BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Can someone send me the discord link? It went away when I logged in 😭😭
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Jjsmommy wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:31 pm Can someone send me the discord link? It went away when I logged in 😭😭
They shut discord down - I’m not sure if it’s permanent or temporary though.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Wylee wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:44 am There have been a lot of red flags with Frank. He immediately made himself indispensable to her by always taking care of baby Harlow... he chose most of the house finishes .. he talked her into that penis car for himself.. he chipped away her independence from the start. Right down to the point where she feels like she can’t drive anywhere alone and can’t navigate city traffic. This is what abusive people do. They make themselves essential and chip away the independence of others. Remember how distraught she was about having a sonogram without him? It was her fifth child she didn’t need him there- but he made it all about him and probably scared her into not wanting to go alone.

The Alyssa thing. I watched Alyssa’s life a little back in the day and she is a maladjusted bully who has more than once caused grief and chaos in the lives of others. When she moved in I felt a lot of dread for them all.

I hope Frank is still at the house finishing closing in that bonus room. It would suck to lose your abusive husband AND have a half done project 🙃

Also. Him quitting his job. I do not believe Britney had anything to do with this. She was very invested in the fire wife life. I think he quit his job because he’s a spoiled baby. If you watch that video again you can tell his real reason for quitting was conflicts at work.
Yeah I have never gotten why people think she pressured him to quit. She loved being the wife of a fire fighter but he really seemed to want to be an influencer. I think he convinced her that more with the morrows would take off if he quit to put more time into it. He has always pushed for exactly the life he wanted and he definitely wears the pants. she's been visibly nervous of his reaction or waited for his approval a bunch of times on camera. he has clearly taken over a lot of the decision making in her life.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I still think she convinced him to quit, just my opinion. Of course he’s dumb for agreeing to it but I really think she pressured him too because she was always complaining every time he had to work, always complaining about watching all her kids alone, complaining about how “hard” it was to make plans when he has to work 2 days a week. Yeah she had fire wife stuff but she liked the title, that’s about it. I think she pressured him into boosting the More with Morrows crap and that’s why she’s always the one coming up with project ideas to keep him busy.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Honestly I think early on they talked about Frank quitting his job as a maybe and when they were both enthusiastic about him quitting to be a YouTuber, they thought they were soulmates.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Frank just posted a story with Ean’s kids (you know... since Frank is a father of TWO, he didn’t even classify himself As a bonus or stepdad on IG) carving pumpkins. That family has so many issues. I feel so bad for the kids.
mcole4614
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mcole4614 »

I have another theory and it's a stretch buttttt... maybe Freak was spending up all of Bruts money ,I understand they are married but you better believe she makes it known who is the bread winner in the house , maybe his spending was worst then hers and she like went out and spent thousands of dollars without telling her and got angry when she told him it was her money, I get real anti feminist vibes from him regardless of how he plays it off on line , could be a big reason her sister was pissed as well . Like I said a stretch... I know she has a spending problem and ean didn't so she didn't really have to worry about it , but they are both greedy and she probably hates that that money isn't just spent on her .

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

mcole4614 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:17 pm I have another theory and it's a stretch buttttt... maybe Freak was spending up all of Bruts money ,I understand they are married but you better believe she makes it known who is the bread winner in the house , maybe his spending was worst then hers and she like went out and spent thousands of dollars without telling her and got angry when she told him it was her money, I get real anti feminist vibes from him regardless of how he plays it off on line , could be a big reason her sister was pissed as well . Like I said a stretch... I know she has a spending problem and ean didn't so she didn't really have to worry about it , but they are both greedy and she probably hates that that money isn't just spent on her .

