Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Parquet
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by Parquet »

Ld5 wrote:4cm dilated and her 5th kid? Why didn’t the doctor send her right over to the hospital? You can get admitted at 4cm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you have to be contracting and in active labor for them to admit you. But yeah, the baby's probably coming soon.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I’m at 4 cm but still have errands to run... her errands are buying more f-ing Christmas trees from the cheap dollar section for a holiday that she is just dreading... ok. And how could she possibly be buying more baby clothes when she’s done nothing but show all the hoards of clothes she has at home for this child. insane

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

Ckc717 wrote:I’m at 4 cm but still have errands to run... her errands are buying more f-ing Christmas trees from the cheap dollar section for a holiday that she is just dreading... ok. And how could she possibly be buying more baby clothes when she’s done nothing but show all the hoards of clothes she has at home for this child. Image insane

I literally said the same thing about the Christmas trees when I saw her story ImageImage I hope her labour is safe and that the baby is healthy when he arrives. Lord knows his mother is not helping with that right now by shopping in Target!!

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Any guesses when she’s gonna have him I say between 6-7 pm tonight?

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Parquet wrote:
Ld5 wrote:4cm dilated and her 5th kid? Why didn’t the doctor send her right over to the hospital? You can get admitted at 4cm.

I think you have to be contracting and in active labor for them to admit you. But yeah, the baby's probably coming soon.

My water broke around 12 am in the morning and I went to the hospital and they never turned me away..

I had my daughter that night around 12:53 in the morning I should of had her earlier because when she came out she was blue and purple and she couldn’t breath the cord was wrapped around her throat and then the doctor grabbed her collar bone and he broke it... she had fluid in her lungs so she was in nicu for a week.

I went to the hospital with her I got extremely dizzy and the doctor checked me out the doctor left some placenta in me...

Thankfully I only have one daughter..

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

I was watching her stories and I believe I saw the exact time in her story where she has her “ah-ha” moment. She was talking about how he would be born in the next day or so, and how she would meet him soon - and right after she said it, she had a long pause, looked away, got tears in her eyes and she actually looked like she felt sad and had major regret.

It kind of made me sad - not for her as much as I felt sad for this little boy because he will also be known as somewhat of a replacement for his brother Crew.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

mssqueen233 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:54 pm
Parquet wrote:

My water broke around 12 am in the morning and I went to the hospital and they never turned me away..
The hospital will admit you if you're in active labor OR if your water breaks. They'll admit you if your water breaks because then the clock starts ticking for how long you can go before the baby is born. If your water hasn't broken and you're just dilated a few centimeters, they might admit you, but it's not absolutely necessary.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

How freaking predictable.
I’ll bite my tongue until she pops out an 8lbs supposedly 3 weeks early baby within the next day or so.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:27 pm How freaking predictable.
I’ll bite my tongue until she pops out an 8lbs supposedly 3 weeks early baby within the next day or so.
Hell yes! I'm predicting she gives birth to a 7.75 to 8 lb FULL TERM BABY. I think that she just likes to passively aggressively toot her own horn. I'm Fertile Myrtle...I just drink the water and i get pregnant!
I also get to get off the last 3 weeks of pregnancy unlike all y'all because my body is just so damn efficient!This bitch has had 5 kids in five years(not including a miscarriage). She will go from cheerio to bagel in an hour. She will basically cough it out. And all her poodles are on baited breath. Puke. Cue the rainbow baby miracle story on ET online. She wont stop.Like ever.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

travelmom19 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:58 pm I was watching her stories and I believe I saw the exact time in her story where she has her “ah-ha” moment. She was talking about how he would be born in the next day or so, and how she would meet him soon - and right after she said it, she had a long pause, looked away, got tears in her eyes and she actually looked like she felt sad and had major regret.

It kind of made me sad - not for her as much as I felt sad for this little boy because he will also be known as somewhat of a replacement for his brother Crew.

You must be new to Britanni's madness. They are fake tears. She does it all the time. She's mentally deranged.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Are OBs in the US really that dumb? Routine cervical checks are not done in other countries because they don’t mean anything! It’s her fifth baby, of course she’s going to be 4cm dilated at this stage. The only way he could possibly predict baby would come tonight is if he did an aggressive membrane strip while he was in there, which (hopefully) he would only do if she was term.

Why do all these dumbass YouTube moms act like every baby is their first? I hope she’s pregnant for another two weeks. 🙄
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

travelmom19 wrote:I was watching her stories and I believe I saw the exact time in her story where she has her “ah-ha” moment. She was talking about how he would be born in the next day or so, and how she would meet him soon - and right after she said it, she had a long pause, looked away, got tears in her eyes and she actually looked like she felt sad and had major regret.

I saw that too. She looked so disconnected from this baby. Like she’s totally scared (understandable) and isn’t ready to meet this new little guy. So sad for the new baby. I think these postpartum months are going to be very hard on her.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

charliema16 wrote:Are OBs in the US really that dumb? Routine cervical checks are not done in other countries because they don’t mean anything! It’s her fifth baby, of course she’s going to be 4cm dilated at this stage. The only way he could possibly predict baby would come tonight is if he did an aggressive membrane strip while he was in there, which (hopefully) he would only do if she was term.

Why do all these dumbass YouTube moms act like every baby is their first? I hope she’s pregnant for another two weeks. Image
THIS. I was 4cm dilated for WEEKS.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Parquet
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parquet »

I don't know why, but I feel like she's having the baby today. If not last night.

Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

She’s intentionally being quiet on IG in hopes she will get messages asking if she’s had the baby. She will do anything for attention.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Are there any therapists on this thread? I would love to know bc I truly think Brittani has a mental disorder. She has manic tendencies. She's nuts.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Ld5 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:40 am 4cm dilated and her 5th kid? Why didn’t the doctor send her right over to the hospital? You can get admitted at 4cm.

Exactly. That was me with my 2nd. 4cm at my 38 week appt. she stripped me to get me fully going and sent me up the street to the hospital !
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

So from her stories it looks like she’s being admitted to hospital. Who else thinks this is a full term induction?
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I swear if she uses the words “hand picked” one more flipping time..... she’s probably said or typed it damn near a thousand times by now

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

of course she'll have the baby on 11-11. I hope the baby comes after midnight and ruins everything for the "sentimental date"

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”