Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ManicJeniPlusDivorceAttorney: Part 6

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

sleep84 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:26 am
rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:04 pm
thatonemom wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:28 am I am watching these vlogs of their trip. Frank is such a control freak. They always have to be on the go because that is how he likes it. When they were in the pool at that nice hotel, Jenni says "Awww, it be nice to relax by the pool and do nothing" she then says "but we are not those people". Not true, that is how Frank is..not Jenni. She never even addresses the marriage thing anymore so I think she gave up!
I notice this too. There is something OFF about that guy. Didn't he leave his ex-wife and like five kids who live in Utah???? He is definitely former Mormon—he really likes to DRINK! I wonder if that's one of the reasons he rarely sees his kids—they are being raised Mormon and alcohol is a HUGE no-no.

I also think it's odd he's an attorney, but they don't seem to have much money. I guess he has to pay a lot in child support to his ex, but their house and lifestyle aren't what exactly what I think of a lawyer's life.
Now I'm increasingly curious! Sometimes this site makes people more interesting than they actually are! I stopped watching her a million years ago she looked so sad and desperate that I could't take it anymore.
Hahaha! She's really only interesting when they travel. Otherwise, she's pretty boring.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I cant believe she is still kickin!!!!
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 am I cant believe she is still kickin!!!!
and I totally forgot that she existed!

she got her eyebrows microbladed, it seems. thank goodness. it suits her. she looks better but still gives off sad old worn-out housewife vibes.

she showed a couple of dresses to wear at a work dinner event (for his job) and I don't want to be mean, but she looks so cheap. their lifestyle is so cheap. they have two incomes and her ex must pay her something in child support, right? how can she be that tight with money? her meals look sad, she posts about food all the time but she is a horrible cook.
up all night, got demons to fight
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

sleep84 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:06 am I cant believe she is still kickin!!!!
and I totally forgot that she existed!

she got her eyebrows microbladed, it seems. thank goodness. it suits her. she looks better but still gives off sad old worn-out housewife vibes.

she showed a couple of dresses to wear at a work dinner event (for his job) and I don't want to be mean, but she looks so cheap. their lifestyle is so cheap. they have two incomes and her ex must pay her something in child support, right? how can she be that tight with money? her meals look sad, she posts about food all the time but she is a horrible cook.
Frank must pay a pretty penny in child support being on a lawyers salary. And he’s got quite a few kids too.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I hadn't watched any of her videos in ages but for some reason her video about her hair and doing the Curly Girl Method came up this evening and I watched it and...her hair looks so bad. I have curly hair myself and honestly part of the reason I've never tried the Curly Girl Method is I've yet to see anyone who has tried it that I thought their hair looked good but her's is especially bad!
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nowthisworks2 »

So, does anyone think she will ever marry Frank? Does she have any self esteem? This would bother me so much. I feel like he will eventually dump her for someone younger and she has just been slaving as a housekeeper all these years. How much longer do you think they will last?
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

When they first started dating and she talked about how "logical" their relationship and dating was I knew he was really pulling a number on her and maneuvering the relationship to fit his best interest. She was drinking the kool aid. I knew he was manipulating her to make sure he did not marry and commit and just use her for the time being. She used to want a third child but gave up on that dream because he already has five kids and I am sure wants no more.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

How old is she now?
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Not sure. At least 34 or 35 I'd say?
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

I just did a search. She's 35.
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

No engagement ring for Jeni. Does she even get disappointed anymore if she doesn't get one? He's going to drop her like a hot potato when someone younger and hotter comes along.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I just went to her channel. I’m surprised she’s still putting out videos even though they don’t have many views. I did like her Costco hauls though because I shop there too.
yogizop
Discord name: yogizop

Unread post by yogizop »

according to Frank's profile pic on Facebook they went to Costa Rica
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

Frank and his boyfriend, or Frank and Jeni?

She's been recording all the groceries she buys for YEARS, it's so bizarre.
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

When is this supposed wedding between the housekeeper slave Jeni and the jerk egomaniac lawyer Frank?

Jeni hasn't posted for three weeks on YouTube. Typically when someone is engaged they are so happy, but it doesn't seem to be the case here.

BIG RED FLAGS
ABetterTomorrow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ABetterTomorrow »

Is it normal to always put sweets, chocolate and cookies in the kids lunches? Schools and kindergartens don’t allow that kind of stuff where I live.. so I just wonder
nowthisworks2
Wallflower
Wallflower

When is the wedding between Jeni and the Jerk? She doesn't post much on YouTube, doesn't post on Instagram... wonder what's going on?

Return to “CandidMommy”