Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Re: Brittani BORING Leach: Forget the Grieving, On to Conceiving! | Part 7

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

specialk wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:35 pm Alright, guys, this kid is about two days old. When do you think she's going to get knocked up again? I'm guessing March.
Based on my gender swaying calculator if she gets pregnant on a 75 degree day with 0 clouds & 2% humidity, wearing green socks, & orange nail polish, while drinking a cold brew during the second week in August she’ll have a 50% chance of having a girl.
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadasfuck »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:50 pm
GetYouTubesTied wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:06 pm How was she practicing unsafe sleep when Crew died? Relatively new to following her thanks.
He was left alone to sleep on an adult bed. Rumor is he rolled wedged himself between the headboard and suffocated.
Thats just awful. And wasnt Crew her 4th baby? How did she not know that that wasn't safe? Im surprised that her older 3 boys made it out of infancy with so many safe sleep violations.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Her laughing about Cooper being a baby hog.
He literally said he didn’t want Cole to go. He’s not hogging him you jackass. He’s guarding him. The kid is petrified he’s going to lose another infant sibling.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

FrigidBitch wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:12 pm
specialk wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:35 pm Alright, guys, this kid is about two days old. When do you think she's going to get knocked up again? I'm guessing March.
Based on my gender swaying calculator if she gets pregnant on a 75 degree day with 0 clouds & 2% humidity, wearing green socks, & orange nail polish, while drinking a cold brew during the second week in August she’ll have a 50% chance of having a girl.
SO FUNNY!!Thank you for my laugh of the day!
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Y’all strap in. We’re going for a rideeeeee. She’s already in her feelings. She just posted these.

We’ve been saying this for months!!! She got pregnant way too fast after losing Crew. She never grieved him & now with the hormones of birthing Cole she’s going to hit rock bottom.

God, she could have taken care of her mental health first but nooooo. So desperate for a baby girl. Ugh, Brittani, you gotta use your noggin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I think Cole is going to look like Crew. They both have her nose don’t they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:21 pm Her laughing about Cooper being a baby hog.
He literally said he didn’t want Cole to go. He’s not hogging him you jackass. He’s guarding him. The kid is petrified he’s going to lose another infant sibling.
That is so sad. Poor kid. I remember after Crew passed, she said it was hardest on Cooper.

You'd think a mother who lost her baby due to unsafe sleep practices would be a MODEL for safe sleep now. Now is the perfect time to get that baby used to napping safely in a crib or bassinet. That's what I expected to see from her from the get-go, coverage of him sleeping in flat, super safe setups. She's going to make a nightmare for herself getting him used to these unsafe rocking devices. Get him used to loving the crib and all of the safe places.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Some of these comments are gross talking about “when this kid dies” and “poor thing is going to save the same fate”. Wtf is wrong with some of you?! That’s horrible to say about a baby not even a week old. Hate on the mother all you want but stop with the omens.

In the middle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by In the middle »

She shares a memory of Crew on her stories. He’s lying in an adult bed, an adult doona over his body, an adult pillow behind his bed. His very young brother lying next to him. And the text is ‘I WALKED IN on them like this’. Where the fuck were you Brittani? Crew was 12 days old, left alone unsupervised in an adult freaking bed.
She’s fucking insane sharing videos like this.
penny17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by penny17 »

Hyacinth wrote:
justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:02 pm
Hyacinth wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:33 pm I'm from New Zealand so perhaps the recommendations are different in different countries, but I've noticed a lot of American Youtuber's particularly sleeping babies in situations that would be considered safe here. Our recommendations would be baby flat on their back, no loose covers/ soft toys etc (and being smokefree), so the propped up (even slightly) situation with soft covering/ padding around baby's face wouldn't be advised.
Alone. Back. Crib. are the recommendations here. Which basically means a safe sleep space of a crib or approved bassinet. Just the baby on their back with a safe swaddle or sleep sack and NOTHING ELSE. No lovies, no blankets, nothing hanging on or above the crib. You should NEVER let a baby sleep in a carseat or mamaroo or anything with an incline that hasn't been safety tested but BBB literally gives no shits. Dead babies are her cash cow now.
I actually think that manufacturers and retailers need to take a lot of responsibility for making a lot of parents complacent - they are the ones selling mamaroos etc for babies to sleep in.
Have to disagree because they have warnings and especially the mamaroo specifically states it isn't for sleep and child isn't meant to be left unattended. Products are great if they are used properly.

sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

nl_s wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:29 pm Some of these comments are gross talking about “when this kid dies” and “poor thing is going to save the same fate”. Wtf is wrong with some of you?! That’s horrible to say about a baby not even a week old. Hate on the mother all you want but stop with the omens.

I agree that these are horrible things to say, however, people are saying these things BECAUSE of the mother. Her son Crew apparently passed away because of her negligence and not practicing safe sleep, and since bringing home this new baby, she is still not practicing safe sleep! And I think that is what's truly gross, is that even though she literally lost a child, she is still being very careless and her other children are obviously traumatized and not getting therapy. On top of that, Brittani has and continues to profit off of her dead son, which is actually disgusting.

And its absolutely not that people want this baby to die, who the fuck would want that!? We are all just worried about that baby because of Brittani's past negligence.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

The baby sleeping in the car seat. I’m sorry I have to unfollow her after that. Unbelievable.

