BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by PookieSays »

I wonder how much this reconciliation is about damage control orchestrated by her management team? I was looking last night a several of the Frank pictures deleted were ads. Her management team (who honestly is shit because they should be making sure they cash in on key moments and make sure they stay on a consistent schedule) saw red and had to step in maybe?
VMA11693
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by VMA11693 »

Perfect Halloween costumes this year. They are a real life circus. 🙄
Amandaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amandaaa »

I can’t stand fake ass people who claim they want to be real but continue to be a fake anyway! How are you gonna act like everything is just fine again after acting like a complete dumb ass on your job and in public?! Bye bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney is so god damn fake, she couldn’t be real if her life depended on it. The fact that she just slapped one of her fake cringey smiles across her face and stands next to Frank after what he did. He wants to delete pictures of her fine but he deleted pictures of Nolan off his IG, edited his bio to father of 2 to spite her and Bitchface is just stands there smiling?!She seriously will never stand up for those kids, it’s all about how she put together they look to the outside world.

She’s absolutely pathetic and no amount of pretending is going to fix her screwed up failed shotgun marriage. I can only imagine them walking around their neighborhood pretending to be in love but it’s not gonna change the fact that as soon as they walk back inside their house they still have a failed marriage. She can post all the stages pictures/vlogs she wants but it doesn’t change the fact that as soon as she hits the upload button, her life is falling apart.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s fake AF and wanted that perfect Halloween for Instagram. She can’t do life without a man. Of course she can’t take the kids on her own.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

He’s PUBLICLY DISOWNED HIS OWN STEP KIDS FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE!!!

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Of course they had to get back together for Halloween, couldn’t pass up the perfect family matching Halloween costume for Instagram. I knew she’d do that. And she might take a “break” from him again but will be back together for Christmas for sure for those perfect family photos!,

They’re so gross. Franks gross smile in her IG pic 😩 if I was in her position no way would I forgive so easily after the father of 2 comment, he was so quick to abandon his step kids.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

She’s so. Freaking. Predictable. A reconciliation just in time for the family Halloween costume! Posting whitewashed photos like she didn’t erase her husband from her Instagram for a week! Her life is so perfect!

This is pathetic even for her. They’re only together to prove the haters wrong. She’ll never have the balls to end it, they’ll stay married until Frank decides to split.

Side note i hate it when parents make their kids do family costumes to trick or treat. It’s one thing if the kids are too young to care, but I’m sure Aria/Nolan/Harlow didn’t choose to all be animals. Gotta have matching costumes for social media though!
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

How long until she puts “wife to fmorrow” back in her ig bio 🤔
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

I’m still most certain it had something to do with Alyssa... I’m sure frank wanted to come see the kids for Halloween and spend it with them like they had planned so Alyssa left to let frank come.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

She really is the most predictable person ever. Lol shes pathetic. Ahe should be fucking embarrassed.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Are those the outfits she bought for their sponsored trip to Africa before it was cancelled due to covid? 😂 I’m so sad we didn’t get to see awkward Brit outside of her comfort zone in her tourist apparel.

Brit straight up chose that awful excuse of a man over her sister? She’s disgusting. Enjoy your Sunday break from ANH. Good luck when Monday rolls around and Alyssa is not there to help you!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lmao there goes her live-in nanny and teacher. this won't last long. she'll be sending Aria to in-person school in no time

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

Lol! She used the Luke Combs song “forever after all” on a story of Frank holding fletch. She’s a joke! They will no doubt be broken up again within a year at the absolute Max! She makes herself look more and more foolish with every damn post she makes. And it’s obvious it’s about Frank because she was NEVER into country music until she got with him, then suddenly she posts clips with country music every other day.
jillmama2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jillmama2 »

It looks like she removed comments completely from her halloween instagram post. Probably got tired of removing comments about her and Frank. So ridiculous. Why does she hide it at this point? Everyone is asking. This morning someone said "father or 2 is back home? 🥴". Had 17 likes. Hilarious! But removed shortly after.
MarvelMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MarvelMama »

I’d be so ashamed of my sister or any other family member if they went running back into the arms of the man who publicly disowned and renounced their kids from a previous relationship.

It must be sad to be so desperate for status and good optics.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Dead Image

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

nurseemilyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nurseemilyy »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:18 pm
ladyju28 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:12 pm So is she really in a hotel? And who's dog is tgat? Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That's her dog... I forget his/her name...
I think his name is Sawyer? I wonder if Alyssa has ever said something to them about how they treat Luna
ReniL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ReniL »

She’ll let him get her knocked up again as a rainbow baby after the trauma they went through. This woman is soooooooo pathetic, there’s no words.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

I dont understand how someone can erase 3 kids that were part of his life for 2 years, he got maried to their mother, built a house and live together with said kids, had one of the kid calling him daddy for some time...

He used pics of these 3 kids with him so he could gain followers on IG

He used ANH so britch followers would follow him too... He fake like he was this perfect step father to them.

And he completely erased them from his IG like they were nothing

And now him and their mother are back together like nothing was wrong?????????

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”