BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by blehhh »

hatinghannah wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awww she is taking it the Keren´s way. Sue sue sue. Ohh what a lame person she is, can´t handle the truth. What laila said was nothing new to us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: When You Know, You...Oh. (Part 78)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

blehhh wrote:

Awww she is taking it the Keren´s way. Sue sue sue. Ohh what a lame person she is, can´t handle the truth. What laila said was nothing new to us.

I can’t even imagine being the poor cops having to listen to Britney explain the reason why they’re there. Imagine being a grown ass mother of FIVE kids calling the cops on another person because they summarized your life because thats literally all it was. If Britney’s triggered...fine but this absolutely did not warrant a call to the police because Leila didn’t threaten or slander her in any way.

No one called the cops on Britney when she doxxed JWhite and sent her minions after her. Britney had her followers call this poor girls job to try to get her fired, they even made fun of her kids and Britney knew all this was going on and did NOTHING. No one called the cops on her and her snaggletoothed sister when she told her followers Vanessa leaked her address.

Idk what it means that Leila said the cops came to her house and she’s still making a part 3? Does it mean she got in trouble and this is her final video on the subject? Does it mean the cops brushed it off and she’s gonna continue to drag Britney to filth even more now for calling the cops on her...who knows but the fact that Britney is so comfortable with calling the cops for some stupid shit like this just shows what a privileged piece of shit she is.
nikkole30
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nikkole30 »

TapiocaMilkTea wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:11 am Long time lurker and physiotherapist here.

Watching the recent insta story of Nolan just makes me sad/angry. You can def tell he's new to this. It's really a phenomenom, seeing all these iPad-kids being super bad with balancing etc.
Happens when your kid does nothing else.
I mean, he's doing the parcour with SHOES on and is still struggling, imagine him doing it barefoot.

It's really appalling to me, how someone like her with all this money, resources and help from family and a son with a muscular disorder
can NOT manage to get her ONE (now 2 :P) son regular physio. In my health center, even the busiest, full time working moms manage to get their kids to do something...
SMH

(sorry for incorrect grammar, English is not my native language)
Out of topic, but I can't let it go without asking; are you from Brasil too? Just wondering if there are any Brazilian losing their time with this bitch as I am hahahah
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I wouldn’t get too excited just yet. I know in my area law enforcement delivers legal documents, maybe it’s the same where she is?

WTFDidIJustWatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WTFDidIJustWatch »

IDK if I believe that cops were called at all to be honest. We’ll see I guess but... problem is we are listening to TWO narcissistic LIARS, who both would do anything for views sooo

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I doubt Britney called the cops and even if she did, they wouldn’t waste their time on internet bullying. Leila didn’t threaten them. Maybe a minion or Frank physically threatened Leila so Leila called the cops. Or Leila is making this up because it’s obvious she’s crazy. That story she filmed in her car was Just creepy.
Fieldofparrots
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Fieldofparrots »

Can someone give me a rundown of the tea between Brittney and Vanessa? I seem to have missed that lol
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

CherryBombMom has made videos about Britney in the past but now all of a sudden she wants to back up Britney just because Leila has come for her in the past? She’s talking shit about Leila defending Britney in the past but now turning on her when she’s doing the same thing because now she’s defending her instead of shit talking.

I know Leila is bat shit crazy but CherryBombMom looks like a freaking dumb ass defending Britney. She’s making a scene like “oh my god poor little Britney is overwhelmed with five kids in marriage issues she doesn’t deserve this”.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Does anyone else get the impression she has moved on from trying to be keren and is now trying to be Aaryn? I swear she is trying to emulate her - her crying story she sounded like she was trying to sound like Aaryn, the way she does her lashes and uses country music in every video now.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:13 am Shes deflecting.

Throwing around her mental health, ppd, etc to distract from her shitty life choices. Nothing further.

Shes only doing it so that people feel sorry for her, arent as hard on her and dont give her shit for her choices.

I dont buy it. I dont buy it at all.

