Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

malachite26
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by malachite26 »

What is up with decorating the gravesite? Or "his resting place" as she calls it? If she is a Christian, she believes that is an earthly body and he's not there but in Heaven with Jesus (I'm not saying I believe this, but she apparently does). I think it is macabre and tacky to decorate a headstone with Xmas lights. Flowers, fine. If you want to go pay your respects, fine. But it is just bizarre to decorate a headstone for the holidays. Why not use that money for a child who will actually benefit from holiday cheer?

Also, this whole concept of all-new holiday decorations is stupid. What does that accomplish? Boy that Go Fund Me money, really is being put to great use.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

malachite26 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 am What is up with decorating the gravesite? Or "his resting place" as she calls it? If she is a Christian, she believes that is an earthly body and he's not there but in Heaven with Jesus (I'm not saying I believe this, but she apparently does). I think it is macabre and tacky to decorate a headstone with Xmas lights. Flowers, fine. If you want to go pay your respects, fine. But it is just bizarre to decorate a headstone for the holidays. Why not use that money for a child who will actually benefit from holiday cheer?

Also, this whole concept of all-new holiday decorations is stupid. What does that accomplish? Boy that Go Fund Me money, really is being put to great use.
OMG. She's doing that? She's delusional. She truly has a severe mental disorder that hasn't been diagnosed, in my opinion.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

malachite26 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:36 am What is up with decorating the gravesite? Or "his resting place" as she calls it? If she is a Christian, she believes that is an earthly body and he's not there but in Heaven with Jesus (I'm not saying I believe this, but she apparently does). I think it is macabre and tacky to decorate a headstone with Xmas lights. Flowers, fine. If you want to go pay your respects, fine. But it is just bizarre to decorate a headstone for the holidays. Why not use that money for a child who will actually benefit from holiday cheer?
Funerals, ceremonies, and memorials are for the living, not the dead. As an atheist, I believe that dead people don't know or care what living people are doing for them, so if the family wants to celebrate a certain way and it gives them some comfort, they can go ahead.

I do agree that Brittani should do more charity work.
Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

I don't know about any of this stuff with her anymore. I just unsubscribed from her YouTube channel after watching her new vlog earlier today and I'm about to unfollow her on IG. I had muted her account and stories because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting impulsively. But I really am just tired of her.

As a loss mom (my 12 week old daughter died a year ago on the 6th), I looked up to her and looked to her as someone walking the same path that I was. From the way she used to post and blog, I thought she would be an ally of sorts or at least someone that I could relate to.

She's not walking any type of path though, she's avoiding and denying and she certainly isn't being authentic or sharing any kind of true outlook or perspective or emotion. I get better support through my own therapist and support groups, I don't need someone whose MO in the name of coping / healing is retail therapy trying to sell me something every 5 seconds in the name of grief or rather, in her child's memory.

At no point in time has Brittani ever been obligated to be anyone's therapist or ally in grief, but as an influencer going through something private very publicly, she made a choice to be somewhat accountable to her followers when she continued to post and vlog, and even moreso to collaborate and make lots of money in Crew's name. Be authentic and let people in, relate to them and be genuine, or go offline.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Carson
Cameron
Camden
Cohen
Colton

My guesses.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Creed
Chase
Cane
Cole
Chance
Clark
Case
Caysen

my money is on Creed and bc this baby is "such a blessing from Jesus" yet this bitch has never gone to church

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Parquet wrote:I don't know about any of this stuff with her anymore. I just unsubscribed from her YouTube channel after watching her new vlog earlier today and I'm about to unfollow her on IG. I had muted her account and stories because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting impulsively. But I really am just tired of her.

As a loss mom (my 12 week old daughter died a year ago on the 6th), I looked up to her and looked to her as someone walking the same path that I was. From the way she used to post and blog, I thought she would be an ally of sorts or at least someone that I could relate to.

She's not walking any type of path though, she's avoiding and denying and she certainly isn't being authentic or sharing any kind of true outlook or perspective or emotion. I get better support through my own therapist and support groups, I don't need someone whose MO in the name of coping / healing is retail therapy trying to sell me something every 5 seconds in the name of grief or rather, in her child's memory.

