BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
averys5 wrote:Since B always is trying to be like other more popular influencers, I wonder if she’ll post something about the importance of voting. Doubt she’s even registered.
She’s definitely not registered in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They live in SC but yeah she’s not registered to vote. Frank is though lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

silentreader10 wrote:i remember when Britney and Frank together with all the kids went to Idaho for a sponsored trip of Hyundai. i dont think the kids had a blast, it was i think a full day of travelling. did she even realize how exhausting that would be for her little ones to travel that long? and to think that the trip was to test drive Hyundai's new released car.... i think Frank is very much interested in that since he's a big fan of cars, but not for the kids' enjoyment. i'd rather accept a sponsored trip that i know my kids would love and enjoy.
They spend ONE day there then left the very next day because Britney didn’t care enough to stay a few extra days on her dime so they could do something fun. She could’ve easily gone with just Frank but of course they had to drag the kids along because w/o her kids she wouldn’t be able to promote that family type SUV. She’s literally NOTHING w/o those kids, they’re literally the only reason she has what she has and yet look at how little she gives them.

She is truly a disgusting sorry excuse of a mother because no matter how shitty other YT moms might be at least they travel with their and have them in after school activities.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

internetexploring wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:24 pm I really hope Nolan doesn’t ever find out about Frank deleting those pictures of them, but it’s going to happen. ANH have been through enough crap already, and Nolan’s got a rough path ahead of him even without B&F’s petty drama. Everything posted on the internet lives forever (Austin Null found that out the hard way) and someone’s eventually going to spill the beans to that poor kid about how his “buddy” was so quick to hit the delete button when push came to shove. It’s just a matter of who and when.
That's the worst part of this whole thing. I don’t think the 'father of two' thing came from britney - she's always pushed him being a father figure to ANH, she clearly wants them to have that perfect relationship and I think that's exactly why he did it - to hurt her. But even if she had said 'you only have 2 kids' in the heat of the moment, he still made a commitment to ANH to be a parent to them, he pushed for that role in their lives and a comment like that should not be all it takes for him to completely disown them. I don’t think they will need to hear about the pictures to know how frank feels about them - if this is a the mask slipping in public imagine how it is in private.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Wonder how Alyssa feels with B not voting.. Alyssa seems really into politics so I bet it annoys her B is privileged enough to just not care about any of it.
cx510
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cx510 »

averys5 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:39 am Since B always is trying to be like other more popular influencers, I wonder if she’ll post something about the importance of voting. Doubt she’s even registered.
Yeah she's probably not registered and even if she was I doubt she'd even vote, I feel like she wouldn't really care as sad as it sounds.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Hilarious that when she finally manages to put one of her kids in an activity, it's during a fucking pandemic.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

Maybe Britney doesn't vote because Frenk supports Trump and Britney doesn't yet she doesn't want to do against him. We all know she has no backbone. It's hilarious - and sad - that people here in Europe keep an eye on the election and tonight's tv was all about the US. And Britney, who actually lives in that country, doesn't give a shit.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Commonlove wrote:Maybe Britney doesn't vote because Frenk supports Trump and Britney doesn't yet she doesn't want to do against him. We all know she has no backbone. It's hilarious - and sad - that people here in Europe keep an eye on the election and tonight's tv was all about the US. And Britney, who actually lives in that country, doesn't give a shit.
That’s so crazy to me to think about. He would have to know where she stands politically. I’d be voting against my husband I wouldn’t care.

Lily_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lily_ »

I agree with the extra curricular activities. A lot of early activities are free, provided by your local library. And then each city/town has their own park districts with inexpensive activities. You just need someone who is willing to do those things, Brit is such a lazy mother. I’m a SAHM myself, pregnant with my third, and have a one and two year old and I’m trying to get my kids into something and everyone is telling me they’re too young. Can you imagine the privilege she has, having money and living in a decent neighborhood? Some people will never be appreciative, especially Brit.
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Joie de Vivre »

Something bad must be going on atm. She's been ramping up her IG posts again, trying to return to normal, then today... nothing. She was definitely prepping her audience for her YT return, but I bet something went down again. They're clearly having major issues. It's only a matter of time now... I'd be doing a little happy dance if it weren't for the kids.

Let's all hope there was no drunken make-up sex that knocked her up again.
Tekaspn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tekaspn »

I so glad that Aria will start on martial arts...