I thought since leaving Ean her depression magically disappeared lol
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
blehhh wrote:

I can’t even imagine being the poor cops having to listen to Britney explain the reason why they’re there. Imagine being a grown ass mother of FIVE kids calling the cops on another person because they summarized your life because thats literally all it was. If Britney’s triggered...fine but this absolutely did not warrant a call to the police because Leila didn’t threaten or slander her in any way.

No one called the cops on Britney when she doxxed JWhite and sent her minions after her. Britney had her followers call this poor girls job to try to get her fired, they even made fun of her kids and Britney knew all this was going on and did NOTHING. No one called the cops on her and her snaggletoothed sister when she told her followers Vanessa leaked her address.

Idk what it means that Leila said the cops came to her house and she’s still making a part 3? Does it mean she got in trouble and this is her final video on the subject? Does it mean the cops brushed it off and she’s gonna continue to drag Britney to filth even more now for calling the cops on her...who knows but the fact that Britney is so comfortable with calling the cops for some stupid shit like this just shows what a privileged piece of shit she is.
For me this shit show is hilarious. Two of the most dramatic dramaqueens on youtube.
Britney is a bully if she did nothing while her fetus fans attacked innocent children.
To read this makes me sick.
As a victem Of severe bullying I despice B. I hope karma beats her up pretty good

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Didn't CherryBombMom herself make a video about Brit before?!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Dr0wnP00L wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:05 am
80085 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:58 am Jess Skube literally delivered twins without an epidural and had the doctor shove his arm into her to turn the second baby during.

You all need to go on Gossip Bakery and read up about LIEla. She's a drunk narcissistic pedophile that treats her kids like dirt, faked her mother having cancer for views, and PRETENDED TO DIVORCE/LEAVE HER HUSBAND numerous times for views. Britney is an awful mother and a selfish narcisisst but Leila is 3x the POS that B is. Leila had a 16yo girlfriend when she was in her mid 30s. I WISH I was lying. Stop giving this useless predator attention.
Holy crap... she sounds insane. I looked at her forum and pretty much every comment says how crazy she is. I wish we had an interface like Gossip Bakery! Their site is so cute! Can you imagine this plot twist? Sloan makes a video exposing Leilas psychotic antics. :lol: That'd be awesome!

Also her husband's brother is in prison for killing someone I thought. Her oldest won't even talk to her. I use to be a avid watcher until the stalker situation. She claimed viewers stalked her house.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Yikes. She just happened to be recording when the cops came and rang her doorbell.
Im not buying it.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I know the hot topic us Leila, but can we please discuss the travesty that is that gallery wall? So high up but then there's do much room on the one side of the wall. Why not centre it? And she should have chosen smaller frames for that wall then it could be centered and not so damn high up.
neblinamist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neblinamist »

I don't care if this Leila chic is bat shit crazy....I'm living for her videos. Police knocking on the door believable?....Nah...but I wouldn't be surprised if Bologna Brit had her minions do it or ya know, Leilas kids ring the door bell

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'm hesitant to believe the police thing but I'm laughing at the thought of Brit fuming at Leila for mocking her like this lmao
Cuddlefish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cuddlefish »

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:50 am I know the hot topic us Leila, but can we please discuss the travesty that is that gallery wall? So high up but then there's do much room on the one side of the wall. Why not centre it? And she should have chosen smaller frames for that wall then it could be centered and not so damn high up.
That ‘gallery wall’ is the most pathetic thing i’ve seem. There are just monochrome filtered instagram pics taken INSIDE the house with a few shots from that random field they go to thrown in. How sad is that? U get paid to display ur best memories and u have nothing to show
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:48 am Yikes. She just happened to be recording when the cops came and rang her doorbell.
Im not buying it. Image

She was being sarcastic and immediately said of course the cops didn’t come.
Did no one actually watch leilas video?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Wow! What a beautiful gallery of Frank and his two kids! Lmao

Seriously, barely any pics of ANH, and the only picture of Aria was taken for a sponsor... not a very good memory I can imagine..
Brit: "Aria! Smile and make it look like you are having fun playing with your new toy. I need the money!"
Aria: "Ugh okay mom!" *fake smile*

Return to “Britneyandbaby”