BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by GGF1987 »

They are such an idiots. You don't get to have a public temper tantrum and then want people to not ask questions. I mean the relationship has been a cluster fuck from the start, I've just been waiting for the day when it all came tumbling down.
blabli
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blabli »

Maybe what is sadder, is that as a mom, I never play my kids as a card to hurt my husband. If we have a fight, our kid is untouchable, for both of us, it's not part of it regardless.
Seems like for Frank her three older aren't.

I wonder how she decided to give it another try. I remember with Ean she really wanted to make it last to not have a split family. So I'm sure she is trying for that. I wonder if it's also because he is convinced that the problems they have is because other people don't know what they got going on and how much they love each other, and they don't understand him, and they just jealous... cause if that's the case...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I bet you they don't announce their break up until the new year, maybe after Scarletts birthday in Feb. They know they can make bank during December (possibly vlogmas) and make up for the money they've lost. Britney also knows she can string her fans along and throw out words like depression. I dont know whether they are truly back together right nor or just have their game faces on but like everyone has said over and over, fighting is normal their behavior these past weeks IS NOT. They are 100% to blame for people even knowing anything had happend.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

blabli wrote:I remember with Ean she really wanted to make it last to not have a split family.

Excuse me what? She left Ean, he was the one that was convinced that they were going to get back together and just needed a break. She used him to move, she used him to bring her food, she used him to help her with the kids in the evenings when he got off work and then she dumped him. She dumped him to go bang and Frank and get knocked up a month later.
I also think that she still had Ean coming and going whenher and Frank started their nasty relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Man poor thing has Keith’s whole faceImage
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I bet you they don't announce their break up until the new year, maybe after Scarletts birthday in Feb. They know they can make bank during December (possibly vlogmas) and make up for the money they've lost. Britney also knows she can string her fans along and throw out words like depression. I dont know whether they are truly back together right nor or just have their game faces on but like everyone has said over and over, fighting is normal their behavior these past weeks IS NOT. They are 100% to blame for people even knowing anything had happend.
She hasn’t posted shit since she gave birth to Keith Jr, I don’t see her making holiday vlogs during this holiday like she normal does. She already had to turn the comments off to her last IG post, so there’s no way she’s gonna make it through the holidays without addressing what’s going on because ppl are gonna start to turn on her.

No matter when they address it we know she’s not gonna keep it Image. She’s gonna blame her “depression”, covid, Frank’s grandfather dying, kids being home all the time etc. She’s just gonna lie, play the victim and blame everyone else but herself like she always does.

She’ll NEVER say “guys I made a mistake moving on so fast with Frank, I made a mistake getting pregnant, I made a mistake not giving kids attention”. She’ll never be an adult and own up to her mistakes
Kayla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayla »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:16 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I bet you they don't announce their break up until the new year, maybe after Scarletts birthday in Feb. They know they can make bank during December (possibly vlogmas) and make up for the money they've lost. Britney also knows she can string her fans along and throw out words like depression. I dont know whether they are truly back together right nor or just have their game faces on but like everyone has said over and over, fighting is normal their behavior these past weeks IS NOT. They are 100% to blame for people even knowing anything had happend.
She hasn’t posted shit since she gave birth to Keith Jr, I don’t see her making holiday vlogs during this holiday like she normal does. She already had to turn the comments off to her last IG post, so there’s no way she’s gonna make it through the holidays without addressing what’s going on because ppl are gonna start to turn on her.

No matter when they address it we know she’s not gonna keep it Image. She’s gonna blame her “depression”, covid, Frank’s grandfather dying, kids being home all the time etc. She’s just gonna lie, play the victim and blame everyone else but herself like she always does.

She’ll NEVER say “guys I made a mistake moving on so fast with Frank, I made a mistake getting pregnant, I made a mistake not giving kids attention”. She’ll never be an adult and own up to her mistakes
I bet she will post a sit down video titled something like "addressing the rumours" or "life changes" so that everyone will flock to her channel to see what she has to say. It'll turn out to be her sitting in her perfect little family bedroom with her little light up botanical oil bong smoking in the background, vaguely addressing all of the drama in a sarcastic way to make her audience feel like they overreacted. She will do that little Britney smirk and say things like "Frank and I are not breaking up" and "Don't you guys understand that we are REAL and we can have issues too". She will manipulate her viewers the same way that she did when she made those videos about her split from Ean and everyone at it up.
Evian
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Evian »

If she keeps up this childish shit even her die hard fans are going to start rolling their eyes. I see alot of negative comments about her on sloans videos and other drama channels. At this point in the game most people will watch her for the trainwreck....and trainwreck continues.

