BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Evian »

kabuki wrote:Anyone remember if she was this quiet when she planned her secret split with ean? I feel like I remember her still posting pretty frequently

Also I have to laugh at how frank messaged Sloan to take the video down, and instead Sloan just made another video about his message. Lmao he must be pissssed
She made a ton of videos to save up for her move to buy all new furniture. I think she was not really showing much of Ean though.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So they both came back like nothing happened, honestly their maturity shows especially since we were all able to speculate something was up by just looking at their social media. They could have handled their issues behind closed doors and no one would have noticed. But they both tried to hurt eachother and we all saw.

I hope they both saw each others true colors cuz they’ve got a bunch of kids involved.

They want to come back and show they’re together in IG stories ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

mcole4614 wrote:I have another theory and it's a stretch buttttt... maybe Freak was spending up all of Bruts money ,I understand they are married but you better believe she makes it known who is the bread winner in the house , maybe his spending was worst then hers and she like went out and spent thousands of dollars without telling her and got angry when she told him it was her money, I get real anti feminist vibes from him regardless of how he plays it off on line , could be a big reason her sister was pissed as well . Like I said a stretch... I know she has a spending problem and ean didn't so she didn't really have to worry about it , but they are both greedy and she probably hates that that money isn't just spent on her .

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
I personally don’t think frank is near as much of a spender as Britney. If you watch previous sit down videos , if they discuss money he seems to be the one calling her out about spending money etc and he’s talked about saving, and paying off debt, and even doing Dave Ramsey. He really don’t come across to me as wanting to constantly buy... I think SHE is the instigator in all that. Not that I don’t think he enjoys it. But I don’t believe he is spending her money out of her control at all. I think she has 100% say in the money dept.

PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PookieSays »

All these IG stories from both of them feel like a trailer, I am almost expecting some "coming soon, bigger, better" type text on them.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

It’s so cringey and awkward that she’s posting IG stories like nothing happened when they both still don’t follow each other & she still hasn’t put his pics back up... I bet that’ll be happening anytime now.

I really don’t know how she would get over the “Father of 2” slap to the face. I would never be able to look at him the same, especially since all these years he’s been gloating about how he treated them like his own and was a bonus Dad and had no problem with Harlow calling him Daddy.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Mandbtrue6 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 pm
mcole4614 wrote:I have another theory and it's a stretch buttttt... maybe Freak was spending up all of Bruts money ,I understand they are married but you better believe she makes it known who is the bread winner in the house , maybe his spending was worst then hers and she like went out and spent thousands of dollars without telling her and got angry when she told him it was her money, I get real anti feminist vibes from him regardless of how he plays it off on line , could be a big reason her sister was pissed as well . Like I said a stretch... I know she has a spending problem and ean didn't so she didn't really have to worry about it , but they are both greedy and she probably hates that that money isn't just spent on her .

Sent from my SM-S205DL using Tapatalk
I personally don’t think frank is near as much of a spender as Britney. If you watch previous sit down videos , if they discuss money he seems to be the one calling her out about spending money etc and he’s talked about saving, and paying off debt, and even doing Dave Ramsey. He really don’t come across to me as wanting to constantly buy... I think SHE is the instigator in all that. Not that I don’t think he enjoys it. But I don’t believe he is spending her money out of her control at all. I think she has 100% say in the money dept.

I don’t know, Britney has never been much of a giver to people when it comes to money. She gave her hand me downs to Dani but I’ve never seen her buy anyone a gift just to do it - even with Ean. For Christmas, sure, but not out of the blue. But with Frank she has spent thousands on thousands on flashy cars and stuff. She won’t even do a $100 giveaway for her followers who actually give her an income. I just can’t see her being ok with spending so much money on Frank.
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Idk if all the gifts to Frank are because he’s manipulative or because B is just desperate for a man and that “married, wealthy picture perfect” image. She did bring him into her apartment when she just met him because she was so desperate to sleep with him. She let him move in with her kids when she barely knew him, with Luna over frequently trapped in that small kennel (who it’s very clear Britney never even liked).

The car to Frank and everything else just reeks of desperation IMO. She’s afraid of losing him so she just caves and gets him whatever he wants because she thinks it’ll keep him around.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I wonder if they're both finally realizing that, "Holy shit!!! We've been playing this game live, in front of all our sponsors like two total fucking cretins!!" so they're playing nice for damage control's sake. She also knows that November-December are the biggest money-making months for Youtubers. She loves money more than ANYTHING. She would definitely take this dickhead back for the sake of her checking account (because we all know she doesn't have a savings account).

