BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Leila has posted a 2nd video.

Cherrybombmom posted a video as well but I didn't get thru it. She made a video a few years ago about Britney.

Of course Sloan has a new video out about Leila's video.

People are eating this drama up!!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

It was clear from the beginning there was no chemistry between these two. All the crap you know when you know was dumb. They are both acting like teenagers. Soon Britney is going to have kids going to two different fathers house. There is nothing to work out between the two of them because there was never anything there in the first place. She allowed Frank to quit his job and spend all her money. Quitting his job also didn’t help. You can’t expect to spend 24/7 with each other and give kids and not have problems. Especially when you don’t even have a healthy relationship in the first place. All the therapy in the world won’t help these two because there was never anything there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

I hope if Frank has any brains he will go back to work after Christmas. Keep saving that income in case they do split so he’s not left empty handed like Ean and surprised she broke it off. B will probably be pissed - but since they’re both already seeming to picture life without the other, he needs to get his crap together in case it does happen.
sarah_rud
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarah_rud »

Daffodil82 wrote:Leila has posted a 2nd video.

Cherrybombmom posted a video as well but I didn't get thru it. She made a video a few years ago about Britney.

Unpopular opinion: Leila is taking it a little too far. All these drama videos...there’s kids involved. As much as I think Brit went too fast from Ean to Frank, I want them to work this out for the kids. Unless of course there is any type of abuse happening.

09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

sarah_rud wrote:

Unpopular opinion: Leila is taking it a little too far. All these drama videos...there’s kids involved. As much as I think Brit went too fast from Ean to Frank, I want them to work this out for the kids. Unless of course there is any type of abuse happening.

I would not want them to work it out for the kids. We know one of them isn’t happy and tbh aria always looks sad and stressed. I’d rather them part ways and her to actually focus on her children and put them in any therapy or extra curricular activities that might benefit them.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

Well she just posted the renovation video on More with Morrows. She will just act like nothing happened as usual.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

sarah_rud wrote:

Normally I would agree with you. But they have such a toxic marriage it can’t be a good environment for the kids.

Also we see how he views those children anyway. #fatherof2

Britney seems miserable.

Frank seems to be the I’m the man of the house type, lets Britney do everything, gaslights her, and god knows what else. Those kids need to grow up learning that is NOT A healthy marriage. They’d be better off splitting up... at least they’d have their mothers attention somewhat than her putting all her time, effort, attention and money on Freeeenk.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Am I the only one that thinks the renovation is awful?
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 pm
Joie de Vivre wrote:Jesus effing Christ... I hope she makes a dozen more videos. She's crazy as hell, but I want her to keep talking.
Keep em coming Leila...it’s about time the karma train finally came for Britney.

🤪😜
percypatrice22
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by percypatrice22 »

I might be alone on this, but honestly Britney and Frank are SO dull that even all this "drama," which might be interesting under different circumstances, feels so immature and pointless. Does that make any sense? It's reached the point where I dislike Britney and (especially) Frank so much that I can barely even bring myself to hate watch. All I can think about is those poor kids xx
tickytacky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tickytacky »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:09 am I thought she already was, the way she showed it.. lol And you aren't wrong to think it.. I mean, other YouTubers have done worse things for money! I just have to ask though... why a "baby keurig" how are parents too lazy to put a scoop (or however many are needed) into a bottle, add the water, and shake? Is it really that hard? Or is it just showing off that you have the money enough to buy that machine? And with stories about machines like keurig, where mold grows in them, from standing water... why would you want that for your baby?
I'm pretty sure it's a combo for her - laziness, hoping to get sponsored, and "look how great I am that I can have this". That product is CRAP. I know a few people who said theirs got clogged, that it was hard to clean all the parts, and the worst was that it wasn't putting in the right amount of formula so their kid wasn't getting adequate nutrition for who knows how long until the parents realized. The first year is arguably one of the most critical nutrition wise. Why anyone would want to chance their kid not getting what they need I'll never know. "It's the new and improved version" made me roll my eyes so hard. Just trying to make herself sound less dumb when she realized its a POS machine and incredibly unreliable. But we all know she's willing to play games with her kids health so why would this surprise us?

I am living for Britney being called out, especially now that the girl is making her look like an idiot for claiming they were friends when they didn't even talk. I really hope Britney takes a good look at herself and her actions. Who knows, maybe this will help her realize she needs to do some things differently (HA!).
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

09love wrote:
sarah_rud wrote:

I would not want them to work it out for the kids. We know one of them isn’t happy and tbh aria always looks sad and stressed. I’d rather them part ways and her to actually focus on her children and put them in any therapy or extra curricular activities that might benefit them.
Britney will never get her her shit together, she couldn’t even do that back when she left Ean (when things were easier) there’s no way she’ll do it when Frank leaves. She’s useless waste of space that is SAHM, with a stay at home husband and sister helping her and she STILL can’t function properly.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Anyone that watches their videos are now supporting them and showing them this drama feeds people to their channel. I will NEVER watch another video of theirs again. Frank claiming just his 2 kids and throwing his step kids to the side over a petty fight with his "when you know you know wife", was it for me. Even if they were to seperate frank just disowned them? Those 3 kids have been through so much. You can see the hurt in their eyes. I know Britney is very selfish but has she even once tried to put those kids first instead of being so worried about how her life is portrayed to her viewers....

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I agree 100% SeriouslyCurious. We are just feeding her ego. If you want to watch it find a site that doesnt give her views, or atleast wait a few days so the engagement doesnt help her as much. The more views she gets in the first 24 hours if posting, the better (for her).

She jiust posted on IG Frank hanging that gallery wall..why the fuck are they so close to the ceiling? I understand its on the stair well but it looks so, so bad.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

sarah_rud wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:20 am Unpopular opinion: Leila is taking it a little too far. All these drama videos...there’s kids involved. As much as I think Brit went too fast from Ean to Frank, I want them to work this out for the kids. Unless of course there is any type of abuse happening.
Leila's not talking about her kids. And no one is actually saying they shouldn't work it out, just criticizing how they've been dealing with their little crisis.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wait so while they were adding and deleting and disowning step kids, you guys are building a room?????????? Something ain’t right.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Did she say 5 kids and 2 dogs?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

thenightowl wrote:Did she say 5 kids and 2 dogs?
Probably referring to Alyssa’s dog?

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

I was just about to post about how glad I am that Nolan is doing some kind of therapy (her ig stories) and then I thought how pathetic is it to have to feel glad that she’s finally doing something that she SHOULD have been doing for a long time!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

When my son was born he was literally crowning for 2 hours and they told me not to push him out all the way so I could get all the strep b antibiotics. Him sitting there like that forever cause me to have a 10cm x 13cm hematoma and I couldn’t walk for about a month. A week after his birth I almost died because I got a uterus infection. They told me I would have to be separated and he couldn’t come to the hospital with me. I said then let me die. They were able to get me a room where he could stay with me but that was so traumatic and traumatizing. Thank God for my husband he really stepped up and helped take care of all 3 of our kids while I recovered. I couldn’t even change my babies diaper. :/ My husband grandpa died when our son was about 3 months old. It brought us closer together. We didn’t delete each other off social media. I didn’t scrub him from every social platform.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”