BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

kleee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by kleee »

I really believe Britney probably lies to Frank about Nolan’s DMD and said it was Eans fault and that he passed it down, not her. Maybe they got Fletcher tested and he has it too and shit hit the fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sicklequeen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sicklequeen »

kleee wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:52 pm I really believe Britney probably lies to Frank about Nolan’s DMD and said it was Eans fault and that he passed it down, not her. Maybe they got Fletcher tested and he has it too and shit hit the fan

If he took her word for it then he's a dumb bratwurst - it's a serious and deadly condition and google is right there, with one click you can see it's the woman that passes the gene. If you plan on having kids with a carrier doing some freaking research is the like the minimum you can do. If Fletcher's got it, Frank doesn't even have the right to be mad, it's his fault as much as it is Brittany's.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

I do think Freenk is stupid enough for not doing his research on Google about Nolans diagnosis.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

When you know .. you know. Guess it’s time to follow this thread again lol.
Nikkib90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikkib90 »

The video where she explains about it is one of her suggested videos whenever you go to her channel ! He would have stalked her down in their early days and watched !
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

kleee wrote:I really believe Britney probably lies to Frank about Nolan’s DMD and said it was Eans fault and that he passed it down, not her. Maybe they got Fletcher tested and he has it too and shit hit the fan

But Why would they get Fletcher tested if she said It was passed to Nolan through Ean?

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Britney is still silent and hasn't changed her IG... so maybe this is her snd Frank wants to work on the marriage but she does not???
Yeah that was my thought. Seriously makes him look more guilty imo. My abusive ex would do the same things.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
If you are a true Trump supporter, why would you even WANT to follow alyssa? clearly she would be so many things that dont make america great again.
Nothing she said was spreading hate, think of all the obnoxious and crude messages she probably gets daily telling her horrendous things.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

I may be late, but damn she cleaned out every comment on the give away post lol...wonder how long it took her to do that

*****nevermind guys, I had to scroll forever to get to some askin about frank from not long ago lol
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
If you are a true Trump supporter, why would you even WANT to follow alyssa? clearly she would be so many things that dont make america great again.
Nothing she said was spreading hate, think of all the obnoxious and crude messages she probably gets daily telling her horrendous things.
How is trump against LGBT? What did he specifically say which indicates that he is against LGBT? In fact the founder of walk away movement Brandon Straka is gay. I don’t have a right to vote here, so I have no bias, but from as long as I have been following politics, trump has not done anything specific against LGBT people. I wish people can see both sides of the story and not just be in an echo chamber.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Cinnamon wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:38 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
How is trump against LGBT? What did he specifically say which indicates that he is against LGBT? In fact the founder of walk away movement Brandon Straka is gay. I don’t have a right to vote here, so I have no bias, but from as long as I have been following politics, trump has not done anything specific against LGBT people. I wish people can see both sides of the story and not just be in an echo chamber.

https://www.glaad.org/tap/donald-trump
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I wonder if Frank cheated on Britney when he was there for his grandpas passing. Death makes people do crazy things. Maybe there was someone there for him emotionally and he just got caught up. Image

With one of his cousins ImageImage yeeehhhhaaaawww
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I feel the fight might have initially had something to do with Alyssa. Maybe frank triggered Alyssa in defending trump and he made a homophobic comment that brought the house down. Britney would definitely side with her sister in that case and maybe things got out of hand. Wouldn’t surprise me if frank was a closeted homophobe.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Did anyone find it strange that Frank's cousin (who seemed pretty young) was TOLD to reach out to Sloan? Why would they ask her to do that?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

D33f wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:22 pm I feel the fight might have initially had something to do with Alyssa. Maybe frank triggered Alyssa in defending trump and he made a homophobic comment that brought the house down. Britney would definitely side with her sister in that case and maybe things got out of hand. Wouldn’t surprise me if frank was a closeted homophobe.

I could definitely see them all drinking, talk turns to politics, voices get raised, things get said, but would it lead to all of this? Perhaps he said something truly unspeakable, though. If my husband were to say something truly awful to my gay sibling, he'd be out the door.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:25 pm Did anyone find it strange that Frank's cousin (who seemed pretty young) was TOLD to reach out to Sloan? Why would they ask her to do that?
She looks about 14 lol she's probably talking shit. She said franks mom told her to message. Well franks mom has her own insta account and could message Sloan if she wanted to lol. Also why would frank or Britney or franks mom wanna involve some random gossip channel in their marital business. So weird.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sadie wrote:
Joie de Vivre wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:25 pm Did anyone find it strange that Frank's cousin (who seemed pretty young) was TOLD to reach out to Sloan? Why would they ask her to do that?
She looks about 14 lol she's probably talking shit. She said franks mom told her to message. Well franks mom has her own insta account and could message Sloan if she wanted to lol. Also why would frank or Britney or franks mom wanna involve some random gossip channel in their marital business. So weird.
I don’t understand the need to even message sloan. Leave it be, dont add fuel to the fire. So to speak. Ignore it. You can tell that the HAYDERS bother them both. Frenk has his undies wedged up his arse. The message to sloan was so passive aggressive “look at me, big macho man, *beats chest*, take pity on me, *beats chest*, *fake cry*”
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Totally not doubting a political spat between frenk and Alyssa, but why would he change his bio to “father of two” because of that?

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Anyone remember if she was this quiet when she planned her secret split with ean? I feel like I remember her still posting pretty frequently

Also I have to laugh at how frank messaged Sloan to take the video down, and instead Sloan just made another video about his message. Lmao he must be pissssed
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Buckeyebaby wrote:Totally not doubting a political spat between frenk and Alyssa, but why would he change his bio to “father of two” because of that?

Probably has nothing to do with it at all. They just had a spat, acted like idiots on social media, have 'made up again' and probably regret essentially airing their dirty laundry for all to see.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”