BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by dazzled »

I mean Brit might forget that Frank doesn't see Aria, Nolan and Harlow as his kids, because she's a dependent cunt who will never make her children a priority, but the internet never forgets. The screenshots are there for everyone to see, Sloan's video has around as many views as Brit's videos do on average. They can pretend to be a happy "blended" family all they want, we all know it's even more of an act than we thought to begin with.
S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

This little comment was soon deleted... (Before comments were turned off 😉)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Haha she can’t defend his or her actions so she just chickens out and disables and deletes comments. She wouldn’t miss a chance to look like a badass to her HaTeRs in the comments but this time she knows we’re right.

Too bad I caught some before she deleted them.

Of course there were still idiots defending her like this

Probably one of the same people that defended her when it was too early and inappropriate for her to push Harlow to call him dad. No one is saying to replace ean obviously frank doesn’t measure up. But if you claim them then stick to it..you can’t flip flop with something like that. Either he’s dad too or not. He himself claimed them until this fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Cookiek940 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I love the fact that she turned off the comments, that means that #1 she’s triggered & #2...there were tons of ppl (rightfully) calling her out. She better be smart and address this sooner rather than later because the longer she waits, the worse it’s gonna get for her.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

earpsmom wrote:Is Frank the elephant in the room for Halloween? *insert drum sound: bad da dum!!”
Best comment ever omg
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

What a fucking moron. Ya know if she wasn't making it so obvious they were having issues and deleting pics like 13 year olds, this would of never happened. No one would of ever really suspected they were having issues. I dont understand how full grown adults can have time for that shit? Its hard to fathom honestly. Well Brit and Frank, you wanted attention, well now you got it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Amandaaa wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:59 am
smom12 wrote:At the end of the day, they are two mentally unstable, psychologically stunted at 17 people who are dysfunctional in their own right in a dysfunctional marriage.

She can have her money. I’m happy to be broke in a good marriage where I don’t have to post on social media fake pictures about my life for strangers.

But go off Brit.

I can’t like this post enough. I’m thankful for people like her to remind me that money absolutely won’t solve my problems. And Britney if you’re reading this, this is a hole you dug yourself girl. And your mans followed in suit. I would expect more of you since you’re so seasoned on social media. You put your own business out there for people to speculate, judge, and use against you. Not only that but you showed more of your true colors....playing games with your mans for everyone to see. You can’t class trash.

Yess this, I the early days she was down to Earth a lot more and she got joy in the little things. It reminded me of myself when I had my first home the saving and striving etc. I remember being so excited over the little things like new cushions or dishes haha but when you have to save and wait the expectation and feelings of accomplishment are so much greater. Britney has gained in her material life but she has lost the most important things.
sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

D33f wrote:I think the fact that Alyssa is out now that they’re playing house again is proof that it had to do with her. As for the father of two part I’m willing to bet that during the argument frank said something like “I’ve got five 5 kids to take care of” and she retaliated saying “only two are yours” which maybe Britney agreed with in the heat of the argument. So Of course he included it in his bio to spite her.
All in all, what a couple of utter childish morons. They should be nowhere near children let alone raising 5 of them.

There goes her teaching helper, and nanny.. Damn this girl can burn bridges like no other. Soon she'll be suckering up to Dani or Vanessa again.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

S Gossiper wrote:This little comment was soon deleted... (Before comments were turned off Image)
Hopefully her fans don't forget this... This was almost as bad as Myka Stauffer disowning her adopted son. Kids are kind objects to these influencers.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I was thinking about Aria a lot last night.

My children are pretty insulated from "domestic" issues (my husband and I made a promise to one another before my eldest was born that we would never yell at one another within their earshot, that if we have issues between one another, we would not include the children in that "drama"), and we have been incredibly vigilant with these promises. We don't raise our voices at each other, we are a united front, where I back him, he backs me, and we do these things for the benefit of creating a safe and peaceful environment for our children, even when it's difficult.

Aria, however, has seen some shit. That little girl has been through so much in her short life. She behaves older than her age because she has to. She has learned directly from her mother (and we all know that a child's most important role model is their same-sex parent) that 1.) women need men to survive; 2.) getting pregnant young and often is how you keep a relationship "happy"; 3.) that men will come in and out of your life; 4.) that education is not important; 5.) stability in the home is non-existent; 6.) there's no such thing as privacy because everything I do, good and bad, will be reported to the entire internet... And countless other deeply disturbing lessons.

She's SUCH a bright, genuinely kind, intuitive, artistic child who is being left to fail. When Aria starts to act out, Britney will blame Aria, not herself. When Aria is a teenager, she will STILL be caring for her siblings, at least one of whom will be in a wheelchair.

