Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by MOdrama »

Due date keeps getting earlier and e a r l i e r....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Unless that's her ex husband's car and they were at her mom's? Do they allow her ex to come to their house?
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Momma2three wrote:
glowing564 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:32 pm Have they had this car ??
I don’t think so. This bitch always pulls these stunts. Showing a glimpse of something new so people can ask her and she can feel like an InFLueNcER, and then go on to gloat how she deserves it. God she is insufferable.
This! She did the same with her suv and the LV bag

malachite26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by malachite26 »

Question: Does Brittani wear any actual maternity clothes or does she just stuff herself into cheap, stretchy Walmart stuff that makes her look like she's carrying a bowling ball under her shirt? I mean, why not get actual maternity clothes designed with extra room in front? Her outfits are all awful.

Second, to the person who lost her parent and is struggling--I see you. I lost my dad suddenly and I had 2 small children at home. For months, I was so caught up in my grief that I did what I needed to do for my family but that was about it. I found any situation where I was forced to make small talk and act "normal" exhausting and avoided social situations for a year. I don't know how she gets on and rattles about her decorations, clothes, food, when she lost a baby less than a year ago. All the holidays following the passing of a loved one are absolutely awful that first year (and pretty much every year after) and I could barely get myself to decorate or do anything and she is so beyond the pale extra with decorating early. I get that she is putting in an effort for the kids but her behavior is not normal. She is very strange and I suspect in huge denial that will catch up with her fast once that baby is born. I hope they are watching her closely for PPD.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

Why is she so dang confident she’s having that baby before she get another pedicure I get that it’s baby number 5 but that doesn’t guarantee they come 4 weeks early. Makes me think she does some woo woo shit at home to induce labor

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

malachite26 wrote:Question: Does Brittani wear any actual maternity clothes or does she just stuff herself into cheap, stretchy Walmart stuff that makes her look like she's carrying a bowling ball under her shirt? I mean, why not get actual maternity clothes designed with extra room in front? Her outfits are all awful.

Second, to the person who lost her parent and is struggling--I see you. I lost my dad suddenly and I had 2 small children at home. For months, I was so caught up in my grief that I did what I needed to do for my family but that was about it. I found any situation where I was forced to make small talk and act "normal" exhausting and avoided social situations for a year. I don't know how she gets on and rattles about her decorations, clothes, food, when she lost a baby less than a year ago. All the holidays following the passing of a loved one are absolutely awful that first year (and pretty much every year after) and I could barely get myself to decorate or do anything and she is so beyond the pale extra with decorating early. I get that she is putting in an effort for the kids but her behavior is not normal. She is very strange and I suspect in huge denial that will catch up with her fast once that baby is born. I hope they are watching her closely for PPD.
I hate the way she wears those t-shirts tied right under her boobs. It looks so stupid. Maybe a 19 year old skinny thing having her first pregnancy, might look cute, but Brittani looks awful.
I lost my dad suddenly when I was pregnant with my son. First time I felt my son move was at the viewing. I didn't want to go look at him, because that wasn't my dad as far as I was concerned. I didn't want to remember him that way. And I was just focused on my baby and my special needs toddler. Because like you, that was all I could do. So my sister pulls my husband aside and tells him I'm "not grieving appropriately", because I wasn't breaking down in front of everyone and covering myself with sackcloth and ashes, and throwing myself on the casket.He basically told her to mind her own business.
I'm sorry for both your losses. I haven't lost a child, but know it's a particularly harsh loss. It's something nobody should have to go through. But Brittani definitely doesn't grieve like anyone I've seen. After the way my sister acted, I try to be careful about judging how people grieve, but dang.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

jessbless wrote:Why is she so dang confident she’s having that baby before she get another pedicure Image I get that it’s baby number 5 but that doesn’t guarantee they come 4 weeks early. Makes me think she does some woo woo shit at home to induce labor

That's what she did with Crew, she took that 'midwives brew' and put herself into labor two weeks early.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

She’s reallllly pushing the “my kids always come early” card. I think she’s told everyone his due date is in December but in actuality it’s sometime in November. She knows it looks awful that she got pregnant so fast.

Signs You’re Being Lied To
1. They repeat words or phrases
2. They provide too much information

She’s lying about his due date for sure.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:15 pm She’s reallllly pushing the “my kids always come early” card. I think she’s told everyone his due date is in December but in actuality it’s sometime in November. She knows it looks awful that she got pregnant so fast.

Totally agree.She is DEFINITELY lying about her due date.The toucan totally got knocked up on her weekend getaway in Charleston in February. Her kid will be named Charleston Chew.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Sharphole2000 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:24 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:15 pm She’s reallllly pushing the “my kids always come early” card. I think she’s told everyone his due date is in December but in actuality it’s sometime in November. She knows it looks awful that she got pregnant so fast.