She still hasn't re-followed him, nor has she put his pics back up, but I'm assuming that's going to be their next play. They're slowly working him back into the picture...

God, I really cannot stand her. Like, I know a lot of you think Frank is physically abusive, but I don't see it. I think Britney is in charge in that house. I think what she says goes. If she exiled him, she's also the one to bring him back in. He's a literal puppet in her hands. He's an idiot, for sure, but she's his handler.

Edited for spelling.
Last edited by Joie de Vivre on Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

calliecalzone28 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:43 pm
MamaJoAnna wrote:
calliecalzone28 wrote:I can’t find her Instagram did she delete it?

If you're typing in the right name and can't find it, you're probably blocked. Signed, someone blocked Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Oh my god she did block me! Image i have never commented on her shit, i didn’t even follow her. What the hell

If you have liked a negative comment about her, that could be the reason for being blocked. I have read on here that she does that.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

If it's a social media break then why did Frank say they are going thru their own personal issues?? Why didn't he just say we are taking a social media break??? ALL LIES.

They for sure went thru something major. Seems like they reconciled for now and she's got to save face.

At this point I think she owns Frank. She got him the car, material items and his children. Britch is the ring leader. What she says goes. She probably told him to shut his mouth, keep quiet and get back to tinkering with wood boards in the garage. New episode of More with Morrons coming soon.
Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

My theory is, Britney finally cracked from all of his "man of the house" "head of the household" biblical misogyny. In her old vlogs, you can see how much it grates on her nerves when he interrupts her, and steals her spotlight.
I think her sister may have planted some seeds of doubt in her mind about Frank, and with the extra hands at home to help, she decided she didn't need Frank anymore.
I don't think there was any cheating or abuse, I just think she got sick of him, and dumped him like he was home decor she was sick of.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I wonder if they're both finally realizing that, "Holy shit!!! We've been playing this game live, in front of all our sponsors like two total fucking cretins!!" so they're playing nice for damage control's sake. She also knows that November-December are the biggest money-making months for Youtubers. She loves money more than ANYTHING. She would definitely take this dickhead back for the sake of her checking account (because we all know she doesn't have a savings account).

She still hasn't re-followed him, nor has she put his pics back up, but I'm assuming that's going to be their next play. They're slowly working him back into the picture...

God, I really cannot stand her. Like, I know a lot of you think Frank is physically abusive, but I don't see it. I think Britney is in charge in that house. I think what she says goes. If she exiled him, she's also the one to bring him back in. He's a literal puppet in her hands. He's an idiot, for sure, but she's his handler.

Edited for spelling.
This! Exactly!!! Frank is somewhat a fool yes, but I don’t think he really has any control or say in that house... in videos he literally just agrees with everything she says.... in posts he acts like he worships her. He seems to have no backbone at all. He is definitely her puppet.

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:16 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm I wonder if they're both finally realizing that, "Holy shit!!! We've been playing this game live, in front of all our sponsors like to total fucking cretins!!"
Good point and I agree to an extent. I don’t think Frank is physically abusive. I regret putting that screenshot of Britney’s forehead on the forum and insinuating domestic violence. I’ve never seen any proof of domestic violence besides Sloans stories he received from Frank’s exes, aka heresay. I apologize for that.

Frank comes from a Christian conservative family. I can almost guarantee he believes that the wife should be an obedient stay at home mom. The husband(man) is the money maker and the mom should be fruitful while keeping a nice home. In today’s society thats a very faint line with mental abuse. Some could claim it could even be predatory behavior by finding a wealthy stay at home mom youtuber and flipping the switch on her. Her life is public and she has to portray a happy household at all times.
There’s a possibility she had enough? Or it was politics, cheating, question of DMD, etc. They’re so problematic. All 5 of Britney’s kids will suffer in the long run from this drama. “Hi I’m Aria” “omg you’re a daughter from the youtuber britneyandbaby scandals? Did Frank do....”
I have wondered a LOT about the whole Christian thing... He claims to be a "good Christian man," but do they even attend church (not that I believe attending church makes you a good Christian or not). You KNOW that Britney would splash that all over her videos/socials in order to get that sweet Christian audience money, but she doesn't. I bet he's about as Christian as she is. He was probably raised in a highly religious home, but as soon as he knocked Britney up, then moved his happy ass into their dream home, he seemed to give that up (along with his incredibly honorable job). He seems to go through personas like Britney spends money on black leggings... ;)

I think they're both super manipulative with one another, one always working the other, to their own ends.

