BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:08 pm I was thinking about how Aria has started and stopped several extracurricular activities over the year... What's particularly troubling about this pattern is that it teaches Aria irresponsibility. Unless there's something going on, like bullying, danger, etc., if my children start something, they know they're going to see it through until at least the end of the season.

Aria should be taught that once engaged in something, it behooves you to see it through, ESPECIALLY when it's difficult. Perseverance doesn't seem to be taught much these days. You see parents putting children into an activity, the child isn't immediately perfect, so they pull them out. That is a fucking TERRIBLE lesson to teach a child!

I'm not suggesting that every activity should be seen through to the bitter end, btw. If a child genuinely dislikes the activity, that's totally okay to pull them out; the problem comes when that child never finishes anything - they learn that if something is difficult, it's not worth doing.

Britney's laziness in regards to her children is dangerously close to abuse, imo.
She can't learn that lesson from her mother because Britney never follows anything through. My personal favourite is when she decided to go vegan and didn't even get past the vegetarian phase of her plan.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Crystal212 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:18 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:08 pm I was thinking about how Aria has started and stopped several extracurricular activities over the year... What's particularly troubling about this pattern is that it teaches Aria irresponsibility. Unless there's something going on, like bullying, danger, etc., if my children start something, they know they're going to see it through until at least the end of the season.

Aria should be taught that once engaged in something, it behooves you to see it through, ESPECIALLY when it's difficult. Perseverance doesn't seem to be taught much these days. You see parents putting children into an activity, the child isn't immediately perfect, so they pull them out. That is a fucking TERRIBLE lesson to teach a child!

I'm not suggesting that every activity should be seen through to the bitter end, btw. If a child genuinely dislikes the activity, that's totally okay to pull them out; the problem comes when that child never finishes anything - they learn that if something is difficult, it's not worth doing.

Britney's laziness in regards to her children is dangerously close to abuse, imo.
She can't learn that lesson from her mother because Britney never follows anything through. My personal favourite is when she decided to go vegan and didn't even get past the vegetarian phase of her plan.
She can't even stick to plans that are necessary for her children's health, ffs!! She found out Scarlett was allergic to all that stuff, said they were going to overhaul the entire family's diet, yet that lasted a few weeks at best! What about Nolan's braces?

These are medical issues, not fleeting fads she sees on IG and wants to bandwagon, and even they're too much for her... She's awful.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Personal but my kid was in karate for a bit but then we moved & at an IEP meeting they mentioned karate being a good outlet so we got back into it. Could Aria be acting up a bit more & therapist recommended martial arts for the discipline? Neither seemed too excited.... but if Aria wanted to do it that's great & I hope she enjoys it and it's allowed to continue going

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaKay »

Crystal212 wrote:

Also the sugar gliders, brits brew.....Even a regular uploading schedule for god sake lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

Does Nolan knows he’s sick?
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

I bet Aria would grow to love it. She’d gain a new skill, have something that belongs just to her, and have a healthy outlet from her tumultuous family life. Unfortunately, we won’t ever see any of that play out because Britney will pull her after a couple of weeks and some IG photos because she’s too self-absorbed to spend her time doing anything that would benefit her children and not herself.

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

131618 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:23 pm Personal but my kid was in karate for a bit but then we moved & at an IEP meeting they mentioned karate being a good outlet so we got back into it. Could Aria be acting up a bit more & therapist recommended martial arts for the discipline? Neither seemed too excited.... but if Aria wanted to do it that's great & I hope she enjoys it and it's allowed to continue going Image

This is exactly what I was thinking! Maybe Britney got her back into therapy again with everything going on with Frank. Karate is highly recommended by therapists as an outlet for children.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

OMG! THE SUGAR GLIDERS. I forgot all about those poor animals.
internetexploring
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by internetexploring »

I really hope Nolan doesn’t ever find out about Frank deleting those pictures of them, but it’s going to happen. ANH have been through enough crap already, and Nolan’s got a rough path ahead of him even without B&F’s petty drama. Everything posted on the internet lives forever (Austin Null found that out the hard way) and someone’s eventually going to spill the beans to that poor kid about how his “buddy” was so quick to hit the delete button when push came to shove. It’s just a matter of who and when.

I hate that his mother and “stepfather” will probably be too busy chasing money with whichever of his siblings will cooperate (if they’re still together at that point) to care for him in the manner he deserves when his health declines further. Hell, they can’t even do it now, since Fletcher is prime for content farming and can’t accidentally reveal anything about the truth of what’s going on in that house like the older kids might.

My heart’s so heavy for these poor kids. They didn’t ask for this. No one would.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

Anyone else remember when she posted when she got the sugar gliders that anyone who had a concern of her owning then was just jealous of her.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Yeah cool its awesome she put her in something but it won't last. Her activities never last. She'll be like "oh Aria really loved it" but we will never hear about it again. I remember sometime last year she posted on her Twitter that she was gonna put Nolan in swimming right after he turned 5 and that never happened.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Joie de Vivre wrote:So she's putting Aria into "martial arts"... I wonder how long that'll last. I'm hopeful Aria will love it, and they'll let her finally have something of her own, but knowing Britney's track record, I bet they'll take her to two classes, buy her ALL the gear (so she can do an IG story on that), then we'll never hear about it again. I hope she proves me wrong for Aria's sake.
Martial Arts is what counselors and therapists recommend for children when they are having behavioral issues. Just saying....could be a genuine interest, but it just doesn't sound like something Aria would choose on her own.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

I did karate when I was 5 or 6. My brother and dad were going and my dad thought why not lets sign her up. It wouldn't have been my first choice but I went and it was fun! Then the dojo moved and my parents put me in soccer to keep me active and I ended up hating the first season. I sucked. I remember getting an open net and I used the wrong foot and completely missed the ball, thus not getting a goal and winning. I wanted to quit so many times, but it was my older brother who said no, put her in for one more season, and I swear I got a skill suddenly that everyone was so shocked, in a good way LOL. I ended up playing competitively until I was 20. It taught me skills and life lessons I still apply, and im still family friends with my coaches and other girls I grew up with since I was 10. And I remember wanting to quit some days and begging my mom to let me stop but she said honey just wait it out and I did and im so glad she didn't just let me quit when I wanted to.

