BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

She is ONLY showing Nolan doing PT because everyone is calling her out and now she is reaching for any kind of praise she can get. My guess is that someone TOLD her she should have started PT a long time ago. That poor boy. Will she ever announce that elephant.... does Flech have it too?! I hope after this drama settles down her channel views go way down and she panics. She needs to put those kids first for once. I dont care if she wants to throw the "you only see what i want to post in the vlogs". Bitch, you can see it all over those kids' faces. So sad for those kids. And its all on the internet for them to watch when they grow up.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Not Britney trying to act like Nolan‘s been taking therapy for years and she just now decided to show usImage. She knows damn well that’s probably one of his 1st fucking classes and the only reason she’s probably taking him now is because his doctor is making her.

How convenient of her to show Nolan doing therapy for the first time in his life a day after Leila publicly calls her for not doing anything for him.
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

So I just caught up on all the drama and the last two threads (been MIA for the last couple months).

Regardless of Leila’s past, I found her videos entertaining. Specifically the second video where she states they weren’t ever friends. The comments on Leila’s videos are full of hate from Brit’s minions. It’s not like Leila said anything outrageous or untrue - she literally shared facts that we are all thinking.

Britney uploaded a new video called “why our breastfeeding journey ended” a couple of hours ago. Haven’t watched it yet, but I doubt she’d mention this drama in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

averys5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by averys5 »

Police? Wtf would B call the cops for? Is she honestly wasting first responders time over some girl she knew posting a video that hurt her feelings?
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

this girl is ridiculous. Poor nolan his mother obviously just put him into therapy because a certain someone called her out on it. Not because it was Britneys idea or because she wants the very best for him... We all know damn well if he had been in therapy for a long time she would post it to her Instagram story every time he went, just like she posts everything else. Now she thinks she's the best mom ever and she's loving all the ass pats from her "supportive followers" lol pathetic

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

averys5 wrote:Police? Wtf would B call the cops for? Is she honestly wasting first responders time over some girl she knew posting a video that hurt her feelings?
She’s calling the police for that?! Are you kidding me?! When there are real crimes being committed, real people that need help? This has got to be the most privileged pathetic thing she has ever done I mean...I am speechless.

Leila, Sloan...if you’re reading this please please drag this stupid bitch to filth.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Nolan walking to the house after getting off the school bus was SAD. his bookbag can't weigh more than 3 lbs. either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

I don't want to give Britney the views, or watch her boring ass videos. So anyone know why she said she stopped breastfeeding?

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

You could definitely tell how desperately Nolan needs PT after the clip of him in the session. She should’ve started that years ago for him and he would be so much stronger. It’s so sad because these have been his prime years with his muscles and she did nothing for him to benefit from it as he gets older.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So all this time she was quiet in IG making people feel sorry for her and the vlog shows otherwise? All for show! Boo boo! Definitely don’t feel sorry for her.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Watched on invidious... don't give her views!! Plus they're a lot less taxing at 1.5x speed lol

-3min ad for a new robo vacuum (+ plug at end)
-sounded sad or tired on voiceover
-scarlett had a big bruise on her head (says it was from jumping off a barstool)
-letting aria pull scar down the stairs and walking off while she's on them, Frank gushing over Fletch
-no rings
-F& B seem fine
-Dad, bro & Lys had camera for awhile while F&B were mia
-set up for giveaway, no frank wasn't originally in it
-Frank has a beer belly lol
-nolan walking from the bus
- whole vlog was afternoon/ evening of a day
-shows formula dispenser (I smell an ad coming)

On breastfeeding:
She says he was cluster feeding and her mental health was too rough to continue plus now Frank can feed him. And Fletch is so much happier (after she doesn't feed him enough and he's wide awake, swaddled at bedtime)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cookiek940
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiek940 »

Maybe I’m just too soft or over thinking this.
But why can’t two stay at home parents pick up Nolan from school. Not that taking the bus is bad but they’re home...one of them can go. My husband works nights, gets home at 7:30..sleeps and wakes up in time to pick up our son from school. He absolutely loves being a pick up kid, he says so and my husband loves to pull up to the line to see how excited our son is each day to see his dad coming. I just don’t understand the reasoning behind them not picking him up..
If anything you would think these selfish hoes would want a few minutes to escape from the bunker they’ve built to get some fresh air and alone time for a second on the drive to pick him up.

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:00 pm Not Britney trying to act like Nolan‘s been taking therapy for years and she just now decided to show usImage. She knows damn well that’s probably one of his 1st fucking classes and the only reason she’s probably taking him now is because his doctor is making her.

How convenient of her to show Nolan doing therapy for the first time in his life a day after Leila publicly calls her for not doing anything for him.
That's such a good point!!!! You know if he had been going for years she would of shown us just to get the ass pats. She's sick! The one good thing is now that he's started therapy, the therapist will probably set Nolan's appointment immediately after the session. I know for my child they do, to keep you coming back. I really hope Britch doesn't cancel him out of therapy like she did with every other activity the kids started
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Cookiek940 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:52 pm Maybe I’m just too soft or over thinking this.
But why can’t two stay at home parents pick up Nolan from school. Not that taking the bus is bad but they’re home...one of them can go. My husband works nights, gets home at 7:30..sleeps and wakes up in time to pick up our son from school. He absolutely loves being a pick up kid, he says so and my husband loves to pull up to the line to see how excited our son is each day to see his dad coming. I just don’t understand the reasoning behind them not picking him up..
If anything you would think these selfish hoes would want a few minutes to escape from the bunker they’ve built to get some fresh air and alone time for a second on the drive to pick him up.

Not to mention, he’s being exposed to way more kids on the bus who are not in his class. I don’t know what the protocol is in their school district, but in ours they are keeping the windows open to bring in fresh air bc of covid so the kids have to be bundled to stay warm. Seems like the weather was nice in the carolinas in that vlog but it won’t stay like that for long.
Marilue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Marilue »

Maybe I'm being a Bitch or insensitive but what the heck is Britney talking about when she said she had labor and delivery trauma. Like so many women give birth naturally and I'm not taking from her that it wasn't hard and painful but how is there left over trauma? The baby is healthy (as far as we can tell, not counting the possibility of MD) she made it out safely. I honestly feel like she is using it as an 3xcise to gain sympathy. Just like she will suddenly have Ppd now too. I had ppd and its not something to joke about.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She didnt get an epidural. So traumatic.

She found out it was another boy and KNEW she would get dragged through the coals by the tits for risking it.
TapiocaMilkTea

Unread post by TapiocaMilkTea »

Long time lurker and physiotherapist here.

Watching the recent insta story of Nolan just makes me sad/angry. You can def tell he's new to this. It's really a phenomenom, seeing all these iPad-kids being super bad with balancing etc.
Happens when your kid does nothing else.
I mean, he's doing the parcour with SHOES on and is still struggling, imagine him doing it barefoot.

It's really appalling to me, how someone like her with all this money, resources and help from family and a son with a muscular disorder
can NOT manage to get her ONE (now 2 :P) son regular physio. In my health center, even the busiest, full time working moms manage to get their kids to do something...
SMH

(sorry for incorrect grammar, English is not my native language)
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Shes deflecting.

Throwing around her mental health, ppd, etc to distract from her shitty life choices. Nothing further.

Shes only doing it so that people feel sorry for her, arent as hard on her and dont give her shit for her choices.

I dont buy it. I dont buy it at all.
kitkatpattywhack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kitkatpattywhack »

It’s interesting how on the More with Morrows channel the comments are on, but on her actual YouTube channel the comments are off. I wonder why.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”