BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by luci417 »

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
Trump supporters literally do not want her to have rights as a gay woman. You do not have to make nice with someone whose beliefs are extremely harmful to your wellbeing and human rights. Homophobia is spreading hate, cutting homophobes off is just good sense. If a 'political candidate' spreads hate towards you are you supposed to just smile and be fine with people in your life with no morals voting for them? get a grip.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

NigheanDonn wrote:I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
How the hell is what Alyssa posted spreading hate? Irk maybe I’m dense or something but not wanting to deal with people who supports someone who actively works in the favor of those who hate you and want to keep you oppressed is not spreading hate. She said absolutely nothing hateful.

I’m not aiming to argue I just wanna know what the “hate” was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
Yeah, it's crazy that she doesn't want people who vote for someone who constantly attacks her rights to follow her. Sorry to break it to you, no one is obligated to be nice to those who'd like to take away their rights. Not even spiritual people.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I thin Frank is playing games. He has Britney pics back up but isn’t following her. What an idiot. He must think HER fans are dumb (no one was ever his fan).
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If this really is his attempt to make Brit come back to him and Brit's actually the one standing her ground on whatever, I'd be impressed lmao
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Seriously?? She said it’s not a Republican thing, it’s a TRUMP thing. Politics aside, Trump himself is a racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, name-calling BULLY. He has no morals and is trying to take rights away from Alyssa. She can feel how she wants. Telling people to unfollow is not a bad thing. Obviously she cares more about herself and others than she does about having a massive following so kudos to her. Oh and I’ve never been a huge Alyssa fan, she’s actually annoyed me, but I appreciate her standing up for what she believes in.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Lalalilylove wrote:I thin Frank is playing games. He has Britney pics back up but isn’t following her. What an idiot. He must think HER fans are dumb (no one was ever his fan).
They both think their fans are dumb

How can someone unfollow their husband/wife and didnt say anything about it thinking their fans are never going to find out?? Like????? They think people are dumb??

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

Something that make me mad about britch and youtuber in general is she puts her life and her kids life on social midia like its nothing wrong about it but when people question her about anything she complains saying her life is private

She need her privacy specialy her KIDS but giiiirl you unfollow your F* HUSBAND on social midia, he unfollow you...What is going on? You think no one will notice that????

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Lalalilylove wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:06 pm
Seriously?? She said it’s not a Republican thing, it’s a TRUMP thing. Politics aside, Trump himself is a racist, mysoginistic, homophobic, name-calling BULLY. He has no morals and is trying to take rights away from Alyssa. She can feel how she wants. Telling people to unfollow is not a bad thing. Obviously she cares more about herself and others than she does about having a massive following so kudos to her. Oh and I’ve never been a huge Alyssa fan, she’s actually annoyed me, but I appreciate her standing up for what she believes in.
I just mean she's assuming that they're shitty people for supporting someone else and that it means they support racism, homophobia, etc. You don't like discriminating against a certain group but that's basically exactly what you're doing by assuming that people with different political beliefs are shitty people. Some people don't know how to look at the whole picture. You're not going to change their minds so ignore it.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:03 pm
I just mean she's assuming that they're shitty people for supporting someone else and that it means they support racism, homophobia, etc. You don't like discriminating against a certain group but that's basically exactly what you're doing by assuming that people with different political beliefs are shitty people. Some people don't know how to look at the whole picture. You're not going to change their minds so ignore it.
She’s not saying you’re a shitty person. She’s saying you support a person who has the power to ruin her life and the lives of so many others. By voting for trump, you’re voting to take away her basic human rights, whether you agree with him or not on this particular topic. People who get offended over this obviously have some deep guilt about what their vote will do for others.

Also these are not political beliefs - these are HUMAN RIGHTS Beliefs!!
NigheanDonn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NigheanDonn »

Lalalilylove wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:10 pm

She’s not saying you’re a shitty person. She’s saying you support a person who has the power to ruin her life and the lives of so many others. By voting for trump, you’re voting to take away her basic human rights, whether you agree with him or not on this particular topic. People who get offended over this obviously have some deep guilt about what their vote will do for others.

I was just trying to understand why she had to be so harsh about it. I'm not saying I'm a Trump supporter. The wording just stood out to me. But like people were saying earlier maybe it actually had something to with Frank and was specifically directed at him.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

NigheanDonn wrote:
I am sorry but if you support Trump that is exactly what you are doing. And yes, if you vote for him you are a shitty person because you are supporting a racist, homophobic, sexist pig.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:27 pm

I was just trying to understand why she had to be so harsh about it. I'm not saying I'm a Trump supporter. The wording just stood out to me. But like people were saying earlier maybe it actually had something to with Frank and was specifically directed at him.
She wasn’t being harsh. She didn’t tell anyone to eff off. She stated it exactly how it is - a vote for trump is a vote against the lgbtq community so you’re voting against her human rights. She was not harsh, you just didn’t like to hear it 🤷🏻‍♀️
mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama_atl »

🥱

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:27 pm

if youre boo-hooing this bad about a very polite instagram post imagine how actual homophobia feels and the maybe your dumb ass can stop acting so butthurt. racists and homophobes aren’t protected classes (i know you are probably not smart enough to know what a protected class is) and if you lie down with dogs you get fleas. if you're a trump supporter that's your tragedy but stop wasting all of our time with this embarrassing shit. it barely has anything to do with brit or frank.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
janaduggar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janaduggar »

Can we please move on from politics? Back to britneyandbaby snark.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

janaduggar wrote:Can we please move on from politics? Back to britneyandbaby snark.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Right? Please. This is my guilty pleasure to escape from the politics....

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

You guys haven’t been here very long it appears. Sometimes these chats go on several pages. Not that this one will but just skip past if you aren’t interested.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Lalalilylove wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:04 pm You guys haven’t been here very long it appears. Sometimes these chats go on several pages. Not that this one will but just skip past if you aren’t interested.
Talking about politics, is against the rules... because it gets into heated arguments. So, everyone please drop it and return to what this board is about. If I wanted to read a bunch of BS politic crap, I would be on FB or Twitter. This is an escape from that for some people.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
mcole4614
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcole4614 »

Can we move past "orange man bad" political tantrums already. This shit is everywhere it doesn't need to be here.

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”