Sometimes it doesn't help your kid to just constantly leave things and quit. It doesn't teach them accountability or commitment or to see things through. Sometimes letting a kid deal with teaches them they're stronger than they think.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yeah cool its awesome she put her in something but it won't last. Her activities never last. She'll be like "oh Aria really loved it" but we will never hear about it again. I remember sometime last year she posted on her Twitter that she was gonna put Nolan in swimming right after he turned 5 and that never happened.

She’s been promising those kids activities even before Scarlett was born and it never happened. I’ll never forget that vlog where she asked each kid what activity they wanted to do & poor Nolan wanted to go horse back riding and here she is 2 years later and still nothing. I don’t give a damn how overwhelmed she is, don’t bring FIVE kids into this world if you can’t do anything with them. She’s a SAHM for gods sake, she has no fucking excuse not to be able to do anytime with them.

Britney is a lazy bitch so of course it won’t last but even more so because it clearly wasn’t something that Aria picked. When I signed my daughter up for ballet (something she wanted) she couldn’t contain her excitement but when Brit asked Aria if she’s excited she’s like “a little”.

It pisses me off that she has the time/money and isn’t doing a god damn thing with those kids especially Nolan (while he can still walk). I guaran-FUCKING-tee that once Nolan is completely wheelchair bound, she will be the type to cry on social media saying she wished she could take him to XYZ but she can’t because of his wheelchair and ppl eat it upImage.
PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PookieSays »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:14 am
She’s been promising those kids activities even before Scarlett was born and it never happened. I’ll never forget that vlog where she asked each kid what activity they wanted to do & poor Nolan wanted to go horse back riding and here she is 2 years later and still nothing.
My daughter is about 2 weeks older than Nolan. She has some pretty intense medical needs, although nothing on Nolan's level. Her life has been a revolving door of ST, OT, PT, VT, therapy, surgeries, etc. Because she needed them and I pushed for them.

THIS makes me so mad. Nolan expressed interest horse riding. Brit could look into hippotherapy (horse rising therapy) and some insurance and non profits pay for it! It is an absolutely wonderful therapy and would be absolutely ideal for him. My daughter loved it (till Covid happened, waiting to start back up) and it is all volunteer run and doesn't cost me a thing (had to prove a medical need but even anxiety is a medical need!) With HIS history, so many activities would be medically beneficial.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

I find it really ironic how Britney tries to compete with the other YT moms, and those YT still take their kids on vacations or activities and Britney can’t. It’s really bizarre

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Since B always is trying to be like other more popular influencers, I wonder if she’ll post something about the importance of voting. Doubt she’s even registered.
silentreader10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silentreader10 »

i remember when Britney and Frank together with all the kids went to Idaho for a sponsored trip of Hyundai. i dont think the kids had a blast, it was i think a full day of travelling. did she even realize how exhausting that would be for her little ones to travel that long? and to think that the trip was to test drive Hyundai's new released car.... i think Frank is very much interested in that since he's a big fan of cars, but not for the kids' enjoyment. i'd rather accept a sponsored trip that i know my kids would love and enjoy.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

averys5 wrote:Since B always is trying to be like other more popular influencers, I wonder if she’ll post something about the importance of voting. Doubt she’s even registered.
She’s definitely not registered in NC.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yeah cool its awesome she put her in something but it won't last. Her activities never last. She'll be like "oh Aria really loved it" but we will never hear about it again. I remember sometime last year she posted on her Twitter that she was gonna put Nolan in swimming right after he turned 5 and that never happened.

Its shit cos swimming would be a really easy form of therapy for him. Loads of pools have lessons that the parents dont need to get in the pool for. Over an hour or so she could have AHNS in lessons while she sits poolside with bob jnr.

There are loads of activities that all four bigger kids can participate in. Gymnastics for one could benefit them all, Nolan as well. Ask about private lessons - have all go at once instead of spread out over various days/sessions. Most places will accommodate mixed ages when asked. Money shouldn’t be an issue.

Aria - swimming, gymnastics, karate, art/craft class
Nolan - swimming, actual dmd therapies (speech, physical)
Harlow - swimming, gymnastics, library story time, music&movement, general playgroup.
Scarlett- swimming, library story time, music&movement, general playgroup with others kids

I just cant understand having a buttload of kids and calling it good with no extra curricular activities. Money isnt an issue here, shes lazy. My kids have always been in something - we started with playgroups, music & movement (we went yo about 3-4 a week at different venues), infant swimming (initially driving 1.5hrs each way to the warm pool), kindy, dance, rugby, soccer, gymnastics, book club, netball, sculpture class, swimming, basketball, teeball, competition gymnastics, tough rugby, art class, futsal, cross stitch group, squad swimming, crossfit. I don’t remember a time not having the kids in some form of classes. Image as a parent i wish to foster my kids passions and talents. Currently #1 does - futsal, soccer, swimming, #2 - Netball, Crossfit, #3 - competition gymnastics, netball and squad swimming.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”