Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by ladycakes »

FinnMiaBelle wrote:Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
Idt so, harris County is about 2-3 hrs from San Antonio. Unless one of their grandmas live in the Houston/katy area it was most likely another tragic Christmas Image

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

ladycakes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ladycakes »

Goodgirl wrote:
FinnMiaBelle wrote:Off topic, but I came across this article, and I’m just curious if this my be about brittani & what happened to Crew? What are the coincidences that another 3 month old dies on Christmas Eve, at their grandmothers house? And by suffocation/breathing stopped? Oh and the 4 siblings makes me think it’s about Brittani too. Thoughts? https://www.the-sun.com/news/188244/thr ... pping-bag/
It’s just a strange coincidence. The story in this article is about a family a few hours away. They would’ve taken the baby to a Houston hospital based on their location, not San Antonio (which is where Crew went).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The hospitals in Houston are some of the greatest in the country. We have the #1 cancer hospitals here as well as numerous research labs and hospitals. I have a family friend from Louisiana who was pronounced nearly brain dead and paralyzed. They flew him to Houston and he can now walk, talk and live a mostly normal life.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Thank goodness the company donated the money itself...Image

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

CognitiveDissonance
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CognitiveDissonance »

Her IG re-post of a "fan" crying bc she got to meet Brittani made me want to throw up. Of course B was shopping when this occurred.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

CognitiveDissonance wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:44 pm Her IG re-post of a "fan" crying bc she got to meet Brittani made me want to throw up. Of course B was shopping when this occurred.
These morons have no life if they get excited to see Brittani in a store shopping.
Hardball
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hardball »

I just want to say that I don’t feel Brittani seems at all like a grieving parent.

I found out about her through Amber Lancaster’s stories when I was looking at my phone for a distraction while my dad was basically in a coma in a hospice.

Her story resonated with me because on Christmas night my father had to be rushed to the hospice facility because his breathing was so bad that even after working with a nurse trying to get ot stabilized for hours, it wasn’t working.

My father had cancer, Glioblastoma. He had developed it in March of 2019 or at least that’s when he went from seemingly 78 going on 58 to being told he was dying.

So I could identify with what Brittani was going through, to have a tragedy happen on Christmas. Dad never regained consciousness and passed on December 29 at 79.

I’m still so grieved and so is my sister that we barely want to get out of bed. I’m lucky to get the most basic of chores done. Granted we don’t have little kids to take care of, so I understand that she does and doesn’t have the luxury of being super depressed like we are.

But I couldn’t imagine taking pictures of ourselves and Dad while he was dying, thinking up ways to make money off his passing, wanting to get pregnant, buying a new home and redoing every room every other week.

I’m lucky to get basic grooming done each day and she is always getting her hair done (I had to use boxed dyes for mine), extensions, makeup perfect....

I don’t know...something seems very off to me about her and Jeff... and I won’t speak it but I have even had some suspicions about this whole thing that are unspeakable....
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

So sorry for the kinda off topic

Have not been in this thread for so long

Has she recently disabled comments on IG or not ?

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

Maite5 wrote:So sorry for the kinda off topic

Have not been in this thread for so long

Has she recently disabled comments on IG or not ?

Wow! Looks like she has!!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Deesker wrote:
CognitiveDissonance wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:44 pm Her IG re-post of a "fan" crying bc she got to meet Brittani made me want to throw up. Of course B was shopping when this occurred.
These morons have no life if they get excited to see Brittani in a store shopping.
I have never understood anyone crying over meeting a YouTuber/influencer. They are NOT special, talented, or important. They are average people who have somehow managed to amass a following. If I had met say, Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King, Jr, when they were alive. Or maybe Jimmy Carter, because he _does_ things. He goes way out of his way to help others. I looove George Clooney, but I don't think I would cry if I met him. Maybe Joe Montana. I love the 49ers.
But Basic Boring Brittani? No freaking way I would cry. Shay Butler showed people crying over meeting them at Disneyland. I just don't get it.
But I don't understand the worship of these people to begin with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I think she’s limited them on past posts. Comments are still up on her Halloween picture.