This could definitely be possible. I was watching a video of when ean was trying to be a vlogger in an effort to keep Britney. He said she got him an early Christmas Xbox but made damn sure to say it was from her. He kind of cleared his throat and awkwardly said “an early Xmas gift from my *clears throat* baybay Britney.” Then she goes up to him while he’s playing and says “do you like it?” The way she said it was much less in your face than the way she says it to Frank... probably because Frank has a tendency of taking advantage of Britney: $1k Christmas tree (she always bought fresh every year), an EXPENSIVE mustang, video game system and games... that’s just what I can think of off the top of my head. He is a mooch and she probably just let it go but is getting sick of it. Maybe she is starting to realize how expensive Nolan’s care will be, especially now that she has 5 children. If you think about it, she is truly ALONE with FIVE kids. Ean gets three for a couple days during the month and it will prob be the same if Frank leaves. Otherwise she truly is alone once Alyssa leaves. Can you imagine? That’s also why I get the feeling Frank’s not going anywhere. He has her wrapped. There is no way she will give up on their relationship if it means being alone with 5 kids. What a terrible bed she made for herself.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

So she really made a couple of stories annoucing her social media break, only to come back 6 hours later?
calliecalzone28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calliecalzone28 »

I can’t find her Instagram did she delete it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Babbs18 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:44 pm So she really made a couple of stories annoucing her social media break, only to come back 6 hours later? ImageImageImageImage
No she said she would be back from her break soon.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

calliecalzone28 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:46 pm I can’t find her Instagram did she delete it?

No, It’s still there. Britneyandbaby
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

calliecalzone28 wrote:I can’t find her Instagram did she delete it?

If you're typing in the right name and can't find it, you're probably blocked. Signed, someone blocked Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I’ve always felt that Frank is a Narcissist, I’ve seen it before the love bombing phase and the quick commitment. They become the centre of the woman’s universe.
He gave up his career possibly due to bad interpersonal relationships with his work colleagues.
He became daddy to the kids pretty much off the bat. None of it adds up to me.
The problem is the cracks show soon enough and the devaluing stage starts and then the cheating all the while they gaslight the woman into believing it’s their doing. The blocking and unblocking is the typical behaviour of a woman is all over the place emotionally.
I could get well off the mark but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Last edited by Aaliyah_uk on Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Tekaspn wrote:She needs her privacy now

But when she need cash she just rubs her kids on everyones face on IG to get some money. What about your kids privacy???

Shes all about me me me

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk
I guess Aria didn’t need any privacy when Britney announced to the world that she is in therapy...

calliecalzone28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by calliecalzone28 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

If you're typing in the right name and can't find it, you're probably blocked. Signed, someone blocked Image

Oh my god she did block me! Image i have never commented on her shit, i didn’t even follow her. What the hell

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

calliecalzone28 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:43 pm
MamaJoAnna wrote:

Oh my god she did block me! Image i have never commented on her shit, i didn’t even follow her. What the hell

If you’re watching her stories and not following she probably decided you’re not a supporter. Lord how does she even have the time.

ReniL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ReniL »

mcole4614 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:54 pm Can we move past "orange man bad" political tantrums already. This shit is everywhere it doesn't need to be here.

Orange buffoon is bad. Sorry that you think truth is political tantrum.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

averys5 wrote:I still think she convinced him to quit, just my opinion. Of course he’s dumb for agreeing to it but I really think she pressured him too because she was always complaining every time he had to work, always complaining about watching all her kids alone, complaining about how “hard” it was to make plans when he has to work 2 days a week. Yeah she had fire wife stuff but she liked the title, that’s about it. I think she pressured him into boosting the More with Morrows crap and that’s why she’s always the one coming up with project ideas to keep him busy.
I agree because that's what she so desperately wanted from Ean... A blogger family so she could get as many subs as Keren...

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

ReniL wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:52 pm
mcole4614 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:54 pm Can we move past "orange man bad" political tantrums already. This shit is everywhere it doesn't need to be here.

Orange buffoon is bad. Sorry that you think truth is political tantrum.
Exactly. It’s funny because the people who always complain about the people talking about trump’s shitty ways are the ones who also call people snowflakes and say we are throwing tantrums. If you don’t like to read about it, scroll along. The conversation is completely relevant when it has to do with Frank and Britney possibly divorcing over this (because he and Alyssa are probably disagreeing on something HUGE in her life - you know, her human rights).

Return to “Britneyandbaby”