BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

TopazBlues
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by TopazBlues »

I think it's interesting she didn't deny a divorce. I don't think they're going to get a divorce. Yet, at least. I think her insta stories were kind of pointless lol. She didn't even say she was having marital issues. I don't get why they unfollowed each other and all that but want to say they were on a social media break for personal reasons but wanting to keep it private. It's just annoying. Don't make things public in anyway unless you're willing to have people speculate and ask about it. It's so pointless to unfollow someone on instagram as some sort of statement. Who the hell cares.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Linnyem__ wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:02 am
dazzled wrote:
NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
Yeah, it's crazy that she doesn't want people who vote for someone who constantly attacks her rights to follow her. Sorry to break it to you, no one is obligated to be nice to those who'd like to take away their rights. Not even spiritual people.
That’s very childish of her imo. If she has followers that support trump what does it really matter? They follow her because they obviously are interested in what she posts and care to keep up with her day to day. It just reminds me of a little kid telling another kid “you can’t play with me because you have blue nail polish and I hate the color blue!” What the hell does it matter?? Believe it or not, not ALL Trump supporters support everything he stands for, they just think he’s the best option in their opinion. Same with Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t want anyone lurking my page/fake supporters who didn’t believe I should have the right to get married to whoever I want and wanted to take my rights. It’s not childish to want to remove toxic people from your page.
PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PookieSays »

She has mentioned several times this year that she has been going through therapy. I wonder if she still is? No therapist is gonna let their client come in and say "I am getting divorced" without making them talk through it to make sure it isn't an emotional response to a fight or something. Then again, a therapist who gives a damn can only hold a client accountable if they are being honest. They would have likely talked to her about her knee jerk delete everything and sweep it under the rug mentality, that would be a huge thing to work through in therapy.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Wylee wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:44 am There have been a lot of red flags with Frank. He immediately made himself indispensable to her by always taking care of baby Harlow... he chose most of the house finishes .. he talked her into that penis car for himself.. he chipped away her independence from the start. Right down to the point where she feels like she can’t drive anywhere alone and can’t navigate city traffic. This is what abusive people do. They make themselves essential and chip away the independence of others. Remember how distraught she was about having a sonogram without him? It was her fifth child she didn’t need him there- but he made it all about him and probably scared her into not wanting to go alone.

The Alyssa thing. I watched Alyssa’s life a little back in the day and she is a maladjusted bully who has more than once caused grief and chaos in the lives of others. When she moved in I felt a lot of dread for them all.

I hope Frank is still at the house finishing closing in that bonus room. It would suck to lose your abusive husband AND have a half done project Image

Also. Him quitting his job. I do not believe Britney had anything to do with this. She was very invested in the fire wife life. I think he quit his job because he’s a spoiled baby. If you watch that video again you can tell his real reason for quitting was conflicts at work.
I couldn't agree more with you. Especially about the Alyssa thing. I remember back when Britney's address was leaked, and Alyssa went on Vanessa's channel and was attacking her... at the time, no one, not even Britney, knew who did it. It's so easy to find a persons address and such... but, Vanessa was blamed. I think Alyssa causes a lot of issues for Britney.. I mean, she is a huge reason she went on that dating app and met Frank as well.

And Frank didn't seem at all upset to leave behind firefighting.. definitely his idea.
Alyssa is just big cyber bully, only “tough” behind a screen just like ole girl Britney. I remember when she shaded Dani on Twitter for bringing her kids sick to I forgot who’s party then Britney’s monkey see monkey do ass was on Twitter right under her agreeing. If she was so tough she would’ve said something to her face, not waited to shade her online.

Britney doesn’t need Alyssa to cause issues in her life, she does a good job of that all on her own. There’s no way them fighting has anything to do with Alyssa, The Morrows have been having issues since they first got together.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She will come back with a routine or a clean with me or some shity video and briefly mention something going on in her private life and that she needed a break. Thank you for your compassion and your support blah blah blah Then she will follow Frank on instagram and everything will be back to normal in Britbrit's perfect life.
And most followers will eat that shit up and say things like "so happy you are back" "we missed you" "you don't need to explain"

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:“Don’t believe everything you see on the internet.”

So you just scrubbed frank from your IG and Facebook for fall cleaning? We’re not that stupid.
I don’t delete my husbands photos off of everything because we had a small disagreement.
You do that because either one you are going through a SERIOUS divorce and the thought of seeing them makes you sick or two you are just a shady fucking person and you are doing this for clout.