LMFAO As I was typing I went back and checked. She’s only turned off comments on the personal ones. The sponsored ones still have comments on.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

"I wAsN't SuRe If We WoUlD dReSs Up ThIs YeAr" ok Brittani we know you wouldn't miss a photo op with a tight dress to show off your bump. Let your kids be normal kids. You're not getting them the help they need to heal anyway so why take away more from their childhood.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

You can hear her mom in the background of Cory's IG story hehe. I wonder if the all went TOTing together as one big blended family?
beyondnebula
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beyondnebula »

Parquet wrote:Thank goodness the company donated the money itself...Image

So since the company said they were only donating 10% of net proceeds that means B and Itsy Ritsy banked 35k on these. Damn.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

beyondnebula wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:26 pm

So since the company said they were only donating 10% of net proceeds that means B and Itsy Ritsy banked 35k on these. Damn.

I think they said it was 10% of the first DAY or something like that, not 10% total. She’s made a bucketload
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

In the middle wrote:
beyondnebula wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:26 pm

I think they said it was 10% of the first DAY or something like that, not 10% total. She’s made a bucketload
Must be nice to make 35k in one day. I have a friend who is struggling to raise $30k to adopt a son and selling a backpack in one day to make that much just makes me wince.

Twinmomma87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Twinmomma87 »

I just want to say that I am so so sorry about your father.

May 2018 my water broke with our IVF twins that we worked so hard to have and my husband had a car accident on the way to work (I was calling him that my water broke). He was taken to the hospital that I went to and he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. They were able to let him come be with me during our c-section and visit for a day but he had brain surgery a day later. We found out he had brain cancer.

I couldn’t even enjoy my time in the hospital with my new babies. We hardly have pictures of them during that time. I just don’t see how she even did that.

Hardball wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:01 am I just want to say that I don’t feel Brittani seems at all like a grieving parent.

I found out about her through Amber Lancaster’s stories when I was looking at my phone for a distraction while my dad was basically in a coma in a hospice.

Her story resonated with me because on Christmas night my father had to be rushed to the hospice facility because his breathing was so bad that even after working with a nurse trying to get ot stabilized for hours, it wasn’t working.

My father had cancer, Glioblastoma. He had developed it in March of 2019 or at least that’s when he went from seemingly 78 going on 58 to being told he was dying.

So I could identify with what Brittani was going through, to have a tragedy happen on Christmas. Dad never regained consciousness and passed on December 29 at 79.

I’m still so grieved and so is my sister that we barely want to get out of bed. I’m lucky to get the most basic of chores done. Granted we don’t have little kids to take care of, so I understand that she does and doesn’t have the luxury of being super depressed like we are.

But I couldn’t imagine taking pictures of ourselves and Dad while he was dying, thinking up ways to make money off his passing, wanting to get pregnant, buying a new home and redoing every room every other week.

I’m lucky to get basic grooming done each day and she is always getting her hair done (I had to use boxed dyes for mine), extensions, makeup perfect....

I don’t know...something seems very off to me about her and Jeff... and I won’t speak it but I have even had some suspicions about this whole thing that are unspeakable....
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

This is besides the point chelsea Houska is calling it quits on teen mom 2 I’m glad she’s moving on...

It just reminded me that Chelsea team up with who ever makes those baby backpacks.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Have they had this car ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

glowing564 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 pm Have they had this car ??
I don’t think so. This bitch always pulls these stunts. Showing a glimpse of something new so people can ask her and she can feel like an InFLueNcER, and then go on to gloat how she deserves it. God she is insufferable.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Momma2three wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:46 pm
glowing564 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 pm Have they had this car ??
I don’t think so. This bitch always pulls these stunts. Showing a glimpse of something new so people can ask her and she can feel like an InFLueNcER, and then go on to gloat how she deserves it. God she is insufferable.
Yea I’m gonna guess Jeff got himself something shiny from one of her million sponsored Ads... I certainly haven’t seen it. You know she’s gonna be all... iTs UsEd y’all not even brand new, he needed it blah blah blah

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”