Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Good lord! Those boys' speech is absolutely horrendous! Hey Brittani, why don't you try to take care of the kids you already have first before having more??

I don't follow this woman too much (first heard of her when Crew passed) but its mind boggling to me that her baby died in his sleep, and she doesnt even seem like she wants to try safer sleep with this baby. I just hope that little Cole doesnt meet the same fate as Crew. She just seems very careless.
I also agree that the boys do look really sad when they were holding Cole. I can imagine they must be so sad and confused, especially since I'm sure none of them have even healed from the trauma of losing Crew. It was also really sad when Carter said "I'm gonna start crying." Poor kids.
wcity84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wcity84 »

Wow, these kids are worse off than I thought. First, like others have mentioned, their speech is horrible and I really hope they're in speech therapy. Second, those kids looked so sad holding the baby, especially the oldest son. Brittani wanted to get knocked up thinking it would solve all their problems. I think we'll see it more in the coming weeks as Christmas gets closer how damaging this all is to their mental health. It was way too soon to have another baby. Her stories are proof of that.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Just wanted to add that she posted another story that apparently one of her other sons said "I just want to keep him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him." Thats just so so sad. Those poor kids are so worried about their new baby brother and believe that something bad is going to happen to him like Crew. They all need to go to therapy because it's obvious they are still traumatized after what happened to Crew. And i agree that it was absolutely way too soon to have another baby.
Last edited by sadasfuck on Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

sadasfuck wrote:Just wanted to add that she posted another story that apparently one of her other sons said "I just want to keep him. I don't want anything bad to happen to him." Thats just so so sad. Those poor kids are so worried about their new baby brother and believe that something bad is going to happen to him like Crew. They all need to go to therapy because it's obvious they are still traumatized after what happened to Crew.
I just came here to post basically the same thing. She may think they were too young for the trauma to impact them but they're not. They are going to have so many problems down the road because she isn't getting them the help that they need.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RB5P9V
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RB5P9V »

It is beyond heart wrenching to me that these boys (and I’m sure Sydney too) are hurting like this and actually vocalizing it. Yet instead of going off SM for awhile and allowing time for them to adjust and get some therapy, she is just blasting it all over, she is almost bragging about the “sweet things” they are saying and blasting them all over for the world to see instead of getting them (and herself) help. I feel sick just thinking about it.
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

And she's on stories letting him sleep in a carseat on the floor not on an appropriate base. She's legitimately trying to kill her kid. I'm calling it now. This baby is gonna end up dead because she needs the attention.
dark-haired angel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dark-haired angel »

Sorry for being ignorant but I don't watch them much just vaguely follow them on instagram and know all the business with crew and that but how old are all the kids?
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

I just saw on BBL’s stories that her bracelets with Reef Rain Aria are being restocked or relaunched or whatever tomorrow. I think they timed this because they knew traffic to BBL’s page would be at a high point right now because she just had the baby. So tacky!! 🤨
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:16 am And she's on stories letting him sleep in a carseat on the floor not on an appropriate base. She's legitimately trying to kill her kid. I'm calling it now. This baby is gonna end up dead because she needs the attention.
No kidding! Has she not learned from her last experience and Googled infant safe sleep practices? I know they're right there with him, but all it takes is seconds for his little airway to become closed off from positional asphyxiation. Can't believe she did that, let alone promoted it on stories. There are so many people around that can hold him, no need to keep him strapped in that death device. She's unbelievable.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Regarding the Owlet sock... She got sent that back when she had Crew. She never bought it with intent on using it. I’m willing to bet she never even used it on Crew and just took the picture for the sake of getting paid. We NEVER saw it on him. Ever. Other than the advertisement. I bet she got sent another one with Cole and I doubt she uses it all the time for him. We will see... but yeah I just think she shows it for business purposes and that’s that. I am curious to see if she has a bassinet in her room for him this time.
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

I've decided to document every single safe sleep violation she makes. Cause when this kids dies, there will be proof she caused it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm I've decided to document every single safe sleep violation she makes. Cause when this kids dies, there will be proof she caused it.
If she does have a second child die because of safe sleep violations, I hope CPS investigates it and she ends up going to jail.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm I've decided to document every single safe sleep violation she makes. Cause when this kids dies, there will be proof she caused it.
I'm from New Zealand so perhaps the recommendations are different in different countries, but I've noticed a lot of American Youtuber's particularly sleeping babies in situations that would be considered safe here. Our recommendations would be baby flat on their back, no loose covers/ soft toys etc (and being smokefree), so the propped up (even slightly) situation with soft covering/ padding around baby's face wouldn't be advised.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Alright, guys, this kid is about two days old. When do you think she's going to get knocked up again? I'm guessing March.
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Hyacinth wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:33 pm
I'm from New Zealand so perhaps the recommendations are different in different countries, but I've noticed a lot of American Youtuber's particularly sleeping babies in situations that would be considered safe here. Our recommendations would be baby flat on their back, no loose covers/ soft toys etc (and being smokefree), so the propped up (even slightly) situation with soft covering/ padding around baby's face wouldn't be advised.
Alone. Back. Crib. are the recommendations here. Which basically means a safe sleep space of a crib or approved bassinet. Just the baby on their back with a safe swaddle or sleep sack and NOTHING ELSE. No lovies, no blankets, nothing hanging on or above the crib. You should NEVER let a baby sleep in a carseat or mamaroo or anything with an incline that hasn't been safety tested but BBB literally gives no shits. Dead babies are her cash cow now.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

How was she practicing unsafe sleep when Crew died? Relatively new to following her thanks.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:02 pm
Hyacinth wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:33 pm
Alone. Back. Crib. are the recommendations here. Which basically means a safe sleep space of a crib or approved bassinet. Just the baby on their back with a safe swaddle or sleep sack and NOTHING ELSE. No lovies, no blankets, nothing hanging on or above the crib. You should NEVER let a baby sleep in a carseat or mamaroo or anything with an incline that hasn't been safety tested but BBB literally gives no shits. Dead babies are her cash cow now.
I actually think that manufacturers and retailers need to take a lot of responsibility for making a lot of parents complacent - they are the ones selling mamaroos etc for babies to sleep in.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

specialk wrote:Alright, guys, this kid is about two days old. When do you think she's going to get knocked up again? I'm guessing March.
Image I’m gonna go with July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:06 pm How was she practicing unsafe sleep when Crew died? Relatively new to following her thanks.
He was left alone to sleep on an adult bed. Rumor is he rolled wedged himself between the headboard and suffocated.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Xoangelicchic wrote:
specialk wrote:Alright, guys, this kid is about two days old. When do you think she's going to get knocked up again? I'm guessing March.
Image I’m gonna go with July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm gonna guess a pregnancy announcement around Crew's birthday next year, she'll be halfway through the pregnancy and it'll be another boy.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”