JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Crying About "Homeschool" to Pay for the Pool (Pt 144)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

$ Tree has pre-k workbooks and stickers and craft stuff but there would have to be some thought and planning and one on one time with Addie.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

AttackAttack95 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:12 am Just commenting to follow.

She’s been quiet on Instagram.
That’s not normally like her.

Was about to comment the same thing... wounder why she’s gone so quiet Image
I thought she’d post something about the election but apparently not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

Did anyone else see she posted earlier but the video is now gone? I got a notification for it. I can’t remember the title but was something like ‘sooo exciting’

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: JesssFam: Crying About

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:51 pm Did anyone else see she posted earlier but the video is now gone? I got a notification for it. I can’t remember the title but was something like ‘sooo exciting’

It's probably Lilia going to Utah for the movie
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Is it the four year anniversary of when Jess and Chris’ mom had their FB fight yet? lmao
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:09 am
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:32 pm amanda and dane’s baby shower is this weekend Image over 5000 cases in CA today too

And the first thing she showed were gender reveal items. Wouldn’t everyone already know the gender? I am guessing she forgot she bought them, the arrived late, or she forgot she knew the damn gender. Image
Its a girl. Jess did some balloon reveal during covid Image
Yeah- I am aware, as is everyone else, hence why I commented that it was weird that she bought gender reveal items for a baby shower where the gender is already known. 🙄
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Is it the four year anniversary of when Jess and Chris’ mom had their FB fight yet? lmao
Ouu what fight??? I missed that

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

My 1 year old was outside playing in the dirt and his feet were filthy that my husband said

Those look like Jessfam's feet!

He caught me so off guard, because I don't watch her anymore or mention her to my husband. But he caught me off guard I had to laugh.

Anyway I went to watch her last video and honestly, it was actually refreshing to go back and watch new vlogs. All the kids are so big now I can't believe it. Lilia has really grown into herself. Kaden is so gorgeous, and such a sweet heart you can tell he just loves affection and attention from his mom. And for a long time Addie was super annoying but she was adorable going to school.
I feel like so many families are young and pop out babies on YT and I guess typically that's what people want to see but I thought it was nice watching all the kids more grown and independent and all that. Its not as popular on YT but its a change.

Not here coming as a fan. I'm just bored of watching nonstop newborn videos and toddlers and babies because honestly I have a 16 month old and I'm tired of constant baby stuff lately. I'm sure she's still a mess

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Jennabud wrote:
happyfunmeowmeow wrote:Is it the four year anniversary of when Jess and Chris’ mom had their FB fight yet? lmao

Chris's mom was/is a hardcore Trump person and Jess is very anti-Trump. They had a public (at the time) fight on Facebook about him and that's probably part of what caused the falling out between the Skubes and Chris's mom (also because she quickly remarried a fellow hardcore Trump fan after Chris's dad died).

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jennabud
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennabud »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Jennabud wrote:

Chris's mom was/is a hardcore Trump person and Jess is very anti-Trump. They had a public (at the time) fight on Facebook about him and that's probably part of what caused the falling out between the Skubes and Chris's mom (also because she quickly remarried a fellow hardcore Trump fan after Chris's dad died).

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Ahh. Any screenshots anywhere?

GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

wonderwall99 wrote:My 1 year old was outside playing in the dirt and his feet were filthy that my husband said

He caught me so off guard, because I don't watch her anymore or mention her to my husband. But he caught me off guard I had to laugh.

Anyway I went to watch her last video and honestly, it was actually refreshing to go back and watch new vlogs. All the kids are so big now I can't believe it. Lilia has really grown into herself. Kaden is so gorgeous, and such a sweet heart you can tell he just loves affection and attention from his mom. And for a long time Addie was super annoying but she was adorable going to school.
I feel like so many families are young and pop out babies on YT and I guess typically that's what people want to see but I thought it was nice watching all the kids more grown and independent and all that. Its not as popular on YT but its a change.

Not here coming as a fan. I'm just bored of watching nonstop newborn videos and toddlers and babies because honestly I have a 16 month old and I'm tired of constant baby stuff lately. I'm sure she's still a mess

I'm sorry but...Kaden? He is the most obnoxious and selfish kid of all of them!

Enviado desde mi Pixel 3a XL mediante Tapatalk

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

GossipLadyy wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 am
wonderwall99 wrote:My 1 year old was outside playing in the dirt and his feet were filthy that my husband said

I think poster meant Kyson
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

GossipLadyy wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:08 am

I think poster meant Kyson
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

GossipLadyy wrote:

No I'm sorry I meant Kyson. The one that looks like drake with the darker hair.

Sorry!

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Why on earth does Messs talk to her children like they’re babies?
Addie is talking so well and Messs insists on talking to her like she’s 2. Hell, I wouldn’t even talk to a 2 year old like she does.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sezzajaydee wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:59 pm Why on earth does Messs talk to her children like they’re babies?
Addie is talking so well and Messs insists on talking to her like she’s 2. Hell, I wouldn’t even talk to a 2 year old like she does.
Because Jess doesn't know what to do with her kids once they are past 2. Probably another reason she doesn't get Kaden help with his speech, so he sounds like a toddler at 8
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

wonderwall99 wrote:
GossipLadyy wrote:

No I'm sorry I meant Kyson. The one that looks like drake with the darker hair.

Sorry!

That makes more sense lol

Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Oh my god. I do not know why I am shocked but I am. The complete disgusting, disrespectful, and gross way that treated that man’s grave and his family home is shocking. I can not believe she left any of that on this blog. I just can’t. Did one of those feral children suggest they dig!?!?

If I found that grave, I’d have cleaned it all and taken my ass to the store for flowers and apologized for disturbing him. I hate her so much. This was too much. Way too much. The laughing and joking. Fuck.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

She mentioned in today's vlog hey sister who lives in Arizona. I've never heard of a sister before. Any info. on that?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Cece7859 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:08 pm She mentioned in today's vlog hey sister who lives in Arizona. I've never heard of a sister before. Any info. on that?
Her stepdad has a daughter.

Return to “JesssFam”