Exactly. My husband and I had a disagreement the other night. Did I go delete all his crap on my page? No. We talked and rectified the issue like ADULTS!
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

She needs her privacy now

But when she need cash she just rubs her kids on everyones face on IG to get some money. What about your kids privacy???

Shes all about me me me

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

What sort of bullying has Alyssa done in the past? CliffsNotes version? I wasn't around then.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m dying at her wanting privacy when SHE was the one that made it fucking obvious they were having problems. If she had just continued to post like normal and didn’t go on an unfollowing frenzy...no one would’ve known anything but she can’t do that.

Now she wants privacy....girl bye I’m like 5 seasons deep into your bullshit to stop now.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Omg what have I missed?! Just seen her story and scrolled down her feed and Frank is not there! Major catching up to do!

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote:What sort of bullying has Alyssa done in the past? CliffsNotes version? I wasn't around then.
Alyssa once shaded Dani on Twitter because she brought her kids sick to one of Vanessa’s kids party. It was obvious they were both talking shit after the fact but she hopped on twitter and shaded her, then Britney’s monkey see monkey do ass did the same under her comment.

The point is she could’ve said something to her but she didn’t. People think she’s “tough” because she’s a outspoken because at least bullies and tough ppl say shit to your face.
gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

Has Christine always had posts from her and Franks relationship public on her FB?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:04 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Wylee wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:44 am There have been a lot of red flags with Frank. He immediately made himself indispensable to her by always taking care of baby Harlow... he chose most of the house finishes .. he talked her into that penis car for himself.. he chipped away her independence from the start. Right down to the point where she feels like she can’t drive anywhere alone and can’t navigate city traffic. This is what abusive people do. They make themselves essential and chip away the independence of others. Remember how distraught she was about having a sonogram without him? It was her fifth child she didn’t need him there- but he made it all about him and probably scared her into not wanting to go alone.

The Alyssa thing. I watched Alyssa’s life a little back in the day and she is a maladjusted bully who has more than once caused grief and chaos in the lives of others. When she moved in I felt a lot of dread for them all.

I hope Frank is still at the house finishing closing in that bonus room. It would suck to lose your abusive husband AND have a half done project Image

Also. Him quitting his job. I do not believe Britney had anything to do with this. She was very invested in the fire wife life. I think he quit his job because he’s a spoiled baby. If you watch that video again you can tell his real reason for quitting was conflicts at work.
I couldn't agree more with you. Especially about the Alyssa thing. I remember back when Britney's address was leaked, and Alyssa went on Vanessa's channel and was attacking her... at the time, no one, not even Britney, knew who did it. It's so easy to find a persons address and such... but, Vanessa was blamed. I think Alyssa causes a lot of issues for Britney.. I mean, she is a huge reason she went on that dating app and met Frank as well.

And Frank didn't seem at all upset to leave behind firefighting.. definitely his idea.
Alyssa is just big cyber bully, only “tough” behind a screen just like ole girl Britney. I remember when she shaded Dani on Twitter for bringing her kids sick to I forgot who’s party then Britney’s monkey see monkey do ass was on Twitter right under her agreeing. If she was so tough she would’ve said something to her face, not waited to shade her online.

Britney doesn’t need Alyssa to cause issues in her life, she does a good job of that all on her own. There’s no way them fighting has anything to do with Alyssa, The Morrows have been having issues since they first got together.
Oh I didn't mean that Alyssa is the cause of the fighting... when I said she causes issues for Britney, it was in what I referenced to... that she told her to sign up for that dating app, and that's how she met Frank lol that's all. At one point I could see it being Alyssa who caused something to happen, and maybe it could be... but, I am in agreeance with the person who said that this must have been brewing awhile. And maybe even Sloan is right... post baby depression, mixed with depression over losing a loved one... who knows really, except them. And we will surely never get the full story. There's 3 sides, hers, his, and the truth.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Marriage stress plus post partum issues plus all those kidzzzzzzz throw in a baby daddies and losing a grandparent, sounds messy...and not easy. It’s catching up to her maybe. And frank.

