Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Losing the house, no jobs for either spouse | Part #27

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I really don't understand their thought process with selling items and making all that money to then just replace those items.

You are 100k in debt sleep on a mattress on the floor for crying out loud.

They sold their stuff because they don't "like" it anymore. Must be nice to be so clueless.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ugh. Their new video is just more of Katie justifying things. I do believe Cullen gets they need to make changes, he does look stressed. Katie I think is just saying what she thinks sounds good. Cullen even seemed tired of her interrupting and carrying on. I’m starting to think he might actually divorce her one day if things don’t get better. He isn’t holding her back, I think she’s holding him back in a way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DarthMama wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:00 am Am I the only one beyond annoyed with Cullen driving and filming in the moving truck?! We all know his spaz personality he's not really paying all that much attention to the road driving by himself, but driving a huge truck and filming is NOT ok.
You are absolutely not the only one! I've been bitching about his distracted driving for years. He's completely oblivious to the fact that he's hurtling down the road (often speeding) in a few tons of steel that can kill people. He films while driving all the time. It makes me crazy.
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

According to Katie they could have been moved for free but decided to move themselves. How is that a good idea for becoming debt free.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

SomeoneActually wrote:According to Katie they could have been moved for free but decided to move themselves. How is that a good idea for becoming debt free.
It’s not, but this way Cullen can sell things and she can buy all new things for their new start.

She was just salivating over that money. My favourite was when she blamed buying all the expensive pieces in the first place because she thought it was more Christian at the time.

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Didn't Katie claim to do Marie Kondo with all their stuff a year or so ago? Yet now they talk of the benefit of touching each item you own, and getting rid of stuff they've had since 2013 and don't use... I guess we know she was lying then. I mean, with her personality and the amount of stuff they have, it doesn't surprise me if she dabbled a bit in Kondo, just enough to feel good and start preaching about it, and then got worn out and had to take a nap, because that's what adults need for mental health. (yes sleep is important, but they absolutely could sleep enough at night if they had the self discipline. I do understand that moving is a lot of work and they are night owls, but naps? What adult gets to prioritize naps?)
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ICantEven wrote:Didn't Katie claim to do Marie Kondo with all their stuff a year or so ago? Yet now they talk of the benefit of touching each item you own, and getting rid of stuff they've had since 2013 and don't use... I guess we know she was lying then. I mean, with her personality and the amount of stuff they have, it doesn't surprise me if she dabbled a bit in Kondo, just enough to feel good and start preaching about it, and then got worn out and had to take a nap, because that's what adults need for mental health. (yes sleep is important, but they absolutely could sleep enough at night if they had the self discipline. I do understand that moving is a lot of work and they are night owls, but naps? What adult gets to prioritize naps?)
Just like everything else she does she did Marie Kondo half assed. She more than Cullen is the laziest person on this earth. If she was my daughter I would be so disappointed in her. She supposedly is a well educated woman, but she saw quick money in YT. It dried up, but she still won’t get off her ass work for a living to provide for her children. Cullen could get another job as well, but she does have a degree that should be able to provide a constant paycheck.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

You know someone is spiraling when they refer to moving crap from one house to another as "life changing" and "restoring." I doubt her eyes have finally been opened to the amount of unnecessary stuff she complusively buys. And I highly doubt a local moving company offered to move them for free. Wouldn't that be more time to "work" and earn money to pay off debt? I'm guessing Katie and Cullen didn't want to agree to the ads/sponsored videos the moving company wanted in return.
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Hey people... I have been seen this couple coming up so often in my youtube suggested video and I am super curious about things, but not going watch all of their debt videos, kinda get the feeling I do not want to give them any views.

So if anyone would be so kind to explain why they are on debt and how much ? I wanna say they buy stuff like no tomorrow cause you know youtubers do, but again are they so dumb they are already on a huge dept ? a bit of explanation and summary would be highly appreciated.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Maite5 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:29 pm Hey people... I have been seen this couple coming up so often in my youtube suggested video and I am super curious about things, but not going watch all of their debt videos, kinda get the feeling I do not want to give them any views.

So if anyone would be so kind to explain why they are on debt and how much ? I wanna say they buy stuff like no tomorrow cause you know youtubers do, but again are they so dumb they are already on a huge dept ? a bit of explanation and summary would be highly appreciated.
Short explanation - they lived beyond their means.

