Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by celestialll »

The resentment she has for her husband and his weak sperm is palpable. If she had known his swimmers wouldn't get her pregnant she wouldn't have touched him with a six foot pole. There is ZERO romance or compatibility between them and it's so awkward. He's just a caretaker/*artificial "sperm donor" at this point.

Not defending Trashy.. both of them are garbage and deserve each other. But let's not ignore the fact that they are both terrible partners (and parents). Their marriage is a time bomb about to go off unless they stay together For Jesus
Tinkerbell22
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Rash and Justine: Lazy Spouse, Messy House, Won't Get Off the Dang Couch | Part 31

Unread post by Tinkerbell22 »

Can she make it any more obvious that she does NOT want to have sex with him?!?! At this point I really feel sorry for him. Like someone else said he’s basically a sperm donor nothing more.
Also, how about the way she just flung Emma off of her onto the couch. She’s so rough with those kids.
How on Earth are they going to keep the babies from eating all that fake snow that is constantly going to be on the floor from the tree? They are SO dumb.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Tinkerbell22 wrote:Can she make it any more obvious that she does NOT want to have sex with him?!?! At this point I really feel sorry for him. Like someone else said he’s basically a sperm donor nothing more.
Also, how about the way she just flung Emma off of her onto the couch. She’s so rough with those kids.
How on Earth are they going to keep the babies from eating all that fake snow that is constantly going to be on the floor from the tree? They are SO dumb.

*Talking about fertility*
*Throws beloved child it took tens of thousands of dollars to conceive*

I was going to say the exact same things!
The fact that they are talking about wondering if they’d be able to get pregnant on their own just proves how little they are intimate together lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IVFwarrior
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IVFwarrior »

Tweedles3 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:19 am
IVFwarrior wrote:I'm having a lot of trouble spotting Emma in their recent photos on IG. She's blending in with their christmas ornaments. Everything and everyone is the same color.
I couldn’t make it past the IG story of her double-fisting Starbucks like a tool. But the one photo she posted looks very orange, not Christmas to me.

Her filters are ridiculous.

Buried in her IG stories somewhere amongst that starbucks thing, were more photos of Emma. There was one of her standing in front of their christmas tree. Emma looked like an ornament. Everything was orange and brown.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Gosh she really doesn't want to have sex with him. Male factor can fluctuate so much due to life style changes. But since he's gained a bunch of weight and is not healthy at all, the odds are that it got worse.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Her boobs must be at her belly button at this point ImageImage

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

Haulnarse wrote:Her boobs must be at her belly button at this point ImageImage

She posted that sponsorship and I was like bitch I've never seen that pump in your home in the 6 months those boys have been alive.

And I don't think their house is necessarily messy (dirty, for sure) and they just don't have a lot of stuff around the house unless your in the play room but I've never noticed a pump in the background or in her room or bedside table or in the boys room. I think its all fake and she just feeds them formula. NO shame, my son was on formula after 1 month of failed BF. But the lies are OBVIOUS

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Mookiel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mookiel »

Wtf are you guys talking about with the whole “Reuben has the heart issues, not Asher”. Why would she lie? You know they’ve checked his heart since he’s been born right? Gossip is fun but sometimes the assumptions are completely ridiculous

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

The only reason they brought up the testing is because it was said on here. Someone asked if he had been tested lately. Even said he should get re-tested since it could change.
LittleFinger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleFinger »

Mookiel wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:11 pm Wtf are you guys talking about with the whole “Reuben has the heart issues, not Asher”. Why would she lie? You know they’ve checked his heart since he’s been born right? Gossip is fun but sometimes the assumptions are completely ridiculous

Not 100% sure, and I’m not going to go back and watch, but i feel like both boys were checked once they were born for the heart problem, just in case they were switched/mixed up?
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Mookiel wrote:Wtf are you guys talking about with the whole “Reuben has the heart issues, not Asher”. Why would she lie? You know they’ve checked his heart since he’s been born right? Gossip is fun but sometimes the assumptions are completely ridiculous

I know I said WHAT IF... not that she had the wrong kid with heart issues. Reuben to me, based on my experience looks to be the one that could possibly have the issues... to latching on, not gaining weight, sunken in eyes...