I hate Britney with such fervor for what she's doing to those kids. Like, bitch, fuck all the men you want, that's TOTALLY fine in my eyes, but don't you dare bring children into your fucked up world without preparing them for the future. Fuck you, Britney.
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

So my issue with all this is just, why delete everything. Why is THAT the first thing you do after a fight with your SO?

Even if my husband and I ever divorced, I dont think I could ever delete his photos on my Instagram because I have so many beautiful photos with him and my son. That's his father, unless he abused or cheated, im not here deleting him from our lives even if that included my social media. Those are memories.
But then she comes back and posts the halloween photo of them and I swear I almost felt really bad for this woman. But I dont. It is ALL FAKE. And I know we all know this.
But for her followers to have noticed all the drama on their instas recently and then to see a staged halloween photo in costumes and think OMG GOALS is disgusting.

Ladies, that's not a fucking marriage. That's not love. That's not how adults deal with their shit. They deal with it in their homes between each other. They address their problems with patience and communication and time and a lot A LOT of understanding and compromising and love. Shit, you need a lot of love for someone if you're dealing with a big issue. You take your time, you consult a fucking therapist maybe to help you both reach solid ground. You don't go around deleting photos and removing them from your bios and denouncing your step children and then come back and act like nothing is wrong. No no no.

And this is what upsets me. People look at these idiots and think this is what to look up to. They think this is real. Its not.

Sorry for ranting and I know we all mostly feel like brit is pathetic and they're both a joke but it's very upsetting knowing she is raising 3 young girls who think all this behaviour is OK.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Alyssas Instagram post...the caption says "took a trip to clear my mind, and now I'm even more lost" it may be a quote from what it looks like. But still.....
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

wonderwall99 wrote:So my issue with all this is just, why delete everything. Why is THAT the first thing you do after a fight with your SO?

Even if my husband and I ever divorced, I dont think I could ever delete his photos on my Instagram because I have so many beautiful photos with him and my son. That's his father, unless he abused or cheated, im not here deleting him from our lives even if that included my social media. Those are memories.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
This! My ex and I split up about a year ago after 10 years together and I won’t ever delete photos of him and my kids. I have gone through and deleted some selfies of just the two of us but I won’t ever delete family pics or ones of my kids and their dad. They are memories for my children to have later and it makes me so sad for Britney’s kids that she has this mentality of wiping her ex’s from existence after a breakup. I am a firm believer that just because you break up doesn’t mean you are no longer a family. It’s up to you as the adults in the situation to make that work post breakup. I think it’s really sad that Britney is so immature that she can’t even be in the same room as Ean anymore, and I am a 100% positive that’s all Britney and not Ean.
My ex and I had a hard breakup, it was really rough, but as far as my kids know it was a smooth transition. We have gone out as a family to the zoo, we had dinner as a family for my kids birthdays this year, we have stood together at school events to cheer them on etc. While the part of me that was hurting post breakup never wanted to see his stupid face again, my kids well-being is more important to me and having a good coparenting relationship with my ex and still being a family unit for my kids is much more important. And my kids have not struggled through the transition of having separated parents at all, it has been really smooth and they are really happy kids. I can see the benefits of putting my feelings aside for my kids.
Anyone who has ever watched an old video of Britney’s and a new video of Britney’s can see the detrimental impact her parents breakup and her mothers poor life choices have weighed on Aria over the past few years, she used to be so spirited and full of personality and she is now a shell of the kid she used to be and that breaks my heart

ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

Does anyone have a screenshot from Frank’s Instagram saying he’s a “father of 2”?
percypatrice22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by percypatrice22 »

She literally puts in zero effort for those poor kids. I mean, look at those Halloween costumes. I have nothing against a store-bought costume, or even a onesie, but she seriously put EVERY SINGLE KID into a onesie. That's it. Where's the creativity in that? Where's the fun? When I was younger I loved planning out my costume and having to gather all the clothing items and accessories. Again, nothing against store-bought costumes, but at A/N/H's age I'm sure they would've loved choosing their own costume and being creative about it. Even Frank's elephant costume seemed more fun than the kids onesies. Maybe it's just me, but onesies for ALL the kids seems like the bare minimum. Especially at that age. They're not teenagers yet.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

ItDoesntMatter wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:44 pm Does anyone have a screenshot from Frank’s Instagram saying he’s a “father of 2”?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

What's with them only posting Fletcher now, I hope there's nothing wrong with him

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

ladyju28 wrote:What's with them only posting Fletcher now, I hope there's nothing wrong with him Image

I guess it’s because he’s new. Even if Fletcher has the same thing as Nolan, she’ll never tell or she’ll avoid the max she can
LetsGoPens87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LetsGoPens87 »

ItDoesntMatter wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:What's with them only posting Fletcher now, I hope there's nothing wrong with him Image

I guess it’s because he’s new. Even if Fletcher has the same thing as Nolan, she’ll never tell or she’ll avoid the max she can
She'll talk about it when she starts to need more money I'll guess.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”