I hope Britch stick with it
And i hope britch put Nolan on some type of activity or therapy like hydrotherapy

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 8 usando o Tapatalk

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

She just followed a sex and relationship therapist on Instagram. Maybe they are in marriage counseling

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

GossipLadyy wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:19 pm She just followed a sex and relationship therapist on Instagram. Maybe they are in marriage counseling

Bwahhahaha... She wouldn't seek therapy on how to better parent her broken children, but she will seek internet therapy for her broken marriage...

Priorities, Britney, right?? Wouldn't want your shitty shotgun marriage to fail, but who gives a fuck about your children...
Crystal212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crystal212 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:17 pm
Commonlove wrote:Maybe Britney doesn't vote because Frenk supports Trump and Britney doesn't yet she doesn't want to do against him. We all know she has no backbone. It's hilarious - and sad - that people here in Europe keep an eye on the election and tonight's tv was all about the US. And Britney, who actually lives in that country, doesn't give a shit.
That’s so crazy to me to think about. He would have to know where she stands politically. I’d be voting against my husband I wouldn’t care.

Not if she just told him what she thinks he wants to hear. I don't think she would share it with him if she has a different political stance than him since she is desperate for a man and politics is an extremely sensitive topic that only strong relationships can survive having different political beliefs and as they showed when they were embarrassing themselves on Instagram, their's is on life support. If they have ever discussed politics, I'm sure it consisted of Frank sharing his and Britney doing nothing but nodding in agreement (since she has shown a few times that she has no mind of her own like when she was constantly copying Keren Swan). I wouldn't be surprised if she is as fake with him as she is with her subscribers.
Last edited by Crystal212 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PookieSays
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PookieSays »

GossipLadyy wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:19 pm She just followed a sex and relationship therapist on Instagram. Maybe they are in marriage counseling

Sex addiction is pretty serious and can cause major marital issues. The fact that it was a sex and marriage counselor makes me wonder if it has something to do with that? My guess would be Frank has an addiction, I mean to jump into bed with a young mom of 3 fresh out of a serious relationship doesn't exactly scream relationship material. I think he is having some serious issues with her wanting to get BC or her tubes done, etc. Might feel less satisfying or something knowing the risk of pregnancy (aka proving his manhood) is not there?
Joie de Vivre
Informer
Informer

I wonder why she picked this doctor over someone else... Is she well-known? She only has a little over 100k followers, so not SUPER well-known, I guess. She sees patients in Minnesota, so it's not about finding someone close to them. Have you guys heard of her before?

ETA: IMO, Britney knows that her IG posts and interaction will be seen and scrutinized, so she did this for some reason. Maybe she wants people to know something without saying anything?
Last edited by Joie de Vivre on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Joie de Vivre wrote:I wonder why she picked this doctor over someone else... Is she well-known? She only has a little over 100k followers, so not SUPER well-known, I guess. She sees patients in Minnesota, so it's not about finding someone close to them. Have you guys heard of her before?
The therapist doesn’t even do online consults ImageImage
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

How much money Britney makes? She have almost half million subscribers, but her last video only have 61k views, not much. She probably makes more money from sponsors. YouTube is her only source of income and Frank quit his job and they have 5 children. I don’t know what Ean does for a living, but the big burden of expenses are usually with the parent that have the child for more time.
Britney shops a lot, I was watching her video and she bought furniture without needing it, just because would be nice, plus she bought that car for Frank, I googled and the price that came up was $55,000 and they have another car, a house that the mortgage is around $1,600, assuming she got really good rates. She has a family of 7, with a child with a terminal disease, that will cost a lot of money and she’s supposed to be spending money on his health issues right now, but I honestly don’t know what she does. It’s been a while since I watched her, but for what I saw here, she spends a lot of money and since Frank came to her life, she is spending more. She might make really good money, but with her spendings, she’s seems not to care about the future. She thinks YouTube will always be there, but I don’t know, Britney is controversial. Nolan is very sick, after knowing that, she had 3 more children, including a boy and she acts like a child, it’s very likely, more people will be tired of her. Is just me or she’s in denial of how serious Nolan’s problem is?
How much money does she make? Is she living beyond her means?
MMMCD28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MMMCD28 »

Wait, has Frank unfollowed Britney again on Instagram?
ItDoesntMatter
Amateur
Amateur

BritneyandBabies: Divorce on her High Horse (Part 77)

Unread post by ItDoesntMatter »

MMMCD28 wrote:Wait, has Frank unfollowed Britney again on Instagram?
Yes, he didImage

Return to “Britneyandbaby”