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Linnyem__ wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:02 am
dazzled wrote:
NigheanDonn wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:26 pm I know Alyssa doesn't want to be talked about anymore and I was trying to respect that because she seemed like she was growing up to become more mature than her sister. But I just have to say I'm annoyed by what she posted. She was sort of on a spiritual/new age (hate the term new age but whatever) kick for a while. But her actions regarding politics say the opposite. Telling people to unfollow if they don't support the same candidate? Not very spiritual of you. If she was really digging deep into this stuff she would see what a huge distraction it all really is. But instead she's basically spreading hate.
Yeah, it's crazy that she doesn't want people who vote for someone who constantly attacks her rights to follow her. Sorry to break it to you, no one is obligated to be nice to those who'd like to take away their rights. Not even spiritual people.
That’s very childish of her imo. If she has followers that support trump what does it really matter? They follow her because they obviously are interested in what she posts and care to keep up with her day to day. It just reminds me of a little kid telling another kid “you can’t play with me because you have blue nail polish and I hate the color blue!” What the hell does it matter?? Believe it or not, not ALL Trump supporters support everything he stands for, they just think he’s the best option in their opinion. Same with Biden.

It matters because human rights are important unlike what color of nail polish a person wears. Politicians especially the one who leads a Country has the power to create laws that affects peoples lives.

When a person supports a politician especially one as the leader for their Country, they are supporting what they stand for. They may not agree with every single one of their opinions but a politician's supporters are agreeing with their core beliefs\what they stand for by voting for them. I dislike Alyssa almost as much as I do Britney but I can't blame her for her feelings because being discriminated against for something that is out of your control and will never be able to change, has to be one of the most painful experiences to ever go through. Something she no doubt experiences frequently online.
Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

She’s definitely going to use Frank’s grandpas passing as an excuse and say they needed some time away from social media to mourn

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

The fact that she kept say I I I, just solidifies to me that they aren't together or she doesn't plan to stay with him. She knows all these questions and theories are regarding her marriage to frank and if they were working through it and staying together why wouldn't she say "we"

Its all about her and only her. It's not them as a family.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:44 am You don’t wake up one day and suddenly it’s over. Whatever it is boiled for a while. They probably had problems before her sister got there and everything escalated. Add 5 kids on top of that and virtual schooling. That’s enough to set someone off. Their whole “when you know you know” was not only trying to convince people that it’s gonna last, but also them trying to convince themselves. Everyone says poor Britney but poor Frank too. That fool just wanted to get laid and knocked her up on the first go round. And she’s always wanted to be married and shit. They can delete all they want on social media but they will be in each other’s lives forever.
That's classic bwahaha..."that fool just wanted to get laid and knocked her up on the first go round" 😂🤣😂

If I remember later I'm gonna make something in photo shop with that!
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

I can't believe Britney is crying "privacy", give me a break. I respect people wanting privacy, but if Britney really wanted to have privacy, she wouldn't unfollow Frank, remove him from her bio, and archive photos of him from her PUBLIC account. It's ridiculous, she is just crying privacy as an excuse.

Off the privacy topic, I found interesting that she didn't outright deny a divorce. I'm guessing her and Frank are trying to figure things out until they come to a decision and are realizing that getting pregnant after a month and married after 2 months wasn't such a good idea...but when you know, you know, right?
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

She must suspect Frank will say something to Slo4n and that’s why she said “unless it’s coming directly from ME...,” rather than “unless it’s coming from me and Frank.” Lol she’s a mess. I don’t even care anymore. She deserves whatever she gets. I just hope that ean gets full custody of ANH soon and that Frank gets custody of Scar and Fletch. Britney needs help and she needs to get a REAL job that she can’t just decide to take a break from every couple days when life gets too hard. Guess what, Britney? In the real world, people still have to work when they have conflict in their marriage. Many people are still working full time jobs while juggling newborns and virtual schooling. You have NEVER worked a real day in your life AND you can’t even thank your supporters without some kind of insult to people who don’t kiss your ass. “Thank you to the ones who truly care.” How about thank you to ANYONE who watches your video and swipes up? Brittany Vasseur got so emotional on Instagram yesterday - she wa so misty eyed and thanked not just people who support her, but people who watch her videos and interact in any way because she said she wouldn’t get to live her dream life. It wasn’t like Britney who only cares about the ass kissers. Britney could go so far with her YouTube/influencer career if she showed even a little bit of gratitude. Gross.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”