GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: GQS: Pull-ups Under Pinafores | Part 73

Unread post by gram3 »

Duh Jr is on Duh Sr's IG. Jr looks like a raccoon who got into the seneshit shadow with her green and white ringed eyes.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

No one wants to know where your baby-poop colored sweatsuit is from. They especially don’t need reminds that you wear it every day for a week.
B129EE21-0A93-49CC-9CDB-511E679B53AD.png
BDB93FB3-B56D-4389-9350-24E0F5632D4A.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Ld5 »

Is that the basement? I wonder if it was finally renovated.. I guess that’s the upstairs then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They gave a tour of the new finished basement in progress. So we start with a “game room”, then a “theater”, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
So no actual “play room” for the girls? Just a game room which I’m sure will be set up totally inappropriately for their needs. Everything is just for show with these idiots.

monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

JD386 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:22 pm They gave a tour of the new finished basement in progress. So we start with a “game room”, then a “theater”, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
So no actual “play room” for the girls? Just a game room which I’m sure will be set up totally inappropriately for their needs. Everything is just for show with these idiots.

So basically it's gonna be Bison's cave down there.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Someone's been playing with her editing tools tonight, holy airbrush Batman.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Where is it all the questions and requests about the clothes, etc appear? They sure aren't on her IG. Trash is such a phony liar. And it looks like at least one of the cats had pull-ups on while running around the basement. Faddy McDaddy just takes up space like a lump as usual. Useless.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

gram3 wrote:Where is it all the questions and requests about the clothes, etc appear? They sure aren't on her IG. Trash is such a phony liar. And it looks like at least one of the cats had pull-ups on while running around the basement. Faddy McDaddy just takes up space like a lump as usual. Useless.
Right? Nobody is asking you about your clothes. That’s just an excuse to get to post a swipe up link. Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

So is some overweight family member of tysons moving into their basement? Or is she getting it ready for when they have to sell it and they can offer to rent the basement??

Why two bedrooms downstairs? Is that where indie and esme will live? They arent going to send the favourites down there. Or will she kick tyson down there??

Tyson doesn’t need his office anymore, or the spare room upstairs. The girls SHOULD have a room each.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

Haulnarse wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:44 pm So is some overweight family member of tysons moving into their basement? Or is she getting it ready for when they have to sell it and they can offer to rent the basement??

Why two bedrooms downstairs? Is that where indie and esme will live? They arent going to send the favourites down there. Or will she kick tyson down there??

Tyson doesn’t need his office anymore, or the spare room upstairs. The girls SHOULD have a room each.

Yeah, there are currently 5 bedrooms upstairs. One was converted into a playroom for the ferals (seriously, that took way too long considering how young the girls were when they moved in). One is Tyson’s bedroom.. I mean a “spare” bedroom. They definitely have enough to use upstairs.

Though I suppose if they split the 4 girls up so they can each have their own room later on, they could set up a spare room downstairs.

A work out room? For who? Which one of these asshats plans to work out enough to justify buying probably $10k in equipment?
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

monkey_crazy wrote:
JD386 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:22 pm They gave a tour of the new finished basement in progress. So we start with a “game room”, then a “theater”, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.

So he has even more opportunities to use his perverse behaviors...where no one can really watch him. We all know there is no way he has completely stopped checking out and/or contacting young girls. I just can’t buy it. He’s too much of a perve to stop cold turkey. He needs the praise and attention. Plus, he’s too stupid to stop and she’s too selfish to care.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

mandm4dad wrote:
monkey_crazy wrote:

So he has even more opportunities to use his perverse behaviors...where no one can really watch him. We all know there is no way he has completely stopped checking out and/or contacting young girls. I just can’t buy it. He’s too much of a perve to stop cold turkey. He needs the praise and attention. Plus, he’s too stupid to stop and she’s too selfish to care.

Will the wi-fi reach the basement?

msemiss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msemiss »

MervelllaB wrote:
mandm4dad wrote:
monkey_crazy wrote: So basically it's gonna be Bison's cave down there.

Wi-fi extenders are cheap and available everywhere.

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

msemiss wrote:
MervelllaB wrote:
mandm4dad wrote: So he has even more opportunities to use his perverse behaviors...where no one can really watch him. We all know there is no way he has completely stopped checking out and/or contacting young girls. I just can’t buy it. He’s too much of a perve to stop cold turkey. He needs the praise and attention. Plus, he’s too stupid to stop and she’s too selfish to care.

Wi-fi extenders are cheap and available everywhere.

Sorry I was just being sarcastic - like he wouldn’t want to be down there if he can’t get WiFi Image

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

So humble to brag about your "service". Image

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Kal0805
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kal0805 »

ears wrote:So humble to brag about your "service". Image

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Exactly! They are so gross. She is a child who need affirmation for going to the bathroom. I have a hard tine deciding which of them I dislike most
Phillygrl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phillygrl »

Notice the giant box of pull ups in the cart. Also looked like pampers in the car when they were unloading it at the girls school.

Sunny_01+
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sunny_01+ »

So did the girls change schools? Public school? Noticed no uniforms in the instastories today
tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

Sunny_01+ wrote:So did the girls change schools? Public school? Noticed no uniforms in the instastories today
According to the Bingdings Instagram today was a free dress day at the school, where they have to pay a fee to wear (almost) whatever they want

*i haven’t checked out the insta stories these idiots posted yet, but I do know the quads go afternoon while the Bingdings are morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Oh please AssWit "You know I always follow the rules" shut your fucking mouth.

You didn't follow the rules when you TRESPASSED onto Private Property, Cornbelly's
You didn't follow the rules when you STOLE a recipe AND pictures and passed it off as your own.
You didn't follow the rules when your poor excuse for a husband preyed on young girls; ie you didn't tell the cops.

Dare I continue? If you have a chance to even make a penny off someone, we all know you'd do it, so don't preach about "following the rules" we all know you'd ship outside the US, you just won't publicly say it.

So full of shit these days.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”