Long explanation -
They got ''Youtube-rich'' so quick that it went to their heads. Shopping addiction. They bought a way too big house with way too big mortgage for them. They also overspend on stupid items like crazy. (Golf-cart, 2 cars, expensive furniture, eating out all the time, alcohol (and drug?) problem, lavish birthdays for children. She spent thousands and thousands on kids' clothing!) Basically buying shit they can't actually afford and putting it on credit card. I think that they also fucked up with taxes and didn't realize that they have to pay taxes, so they owed also on taxes at some point. (Katie ''found'' a two-year old letter from IRS and that was supposedly how they found out)
Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

Kataja wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 am
Maite5 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:29 pm Hey people... I have been seen this couple coming up so often in my youtube suggested video and I am super curious about things, but not going watch all of their debt videos, kinda get the feeling I do not want to give them any views.

Long explanation -
They got ''Youtube-rich'' so quick that it went to their heads. Shopping addiction. They bought a way too big house with way too big mortgage for them. They also overspend on stupid items like crazy. (Golf-cart, 2 cars, expensive furniture, eating out all the time, alcohol (and drug?) problem, lavish birthdays for children. She spent thousands and thousands on kids' clothing!) Basically buying shit they can't actually afford and putting it on credit card. I think that they also fucked up with taxes and didn't realize that they have to pay taxes, so they owed also on taxes at some point. (Katie ''found'' a two-year old letter from IRS and that was supposedly how they found out)

Thanks so much for letting me know. wow the even own money on taxes? wow ! I think those people will be the first from many other 'Youtube-rich'' creators going that way.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cullen was putting together a new entertainment stand for their TV in his Instagram stories!

They will never be out of debt and I wouldn't be surprised if they are using the credit cards again.

Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am Cullen was putting together a new entertainment stand for their TV in his Instagram stories!

They will never be out of debt and I wouldn't be surprised if they are using the credit cards again.

They also loaded up and moved that gigantic moving truck TWICE, and are going to do a 3rd run back to the old house to get the rest of the stuff. If they are moving so much crap and at the same time they are selling so much crap, why do they have to buy a brand new tv stand that takes 8 hours to build??? I'm so confused at how they've been planning this move. It makes zero sense.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Creative74 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am Cullen was putting together a new entertainment stand for their TV in his Instagram stories!

They also loaded up and moved that gigantic moving truck TWICE, and are going to do a 3rd run back to the old house to get the rest of the stuff. If they are moving so much crap and at the same time they are selling so much crap, why do they have to buy a brand new tv stand that takes 8 hours to build??? I'm so confused at how they've been planning this move. It makes zero sense.
It also makes zero sense to pay for a storage unit for all the crap that doesn't fit in the new house either.

They claim they want to be debt free before they buy again. With the rate they are going that could take years. Then they would need to save a pretty substantial down payment. All the while yt could fail as a source of income for them.

I see them renting long term and sliding back into their old habits if they already haven't.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maite5 wrote:
Kataja wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 am

Long explanation -

Thanks so much for letting me know. wow the even own money on taxes? wow ! I think those people will be the first from many other 'Youtube-rich'' creators going that way.
They're not the first. There have been plenty before them, including people who even made more money than C&K did. And it looks like Ellie and Jared are headed down the same path, and maybe Bryan and Missy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maite5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maite5 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Maite5 wrote:
Kataja wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:06 am Short explanation - they lived beyond their means.

Long explanation -

They're not the first. There have been plenty before them, including people who even made more money than C&K did. And it looks like Ellie and Jared are headed down the same path, and maybe Bryan and Missy.

Sorry did not know they have been more
They are the first from the ones I know at least Image

Oh yes Ellie and Jared heading that way for sure

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I think Cullen and Katie are already slipping back to their old bad habits. They had this scare of finding a new place now that they had to leave. When that panic eased, they felt relieved and won't be doing anything of essence before they will have another scare.

I think they are just putting out fires instead of proactively trying to prevent them.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I didn’t watch their recent video but in a snippet, Katie says Cullen got a second job? Did they elaborate more on that? And funny how HE got a second one but lazy, entitled Katie would rather live in debt than get a frickin’ second job. Smh.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maite5 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Maite5 wrote:

Sorry did not know they have been more
They are the first from the ones I know at least Image

Oh yes Ellie and Jared heading that way for sure

No need to say you're sorry!
These people make their living pretending their lives are perfect for YouTube.

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

wishes wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:24 am I didn’t watch their recent video but in a snippet, Katie says Cullen got a second job? Did they elaborate more on that? And funny how HE got a second one but lazy, entitled Katie would rather live in debt than get a frickin’ second job. Smh.
She was referring to him selling things on FB Marketplace. Neither of these sloths will ever have a real job outside of their pathetic attempt to be family vloggers.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”