Totally agree.She is DEFINITELY lying about her due date.The toucan totally got knocked up on her weekend getaway in Charleston in February. Her kid will be named Charleston Chew.
At this point it’s almost as if she’s trying to convince herself of her lie.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

What does she do with all the crap she buys.
It seems like there’s a constant flow of random junk going in to her house. I know we don’t see everything. But from what we do see, her house looks tidy....I mean aside from the stupid decor.
Does she have a room that’s just packed to the rafters? Or does she just toss it all out
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

The target dollar spot made her so happy with all the Christmas stuff she was grabbing. Then it’s like half way through her giddiness she’s like oh yeah I’m supposed to be acting like I’m sad about Christmas and fakes a few slides about it.

Christmas is going to be so hard for me but here I am beginning of November already snatching up stocking stuffers and decorations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:23 pm The target dollar spot made her so happy with all the Christmas stuff she was grabbing. Then it’s like half way through her giddiness she’s like oh yeah I’m supposed to be acting like I’m sad about Christmas and fakes a few slides about it.

Christmas is going to be so hard for me but here I am beginning of November already snatching up stocking stuffers and decorations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Honestly that was just so cringey to watch, because you could see her "thinking" about being sad about Crew. And she constantly contradicts herself. I'm not gonna decorate for Christmas blah blah but all you see is her buying Christmas stuff in early November and literally was so excited talking about the dollar section at Target. UGH so annoying.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

This bitch spends money like it’s going out of fashion, but the target DOLLAR SPOT upsets her because that’s where she always looks for decorations for Crew’s grave??? What the actual?
The ONLY reason she’s struggling with Christmas is because all she wants to do is buy, advertise, decorate and celebrate, but she keeps have to pretend to grieve that damn baby she lost when she really couldn’t be bothered.
Just like how she doesn’t give a rats about ‘rainbow babies’ and the deep meaning behind it, she just likes rainbows and is glad she can milk it with swipe ups.
I would love to put her through a lie detector test or have some top FBI agents grill her. She would fail hugely
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:43 pm This bitch spends money like it’s going out of fashion, but the target DOLLAR SPOT upsets her because that’s where she always looks for decorations for Crew’s grave??? What the actual?
The ONLY reason she’s struggling with Christmas is because all she wants to do is buy, advertise, decorate and celebrate, but she keeps have to pretend to grieve that damn baby she lost when she really couldn’t be bothered.
Just like how she doesn’t give a rats about ‘rainbow babies’ and the deep meaning behind it, she just likes rainbows and is glad she can milk it with swipe ups.
I would love to put her through a lie detector test or have some top FBI agents grill her. She would fail hugely
I caught that too. She shops at the dollar section of Target for things for Crew? Like WHAT????!!! It rubbed me the wrong way, considering that she's rolling in money because of him, but all he is worth, is some dollar section crap.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good deal too, but holy fuck. I realize that the items will be outdoors and get weathered but come on Brittani. Do better.

Cash was a rainbow baby and she NEVER mentions that. How ironic... :corn:
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:03 am
In the middle wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:43 pm This bitch spends money like it’s going out of fashion, but the target DOLLAR SPOT upsets her because that’s where she always looks for decorations for Crew’s grave??? What the actual?
I caught that too. She shops at the dollar section of Target for things for Crew? Like WHAT????!!! It rubbed me the wrong way, considering that she's rolling in money because of him, but all he is worth, is some dollar section crap.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good deal too, but holy fuck. I realize that the items will be outdoors and get weathered but come on Brittani. Do better.

She's using that as her "cover" to make you think she's frugal with her money which she isn't. This is like watching a train wreck and you can't look away.
Mento290
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mento290 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if her actual due date is November 14/15/16. That would add up with him being conceived around Valentine’s Day. And if he does come around then she can just say “oh my babies come early”
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Mento290 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:51 am I wouldn’t be surprised if her actual due date is November 14/15/16. That would add up with him being conceived around Valentine’s Day. And if he does come around then she can just say “oh my babies come early”
Yupppp. Agreed.

I'm going to say it, I hope her labor is brutal. I hope the baby is ok, but I really hope she feels every - single - pain. She mentioned that Crew's delivery was difficult, so I hope Baby #5 takes the cake.
Children are not accessories. You don't just get a new one when the old one is out of their "cutesy" phase.
In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

Deesker wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:43 am
FrigidBitch wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:03 am

She's using that as her "cover" to make you think she's frugal with her money which she isn't. This is like watching a train wreck and you can't look away.
100% this! What proportion of her insta followers are just hate follows, or I can’t figure this bitch out follows, or why does she make me feel so uncomfortable follows? She’s got some lamo fangirls, but I think she’s only maintained such a high number of followers because so many feel the way we do (and don’t know about YTMD!)
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Mento290 wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if her actual due date is November 14/15/16. That would add up with him being conceived around Valentine’s Day. And if he does come around then she can just say “oh my babies come early”
She’s setting the foundation up for this currently.

When the baby comes next week, she can say “oh I said the other day that I was having migraines and blood pressure issues. The doctors thought it would be best if I was induced” or some shit like that.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”