I also said that someone had commented exactly this on her YouTube... again... it wasn’t said here first.. it was mentioned in the comment section and I actually agreed with it.

We aren’t creating assumptions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I wish I bought those pans since they’re “So highly rated” but I wish she could have cooked her pasta “bologna” in them.

Good grief

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really don't know what he brings to the plate at this point. His sperm are fertilized on petri dishes, he doesn't work, he isn't attractive. Am I missing something here? I guess he gets a hefty check from the military every month or he'd be single rn.
Mammababe111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammababe111 »

celestialll wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:37 pm I really don't know what he brings to the plate at this point. His sperm are fertilized on petri dishes, he doesn't work, he isn't attractive. Am I missing something here? I guess he gets a hefty check from the military every month or he'd be single rn.
Oh please rachelle NEEDS him like she needs her daily Starbucks run. Lol she can’t live without him! She barely takes care of those kids, whines constantly about her sleep. Exaggerates how they hate him but yet in every clip he is the one holding one of the kids or doing something for rachelle. That isn’t her husband it’s her unpaid assistant 😂 rachelle looks 10 years older than what her age really is, she is very unattractive to look at, they are perfect for each other. The perfect amount of ugly, useless, lazy bottom feeders. Wait until their YouTube goes dry.
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

I haven't been watching them in the past month and I was pleased to see their views are back into 50k-70k that's why the talk about testing. They need a new kid to keep the views up.
Also the tree I remember she promoted it last year but didnt say it gave her allergies.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She put it in the dumbest place

I cant even hate watch them at this point. It’s ridiculous.

Wheres emmas sensory bin table gone?? Cant afford to waste good food for play anymore??
mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

Haulnarse wrote:She put it in the dumbest place

I cant even hate watch them at this point. It’s ridiculous.

Wheres emmas sensory bin table gone?? Cant afford to waste good food for play anymore??
The tree would have been fine in the play room. If the kids can pull it there, they can here. Also the way she told Justine it was his idea to put the shelves on the other wall... and it was his fault they had no place for the tree anymore. they can put the tree in front of the shelves. It's her stupid dresser that takes up the space there and could be moved for the time being. I had no doubt the tree will be where she wanted it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mammababe111 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:39 pm
celestialll wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:37 pm I really don't know what he brings to the plate at this point. His sperm are fertilized on petri dishes, he doesn't work, he isn't attractive. Am I missing something here? I guess he gets a hefty check from the military every month or he'd be single rn.
Oh please rachelle NEEDS him like she needs her daily Starbucks run. Lol she can’t live without him! She barely takes care of those kids, whines constantly about her sleep. Exaggerates how they hate him but yet in every clip he is the one holding one of the kids or doing something for rachelle. That isn’t her husband it’s her unpaid assistant 😂 rachelle looks 10 years older than what her age really is, she is very unattractive to look at, they are perfect for each other. The perfect amount of ugly, useless, lazy bottom feeders. Wait until their YouTube goes dry.
Yeah I totally agree with you that Rachelle is no catch. But I was just commenting on Justina in my post. If Rachelle didn't exist no woman would want him, and vice versa.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I actually felt bad for him because he was scared as heck talking about it with her. He seems to really want to know and she just shot it down.

Dani_465
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Dani_465 »

Ld5 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:25 am I actually felt bad for him because he was scared as heck talking about it with her. He seems to really want to know and she just shot it down.

Trashy let it slip they weren’t preventing. If they are having any regular sex she would eventually get pregnant. And since she doesn’t nurse on demand, her period should be back or return shortly.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”