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:16 am And she's on stories letting him sleep in a carseat on the floor not on an appropriate base. She's legitimately trying to kill her kid. I'm calling it now. This baby is gonna end up dead because she needs the attention.
That’s not a car seat that’s a mamaroo and baby wasn’t sleeping in that story, you can see his eyes open. Not crawling up BBLs butt here just wanted to point out that that was safe
ThreeDogNight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ThreeDogNight »

RB5P9V wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am It is beyond heart wrenching to me that these boys (and I’m sure Sydney too) are hurting like this and actually vocalizing it. Yet instead of going off SM for awhile and allowing time for them to adjust and get some therapy, she is just blasting it all over, she is almost bragging about the “sweet things” they are saying and blasting them all over for the world to see instead of getting them (and herself) help. I feel sick just thinking about it.
Right. The correct response to her son saying that he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to this baby is to put down the camera. Take that precious child in your arms, talk at an age appropriate level about how Crew died and then assure him of all the precautions you are taking to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

ThreeDogNight wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:10 pm
RB5P9V wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am It is beyond heart wrenching to me that these boys (and I’m sure Sydney too) are hurting like this and actually vocalizing it. Yet instead of going off SM for awhile and allowing time for them to adjust and get some therapy, she is just blasting it all over, she is almost bragging about the “sweet things” they are saying and blasting them all over for the world to see instead of getting them (and herself) help. I feel sick just thinking about it.
Right. The correct response to her son saying that he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to this baby is to put down the camera. Take that precious child in your arms, talk at an age appropriate level about how Crew died and then assure him of all the precautions you are taking to ensure it doesn’t happen again.
If Brittani did have a talk with him which she won't she would be sure to film every single moment of it.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

classysnarky wrote:
justhereforthetea88 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:16 am And she's on stories letting him sleep in a carseat on the floor not on an appropriate base. She's legitimately trying to kill her kid. I'm calling it now. This baby is gonna end up dead because she needs the attention.
That’s not a car seat that’s a mamaroo and baby wasn’t sleeping in that story, you can see his eyes open. Not crawling up BBLs butt here just wanted to point out that that was safe
There is also one with him sleeping in a carseat with a blanket on him and the younger boys touching him.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

This’d kids teeth are a mess as is their speech she should focus on the kids she had instead of shoving binkies in their mouths ruining their teeth and speech . Coop is behind with his speech , his teeth are horrible he constantly has gum in his mouth and he is acting creepy .
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

In the middle wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:35 pm She shares a memory of Crew on her stories. He’s lying in an adult bed, an adult doona over his body, an adult pillow behind his bed. His very young brother lying next to him. And the text is ‘I WALKED IN on them like this’. Where the fuck were you Brittani? Crew was 12 days old, left alone unsupervised in an adult freaking bed.
She’s fucking insane sharing videos like this.
I thought exactly the same and first I thought the baby was Cole. Idk but I would NOT leave a 12 day old baby alone with his big brother who is also very young. You never know what will happen. You can't expect a young child to know how to behave with a newborn. And I won't even get started with all the pillows etc.

Btw: Thanks to you guys, I've learn a lot about safe sleep here. I had my baby 8 years ago and I don't remember any nurse or doctor (which I both saw more often than usually as my baby was in breech) talking about safe sleep which is very weird. Maybe and hopefully I just don't remember it. However if this site has taught me something, one can imagine what an audience Brittani could reach on her social media if she talked about safe sleep. But, she chooses not to.

Also her being immediately on Instagram after giving birth is insane.
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Brittani "Mourning" Leach - Baby Crew -- I mean Cole, welcome to the shithole!

As many of you have said I simply cannot imagine having my baby die, concieve another and birth it all before my child's anniversary. Like wtf. She has to have some very serious mental issues going on, and the poor kids too. They should have all been in therapy and her stupid husband should have not rawdogged her to make her happy. What a toxic, toxic family.

Poor crew. I'm so sorry you'll only be remembered as the one who got them fame.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

sadasfuck wrote:
nl_s wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:29 pm Some of these comments are gross talking about “when this kid dies” and “poor thing is going to save the same fate”. Wtf is wrong with some of you?! That’s horrible to say about a baby not even a week old. Hate on the mother all you want but stop with the omens.

I agree that these are horrible things to say, however, people are saying these things BECAUSE of the mother. Her son Crew apparently passed away because of her negligence and not practicing safe sleep, and since bringing home this new baby, she is still not practicing safe sleep! And I think that is what's truly gross, is that even though she literally lost a child, she is still being very careless and her other children are obviously traumatized and not getting therapy. On top of that, Brittani has and continues to profit off of her dead son, which is actually disgusting.

And its absolutely not that people want this baby to die, who the fuck would want that!? We are all just worried about that baby because of Brittani's past negligence.
Maybe I’m just superstitious but saying “this baby is going to die the same way” (which has been said) and other ominous comments is just gross all around and is more on the child than the mother that point. You can say she’s acting negligent without saying “poor kid is going to suffer the same fate” or sentences such as the one I mentioned above.

I wish nothing but the best life for this child and hope he never feels to be a shadow in his brothers footsteps and that Brittani is able to hold her head above water and keep her kids safe.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”