BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

D33f
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by D33f »

I think the fact that Alyssa is out now that they’re playing house again is proof that it had to do with her. As for the father of two part I’m willing to bet that during the argument frank said something like “I’ve got five 5 kids to take care of” and she retaliated saying “only two are yours” which maybe Britney agreed with in the heat of the argument. So Of course he included it in his bio to spite her.
All in all, what a couple of utter childish morons. They should be nowhere near children let alone raising 5 of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

So did Nolan not go TOT?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

ItDoesntMatter wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:08 pm Does anyone has a screenshot of Frank’s Instagram saying he’s a “father of 2”?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Of course she came back on Halloween..perfect time to put back on their mask of a happily married couple.

How pathetic is she to take him back after that father of two comment.
There is absolutely no way these two will ever call it quits for good. She needs a man to feel confident and he needs a sugar mama. Plus she’ll never want to show that people were right about her rushing into this. There will just be a big Instagram war every couple of months and then a reconciliation.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Aww...no big halloween bash at the Morrow house this year...?!
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

It’s so weird how she often says “I go through things just like anyone else and need my privacy” when she has marriage troubles. What is weird about it to me is that it’s always some huge blow up thing where she starts deleting pictures and removing the married to Frank crap on her bio. My husband and I of course don’t air our dirty laundry on social media but even when we argue and stuff I have never once needed to take a social media break because of our arguments. We have been together almost 15 years and have had our share of troubles but I just can’t imagine it being so bad that I need to take a social media “break.” I guess because She posts videos all day every day, she is unable to hide her less than perfect life without taking a break. Just seems so odd
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

It doesn't matter how much she wants to pretend, we know she is miserable. What a shitty life she has built for herself.

I only feel bad for the kids. They are the ones that are going to suffer being in the middle of these two nut jobs. As always.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

She'll probably make a video "explaining" what happened, but it'll be super vague with no real answers.

Really no one would have known if they never unfollowed each other and removed pics. If she would have just posted a few Instagram stories she would have been in the clear.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

LetsGoPens87 wrote:She'll probably make a video "explaining" what happened, but it'll be super vague with no real answers.

Really no one would have known if they never unfollowed each other and removed pics. If she would have just posted a few Instagram stories she would have been in the clear.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Exactly! If she didn’t go on a deleting spree of all of franks pics, didn’t unfollow him and just posted a couple of small stories throughout the day no one would have known there was trouble in paradise. She brought this attention on herself! She can’t sit back and act like nothing happened when we watched the whole thing play out on Instagram, she should give her followers more credit than that.
If she dealt with things privately like a normal person this wouldn’t happen.

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

Amandaaa wrote:Maybe she said something to him concerning her dissatisfaction in the treatment of her kids that set him off to put ‘father of 2’ in his bio. Maybe he really is good to her kids, he’s given his all, and Britney is still unhappy. Idk. Just a thought.

I don’t think so. Frank is all for show. I’ll never forget how he mocked aria when they went on that sponsored trip (to Utah?). Aria was looking out the hotel window at the scenery and was all in awe and said “oh my god”, and frank repeated her in a mocking tone before Britney cut the footage. It still makes me upset, Aria seems like such a sweet child, I’m hoping she didn’t pick up on it. I wouldn’t doubt he treats Eans kids like crap when the camera is off.

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I don’t think she’ll ever address whatever they’re having issues about. She’ll gloss over it, post vlogs like normal and maybe say something about how she deserves privacy and is a person not just an influencer, blah blah blah.

I really just find it disgusting she goes on rants about how she deserves privacy but also exploits her kids and plastered Aria’s mental health all over the internet.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Oh, they'll definitely make a video about it. They're probably in the process of getting their stories straight. They'll talk about how overwhelming it is to be a family with five children, have a death in the family, while having to "home school," all during such isolation. They won't talk about the "details" that they splashed all over IG.

Britney: "We're going to be real and raw with you guys. We had a fight. We argued about something... To be honest, I can't even remember what it was about!!!" <glances at Frank>
Frank: "Yeah, I can't either. I think with the passing of my grandfather, Britney's hormones being all over the place, we were just both really over sensitive." <Britney nods her head in agreement>
Britney: "I think this has actually made us stronger! You guys have REALLY helped us get through this tough time, though."

Then we'll get a montage of the kids doing jack-shit while obnoxious background music she's used a thousand times before plays, and they'll never bring it up again.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

So is she really in a hotel? And who's dog is tgat? Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I wonder if Alyssa is gone for good or if she’s just off on a random trip with her dog? Just doubt it since she left right when Frank returns.

Wonder how fast Brit will crawl back when she realizes she doesn’t have a live in nanny/school teacher.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:12 pm Oh, they'll definitely make a video about it. They're probably in the process of getting their stories straight. They'll talk about how overwhelming it is to be a family with five children, have a death in the family, while having to "home school," all during such isolation. They won't talk about the "details" that they splashed all over IG.

Britney: "We're going to be real and raw with you guys. We had a fight. We argued about something... To be honest, I can't even remember what it was about!!!" <glances at Frank>
Frank: "Yeah, I can't either. I think with the passing of my grandfather, Britney's hormones being all over the place, we were just both really over sensitive." <Britney nods her head in agreement>
Britney: "I think this has actually made us stronger! You guys have REALLY helped us get through this tough time, though."

Then we'll get a montage of the kids doing jack-shit while obnoxious background music she's used a thousand times before plays, and they'll never bring it up again.
Yes!! This is EXACTLY what they will say if they address it. I doubt they will address it since they have done this before without saying anything but with all the attention Sloan gave it, they really should speak up.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

ladyju28 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:12 pm So is she really in a hotel? And who's dog is tgat? Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That's her dog... I forget his/her name...
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

It really is a sad life. She’ll go on pretending that everything is fine. Her dumbass fans will go on believing that everything is fine. Britney and frank will go on and pretend that everything is fine. Basically because they have to at this point. Their entire income and reputation is based on pretending to be a happy, young, successful couple. Anyone with half a brain cell can see it for what it actually is. Sometimes I feel bad for deriving entertainment out of their suffering. But at the same time, they make it verrrrry difficult to feel compassion for them. Idk
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Britney's Twitter is back up. Pathetic loser.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wow lol she really is pathetic. They deserve each other.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Doopher wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:12 pm It’s crazy to me that people actually watch her and are like, fans of her. Like, what? I’ve only ever watched her to see the shitshow. She’s dug herself into a deep ass hole. She can ask for privacy all she wants but unfortunately she’s made the choice to forgo an education and any kind of self-development. She has nothing to fall back on and will be forced to exploit her children forever. It’s just so unbelievably pathetic. And to make things worse, she’s the most boring person on earth. So her channel is destined to go downhill. The only thing that will keep her channel afloat and keep the checks rolling in is if she has drama. So basically she has to sell her soul and humiliate herself online so that she can continue to fund the shitstorm of a life that she’s created. She must feel so stuck. This is what can happen when people value money above all else.
You completely summarized the truth of Britneys social media existence going forward!!

This part specifically:

"So basically she has to sell her soul and humiliate herself online so that she can continue to fund the shitstorm of a life that she’s created. She must feel so stuck. This is what can happen when people value money above all else."

Return to “Britneyandbaby”