I was looking through his Twitter recently, and he was asking about the "ultimate dad car," posting pictures of an Audi S4 (+$50,000 new, base model (my husband said you'd never get it for $50,000)), the Audi Rs7 (+$100,000 new), to which Britney responded with "neither." My husband estimates the Shelby cost ~$80,000, so he got want his "ultimate dad car," which we ALL know couldn't haul their massive spawn.

Britney got her dream family, dream monochrome Pinterest house, marriage, and ugly rings.

They played each other, and both lost.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

I think Britney and Frank are *both* terrible people and they honestly deserve each other. I don’t think either of them are victims.

Britney is a narcissist and a compulsive liar. She’s really selfish but is constantly painting herself as a martyr and pretending she can do no wrong. She’s cold and seems to push people away or flat out cut them out at the vaguest perceived slight. She cries about her own privacy but has no problem exploiting her kids and their private matters for money. She keeps popping out kids she doesn’t want for attention and to please a man. She doesn’t properly care for her son’s medical issues. I could go on.

Frank is a manchild with a huge ego who pouts when he doesn’t get his way. Look at how he was acting when Britney told him she wanted to wait a few months before trying for a baby again(right before she got pregnant with Fletcher). He said himself that he begged her for **months** to buy him the Shelby and was showing her cars every single day until she caved. That’s not even getting into how comfortable he was playing daddy to the “extra” kids at the beginning of their relationship, and with Harlow actually calling him daddy. He was also way too eager to be on camera from the start.

So, like I said. They deserve each other. If they’re staying together at least that keeps them from bringing even more people into this shit show.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

True story
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Daffodil82 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:15 pm True story
You're going to burn in hell!!! At least I'll have some good company, though! :lol:
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Joie de Vivre wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:28 pm
Daffodil82 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:15 pm True story
You're going to burn in hell!!! At least I'll have some good company, though! :lol:
I almost felt bad making that....almost lol!!!
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Honestly I think (as many of you have noticed) things had been rocky for a while and having baby Robert was their attempt to fix things. She didn’t learn the first time apparently that babies don’t fix shit relationships.... quite the opposite

That being said Britney comes across as a legit sociopath/narcissist. I didn’t think this way until she got pregnant with her first bandaid baby though then her true colours really started to show. I really don’t know if anyone could stick around with her long term. Ean was likely the best she could have got, honestly he seemed good for her. Remember when he surprised her with birthday cookies in the morning, she was so ungrateful....
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:16 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:47 pm I wonder if they're both finally realizing that, "Holy shit!!! We've been playing this game live, in front of all our sponsors like to total fucking cretins!!"
Good point and I agree to an extent. I don’t think Frank is physically abusive. I regret putting that screenshot of Britney’s forehead on the forum and insinuating domestic violence. I’ve never seen any proof of domestic violence besides Sloans stories he received from Frank’s exes, aka heresay. I apologize for that.

Frank comes from a Christian conservative family. I can almost guarantee he believes that the wife should be an obedient stay at home mom. The husband(man) is the money maker and the mom should be fruitful while keeping a nice home. In today’s society thats a very faint line with mental abuse. Some could claim it could even be predatory behavior by finding a wealthy stay at home mom youtuber and flipping the switch on her. Her life is public and she has to portray a happy household at all times.
There’s a possibility she had enough? Or it was politics, cheating, question of DMD, etc. They’re so problematic. All 5 of Britney’s kids will suffer in the long run from this drama. “Hi I’m Aria” “omg you’re a daughter from the youtuber britneyandbaby scandals? Did Frank do....”
This is very dated. My family is super Christian and conservative to the point that I have blocked half off them/cut them off but even they don’t have the thought process of obedient stay at home wives - in fact they think it’s weird I’m a SAHM. But you are so right, there is so much about their life that is unbearably problematic and harmful to those children’s mental health (not to mention physical well being - crazy predators. Remember when they mentioned they were followed and thought it was a crazy fan? That would be enough for me to end my whole social media presence).
AcaBetic99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AcaBetic99 »

Don’t know if this has been said but I HATE when people say they’re taking a “social media break” but to them that means posting not scrolling. People were saying she was active that entire time so there was no break involved. She just didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that her and Frank were fighting.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”