaust or whatever on fb for sale in some Shelby car group******
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

If Frank reads here, this is directly to Frank: the truth will out one way or another. If I were you, I'd want to get ahead of it. I'm sure you still love Britney right now, but her ability to manipulate her gullible subscribers is legendary. You will be the villain in this story, don't think otherwise. If you did something, tell the truth. If she did something, tell the truth. The speculation is varying so widely right now that if I were you, I'd post a quick message explaining your side. You own you, so don't let Britney threaten you into silence so that she can sweep the rug out from under you when the time suits her. Sure, we don't really like you here, but we don't like Britney, either. You speaking out and telling the truth could save your reputation as she will spin it to suit HER needs.
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

They are all teenagers.

The only grown up there is Aria
3 adults acting like teenagers on social midia

Get a job.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”