At no point in time has Brittani ever been obligated to be anyone's therapist or ally in grief, but as an influencer going through something private very publicly, she made a choice to be somewhat accountable to her followers when she continued to post and vlog, and even moreso to collaborate and make lots of money in Crew's name. Be authentic and let people in, relate to them and be genuine, or go offline.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart just breaks for you.
And you said what I believe most of us here think so eloquently.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Cole
Calvin
Colt/Colton

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

Creed reminds me of the office so it would be hilarious if she named her kid that.

I'm going to go with Colt though, it seems like such a Jeff type of name
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Parquet wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:43 pm I don't know about any of this stuff with her anymore. I just unsubscribed from her YouTube channel after watching her new vlog earlier today and I'm about to unfollow her on IG. I had muted her account and stories because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't acting impulsively. But I really am just tired of her.

I’m so sorry for your loss. There are a lot of mothers in this forum who have lost their child. Sadly, I am one too. My heart goes out to you.

It is so incredibly saddening to see Brittani use her platform solely for monetary gains after losing Crew. Besides lightly touching on organ donation, she hasn’t really used her platform for a meaningful purpose other than shopping & sponsoring crap.
She has a lot of followers who are grieving the loss of their child or are moms-to-be who aren’t aware of SIDS & instead of keeping it real with them she makes it seem like life after loss is rainbows & butterflies. This facade is incredibly damaging to those looking at her for guidance/reassurance. Not a lot of people can afford her lifestyle & hide underneath material items. Not a lot of people can bounce back to being happy go lucky after loss. I think people just want to know they aren’t alone.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I’ve always gotten a weird vibe about what happened to Crew. Obviously nothing criminal because that would have been unveiled but usually parents who have lost a child to SIDS, they mention it all the time and inform parents to take all precautions. I just don’t get that with her. They seem so secretive about the events that day it’s like he was maybe put down for a nap in an unsafe location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Her obsession with a girl goes way back apparently. 🤢 I honestly won't be surprised if this baby dies under suspicious circumstances either because let's be real. She isn't stopping until she gets a girl. I truly hope she ends up with a uterine rupture and hysterectomy so that she has no choice but to stop being a baby factory.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Now she's got a new vlog up talking about how difficult the 1st trimester was after losing a child. No one told her to get knocked up again, right? She's only doing this to gain sympathy. She's a moron and I will never understand how these cult followers don't see right thru this.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

To her shock and surprise the OB just told her she's 4cm dilated and the baby could come tonight. She got pregnant sooner than we thought.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

boosmommy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:03 am To her shock and surprise the OB just told her she's 4cm dilated and the baby could come tonight. She got pregnant sooner than we thought.
:yup: She definitely got pregnant during their Valentines get away.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Yeah as we all expected she would go into labor this week or the next. Also bothers be how she talks about her last labor. She acts like it was fast and unexpected but she took that drink that puts you in labor and speeds things up and she was just hanging out at the house while having contractions for hours. Idk just annoys me.
So she is told she could have this baby anytime and is 4 cm but he first thought it to go to target and maybe her water will break? Are you kidding me. She would love that and that attention I’m sure. Why isn’t she going home and getting her bag and just sitting at home rather than moving around. I can’t with this lady.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Yeah as we all expected she would go into labor this week or the next. Also bothers be how she talks about her last labor. She acts like it was fast and unexpected but she took that drink that puts you in labor and speeds things up and she was just hanging out at the house while having contractions for hours. Idk just annoys me.
So she is told she could have this baby anytime and is 4 cm but he first thought it to go to target and maybe her water will break? Are you kidding me. She would love that and that attention I’m sure. Why isn’t she going home and getting her bag and just sitting at home rather than moving around. I can’t with this lady.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’d love to give birth in target! She’d do anything to get targets attention.

Mento290
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mento290 »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:49 am She’d love to give birth in target! She’d do anything to get targets attention.

oh my gosh yes....we’d never hear the end of it. There’d be target swipe ups everyday
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

4cm dilated and her 5th kid? Why didn’t the doctor send her right over to the hospital? You can get admitted at 4cm.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”