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Light up botanical oil bong is one of the funniest things I’ve read in a long time.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kayla wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:50 am
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:16 am

I bet she will post a sit down video titled something like "addressing the rumours" or "life changes" so that everyone will flock to her channel to see what she has to say. It'll turn out to be her sitting in her perfect little family bedroom with her little light up botanical oil bong smoking in the background, vaguely addressing all of the drama in a sarcastic way to make her audience feel like they overreacted. She will do that little Britney smirk and say things like "Frank and I are not breaking up" and "Don't you guys understand that we are REAL and we can have issues too". She will manipulate her viewers the same way that she did when she made those videos about her split from Ean and everyone at it up.
Yup exactly. Then cut to vlogmas like nothing ever happend and a break up in February.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She cant even post IG stories with sound, how the f is she to post regular vlogs?? Will we see some black n white no sound mime??
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

So she's putting Aria into "martial arts"... I wonder how long that'll last. I'm hopeful Aria will love it, and they'll let her finally have something of her own, but knowing Britney's track record, I bet they'll take her to two classes, buy her ALL the gear (so she can do an IG story on that), then we'll never hear about it again. I hope she proves me wrong for Aria's sake.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Ok so she is finally getting aria back into an activity. I think the last thing aria did was swim class. I thought aria was into dance or gymnastics....so why did britch put her in martial arts? You can see on her ig stories that aria is NOT fond of the idea of martial arts. What is Britney's underlying selfish reason for putting aria in an activity that she doesn't have interest in? I'm guessing it has to do with fitting britneys schedule or something along those lines and not what makes aria happy.

Why does britney always think of herself over the kids???!!! Ugh.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:52 pm So she's putting Aria into "martial arts"... I wonder how long that'll last. I'm hopeful Aria will love it, and they'll let her finally have something of her own, but knowing Britney's track record, I bet they'll take her to two classes, buy her ALL the gear (so she can do an IG story on that), then we'll never hear about it again. I hope she proves me wrong for Aria's sake.
I hope Aria gets to continue in martial arts, and learns how to kick her mama's butt... haha but, really... I hope she learns some defensive moves, for when her mother decides to leave Frank and brings in guy #3. So, Aria can protect herself and her siblings, since her mother seems too much into wanting to get some, than to keeping her kids safe.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

I wanted to add that some will say when britney doesn't have them in an activity, we complain. And then when she puts them in something we still complain. Yes, true, but I am glad that aria is in something rather than nothing. Was kinda hoping it would of been an activity she wanted not something for britneys agenda or hidden motives.

I do like the idea where someone on here mentioned that karate is good for aria to protect herself from britneys man #3. Cause we all know that's gonna happen!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dont where everyones getting that Aria didn't want to do it? It looked like she was just nervous about her first time.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Britney put down your damn phone and be there with your daughter who is clearly nervous.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Keren or some other pathetic YT mom put their kid in martial arts? Is Aria the only one that gets to do something? I give it 2 weeks before she stops going but really it doesn’t matter what she puts her in because it won’t last. She’s running around all over the place now because Alyssa is at her house helping but once she leaves she’s gonna go back to being a hermit.

Also at the end of the day doesn’t matter when she addresses it, how she addresses it or even if she addresses it...she already showed the world that her marriage is falling apart.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

I was thinking about how Aria has started and stopped several extracurricular activities over the year... What's particularly troubling about this pattern is that it teaches Aria irresponsibility. Unless there's something going on, like bullying, danger, etc., if my children start something, they know they're going to see it through until at least the end of the season.

Aria should be taught that once engaged in something, it behooves you to see it through, ESPECIALLY when it's difficult. Perseverance doesn't seem to be taught much these days. You see parents putting children into an activity, the child isn't immediately perfect, so they pull them out. That is a fucking TERRIBLE lesson to teach a child!

I'm not suggesting that every activity should be seen through to the bitter end, btw. If a child genuinely dislikes the activity, that's totally okay to pull them out; the problem comes when that child never finishes anything - they learn that if something is difficult, it's not worth doing.

Britney's laziness in regards to her children is dangerously close to abuse, imo.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Karate is a great thing for Aria. I'm glad britney signed her up. It's great for confidence and mindfulness.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”